Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 204. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello guys, do you think it's still time to buy now ? it has increased so much...

When a bigger exchange will be listed, price will BOOM for sure

I can't predict it wheter the price will continue to increase or not. But if for long term i think XRB price can increase more than now. So if want to buy XRB coin better to hold for long term and buy if the price down
Activity: 403
Merit: 101
Hello guys, do you think it's still time to buy now ? it has increased so much...

When a bigger exchange will be listed, price will BOOM for sure
XRB now at rank 51 on coinmarketcap! what a great progress Smiley Congrats gents!

Amazing progression and even more amazing given that there is no big exchange here for liquidity. Can you imagine what is going to happen to the price if we get a Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, or Bitfinex. The beginning is now and the ride to the moon is going to be a fun one! Cheesy

I can imagine if XRB can listing on the big exchange maybe the price will very impressive. I hope there is a good news about big exchange in 2018. So keep save this coin because the potential is big
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
If it ever get on bittrex or similar I'll think about buying cos today I had a nightmare time with that crappy exchange bitgrail.
never again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
XRB now at rank 51 on coinmarketcap! what a great progress Smiley Congrats gents!

Amazing progression and even more amazing given that there is no big exchange here for liquidity. Can you imagine what is going to happen to the price if we get a Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, or Bitfinex. The beginning is now and the ride to the moon is going to be a fun one! Cheesy
Activity: 47
Activity: 64
Mercatox being dos'ed. Bitgrail not responding either.

This needs a decent site.
Activity: 410
Now in the increasingly famous bitcointalk world and the price of 1 et higher, I keep seeing it every second, until I'm short of food, so lucky for those who know about bitcointalk.
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Colin, the lead developer of XRB goes full-time on XRB development
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
YEEEEEEEEESSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  Grin

when bittrex?
Seems that even without big exchange the value is really rallying up., its just a free money before and after the faucets had ended now we see
how big the value went, its been a long time, if I only hold those coins might be a very wealthy person now.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

when bittrex?

LOL, where we're going, we don't need Bittrex.  Grin
Activity: 128

Cool WOOOW This is really STRONG the sight 2 days ago I hit his name (RAI) because and name of the Italian Television ha ha ha ha ha   Grin O my God how it runs so much Sin that is sold in
       Exchange that I do not know and then the Wallet it works  Huh

hodl rai have bunga bunga party?
Activity: 128

when bittrex?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
$XRB for the win!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The Cryptocurrency never sleep

Cool WOOOW This is really STRONG the sight 2 days ago I hit his name (RAI) because and name of the Italian Television ha ha ha ha ha   Grin O my God how it runs so much Sin that is sold in
       Exchange that I do not know and then the Wallet it works  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 182
I look at the price and I think: it's interesting to reach $ 10 in 2018? Judging by the mood of the players and the volume of sales - a very real task.
Activity: 131
finally we crossed 200 Million Marketcap
oh god
i cant believe XRB growing up so fast like this  Shocked
we are close enough to be top 50, and $2 per unit go go go...!
Glad to see it finally hit another milestone on its way.
Wow the price is now over $1,5. This is very good. This will go to the moon and maybe higher than that. Go buy now.
I think if the team announce about when mobile wallet will release, this coin price maybe can more higher than today. So i have suggestion to you better to hold this coin for long term
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Wow the price is now over $1,5. This is very good. This will go to the moon and maybe higher than that. Go buy now.
Jump to: