Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 232. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Do light wallets exist for this coin?
Not yet, I believe it's on the to do list eventually.  Closest option is a web wallet I guess.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Do light wallets exist for this coin?
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261
Any benefits to running a node for Raiblocks and what is needed, do I just open the wallet?

No pay benefits  from running a node and enough to keep an open wallet(node).

How much is needed for the minimum?

No minimum required, you can start with empty wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Any benefits to running a node for Raiblocks and what is needed, do I just open the wallet?

How much is needed for the minimum?
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
It would also be nice to have the wallet available for pc users using 32bit. Since they upgraded the wallet only 64bit is available.
Activity: 72
Congrats for the final supply burning, now let's focus on adding $XRB on a lot of cool exchanges.

Now, we need mobile wallets, so any user in the world can stant transfer $XRB no any other user without fee, man, this can be huge.

Did anyone realize that when we have mobile applications $XRB can be mass adopted on country's like India and China?
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Whats going on on faucet page they are asking me for username ans password

Please backread on the previous pages. The faucet had been discontinued.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
The only people that benefits from the Bitcoin craze are the early adopters, the scammers and the filthy rich investors. Here's a trivia: It took me a month to earn a 30K satoshi from a faucet and I'm jumping with joy to finally have a piece of the highly coveted Bitcoin (I was a noob then, well until now I supposed Cry ) and then withdrew it to an online wallet service. After some time, I needed to withdrew that again to my newly created wallet only to find out that the transaction fee is even higher than my credits! Shocked . Why do we need Bitcoin who robs us with that high fees and super slow transaction??? It's only a matter of choice, and RaiBlocks is the answer! It's created for the people>>>> RaiBlocks! The people's crypto! <<<<

yes for that purpose xrb is created
no fee also instant transaction  Cool
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
What will be the total supply of XRB? On coin marketcap shows over 340 mil. total XRB supply. Will be the remaining coins burned and when will be burned?

The supply after the burn should come close to ~ 132M.

125M already in curculation + 7M dev fund for the project development (very modest %)
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Ok. Can you please help me understand the utility of the cryptocurrency XRB? Why do people need to own/hold it?

Why do people need bitcoin? What's the use?

If you could answer the above questions, then you found the answers.

Because XRB transfers instantly without any transaction fee, it has huge advantage over thousands of crypto currencies. Only IOTA can do what XRB can do today.

There will be zero inflation from now on because the distribution has stopped. 200+ Million coins should be burned before end of this week.

8 BTC worth of coins (408K) used to hit the sell book everyday. This coin has maintained 1000+ sats levels despite huge sell pressure.

If the demand remains same and supply = 0 ---> value rise. Basic math.

I understand your point regarding BTC. I'm not saying I think Tx fees are a good thing and I agree the BTC is bulky & slow, but my concern regarding XRB is that although the technology appears to be superior to BTC and IOTA, without some form of economic incentive for the user to adopt it, it may be difficult to grow the user base and usurp the BTC behemoth or even IOTA. BTC has the 'first-mover' advantage. I understand that zero Tx fees and instant Tx confirmations are the incentive for using XRB, but people are stubborn & set in their ways, so how do you grow the user base without incentivizing people to use it? To increase the value of XRB, you need to increase the user base. It's basically the 'chicken & egg' scenario. IMO, for tech's like XRB or IOTA, the only way to do that is through marketing,promoting and partnerships. IOTA does this, which is the only reason why they have their current market cap. I see in the Roadmap that there are plans to hire Community Managers, but does RaiBlocks have any additional plans for marketing & partnerships? The technology will speak for itself, but people need to hear about it & know about it.  

You asked great questions. Ever since raiblocks started the entire focus of the amazing developers was fully on distribution through captcha. Now the distribution has ended, they are going to spend their valuable time on ioS/android app developments, XRB focused micro jobs website, high volume exchange listing etc. The XRB community is already so huge mostly Asian countries and Venezuela. There are lot of community volunteers coming up to accept XRB as currency in their countries. Many people who live in West were watching on XRB for the last one year but did not get into it because of high inflation issue. For any currency value to succeed, it has to be a good store of value. XRB will become a good store of value from now on. The community is booming and there are so many developments going on. We have a discord group. Link here. discord.gg/73Qmn4m . You are most welcome to join and ask any questions to the core developers.
Activity: 9
So... Just HODL  Smiley
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
Whats going on on faucet page they are asking me for username ans password
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
Bitcoin maybe is the Goliath in the cryptoworld! But hey, RaiBlocks is the David!! So I say, arise and behold.. Grin
XRB, or any crypto for that matter, doesn't have to defeat BTC in order to be successful.  There are already numerous examples of that.  People need to stop making that comparison all the time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
What will be the total supply of XRB? On coin marketcap shows over 340 mil. total XRB supply. Will be the remaining coins burned and when will be burned?

according latest news it will burned about 200 million XRB

what time project running again :3

iam waiting for it too. hopefully dev team will announce it later
Activity: 57
what time project running again :3
Activity: 103
Ok. Can you please help me understand the utility of the cryptocurrency XRB? Why do people need to own/hold it?

Why do people need bitcoin? What's the use?

If you could answer the above questions, then you found the answers.

Because XRB transfers instantly without any transaction fee, it has huge advantage over thousands of crypto currencies. Only IOTA can do what XRB can do today.

There will be zero inflation from now on because the distribution has stopped. 200+ Million coins should be burned before end of this week.

8 BTC worth of coins (408K) used to hit the sell book everyday. This coin has maintained 1000+ sats levels despite huge sell pressure.

If the demand remains same and supply = 0 ---> value rise. Basic math.

I understand your point regarding BTC. I'm not saying I think Tx fees are a good thing and I agree the BTC is bulky & slow, but my concern regarding XRB is that although the technology appears to be superior to BTC and IOTA, without some form of economic incentive for the user to adopt it, it may be difficult to grow the user base and usurp the BTC behemoth or even IOTA. BTC has the 'first-mover' advantage. I understand that zero Tx fees and instant Tx confirmations are the incentive for using XRB, but people are stubborn & set in their ways, so how do you grow the user base without incentivizing people to use it? To increase the value of XRB, you need to increase the user base. It's basically the 'chicken & egg' scenario. IMO, for tech's like XRB or IOTA, the only way to do that is through marketing,promoting and partnerships. IOTA does this, which is the only reason why they have their current market cap. I see in the Roadmap that there are plans to hire Community Managers, but does RaiBlocks have any additional plans for marketing & partnerships? The technology will speak for itself, but people need to hear about it & know about it.  
Activity: 54
RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!
To know the status of the burnt coins click here.

To know the latest developments and be updated with RaiBlocks, join the forum here.
Jump to: