Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 235. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
We would like to add XRB on our platform, but the main issue is that we'd create more selling pressure, and the current exchanges aren't having big volumes.

When the time comes and XRB gets on bigger exchanges, we'll add it on our platform where more than 600.000 registered users will be able to use it.

The distribution is over, we don't need no faucethub.
And you speak in behalf of the entire XRB community, I assume?
You speak in behalf of all those people who made it possible to get XRB on exchanges.

Since the faucet went off, a lot of people stopped talking about XRB, the key people that were claiming from the faucet.
Are you one of those? I assume you're not.

Faucets are marketing tools and clearly, you're not familiar with marketing or faucets.

True, it would be great if third party XRB faucets opens and you pay them in same currency. Just like btc faucets. I am 100% sure XRB needs bittrex like exchange where it can handle lot of traffic. Bitgrail barely stands when a little pump happens I wish they could improve their services.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I just wish XRB could get listed on a major exchange already, given the tech it deserves it far more than some of the junk that is on there now.  Bittrex has some real sketchy coins that could easily be replaced with this one.  All we can do is wait though since we don't have any control over such things.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
ahahahahaha the faucet already ended but still the whiners are not . . .
They'll stop eventually.  Right now is the denial period and afterwards comes acceptance.

You speak in behalf of all those people who made it possible to get XRB on exchanges.

Since the faucet went off, a lot of people stopped talking about XRB, the key people that were claiming from the faucet.

Faucets are marketing tools and clearly, you're not familiar with marketing or faucets.
There are many ways to market.  In my opinion, and I know I'm not alone in this, the faucet was doing far more harm than good.
The "faucet" you guys are talking about was the main XRB distribution option.

The "faucets" I'm working with have purchasing power. They need to market buy coins in order to distribute those coins slowly over a time frame to their users.
We're not talking about "printing" coins, we're talking about buying and distributing for 'free' to our users.

Anyway, have a nice day everyone.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
They'll stop eventually.  Right now is the denial period and afterwards comes acceptance.

There are many ways to market.  In my opinion, and I know I'm not alone in this, the faucet was doing far more harm than good.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
We would like to add XRB on our platform, but the main issue is that we'd create more selling pressure, and the current exchanges aren't having big volumes.

When the time comes and XRB gets on bigger exchanges, we'll add it on our platform where more than 600.000 registered users will be able to use it.

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yes, crane is already there and aching hamsters still here whining , maybe it's time to close the topic
Activity: 26
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Claims 991 991 991 991 ................. 990 990 990 990 990. ....... 990 990 990 ..........989 989 989 989 989 989 ..... ...... . .....................................

developers, you are not ashamed? God forbid, investors will see this story !! never was this before! it can be seen that these are bots' accounts !!! please stop paying for it sooner, today !!!

So what you are saying is that in a system with tens of thousands (if not more) of claiming accounts that go from 0 to ~1500, having some accounts at the same claim height is a sign that those accounts are actually bots?

I'm sure glad we ended the faucet...
Activity: 26
is there any update about the new coin to be launch in Railblocks faucet?any information about this project?
We'll abandon this thread to don't interfere with raiblocks.net project.

Please, do not ask on raiblocks.slack.com / this thread or any previous group or channel about the fork.

All information you need will be provided on raiblockscommunity.net (fork website) next days. Thank you for the patience.
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
I have two question, the rest of XRB undistributed coins will be burned, and how much supply of coins will be on the new XRB that will be launched?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Good news that the faucet is finally off, let them create their own forked coin and faucet. It's all in the spirit  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Hold on, I think you've got it wrong!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/history.php

https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/distribution-single.php?did=1508292003
https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/distribution-single.php?did=1508295603
https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/distribution-single.php?did=1508299203
https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/distribution-single.php?did=1508302803
https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/distribution-single.php?did=1508306403

Claims 991 991 991 991 ................. 990 990 990 990 990. ....... 990 990 990 ..........989 989 989 989 989 989 ..... ...... . .....................................

developers, you are not ashamed? God forbid, investors will see this story !! never was this before! it can be seen that these are bots' accounts !!! please stop paying for it sooner, today !!!
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
Hope have news soon Sad.. I earn from faucet 80XRB/everyday. This is my life Sad
LoL! Please get another life buddy because this one wont help you get anywhere.  Cool
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Hope have news soon Sad.. I earn from faucet 80XRB/everyday. This is my life Sad

In that case you better start looking to make some life changes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 22
Bumpy ride for xrb. Time to do the bad boy game now stepping up on the next level. Lets go to the moon. 😂
Activity: 16
Interesting that you chose BLAKE2 over SHA-3 for RaiBlocks.. do you have a response to the comparison:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10011737

Please note we use Blake2B (which is SHA3 grade) and not the original Blake referenced in that discussion.
Jump to: