Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 230. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
I understand the motives for creating Community (XCM) but at the same time fear it might dilute the value of XRB if the tech and newer features will be almost identical (even if coin supply is different). I would love to hear why I might be wrong on this.
Everything of this coin is identical it so let see how is the dev could make any difference.

Making a copy is easy, but keeping up with new features by the developer(s) who made RaiBlocks possible will be quite hard. I see 0 chance that project will be worth anything.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
I understand the motives for creating Community (XCM) but at the same time fear it might dilute the value of XRB if the tech and newer features will be almost identical (even if coin supply is different). I would love to hear why I might be wrong on this.
Everything of this coin is identical it so let see how is the dev could make any difference.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
hello everyone..i though this thread only for XRB topics and why are people here intersted on XCM too?i won't be surprise if this XCM will come soon XRB will be out of topic..lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

it seems like a copycat coin for me. lets see how this plays out
xrb has the developers who worked hard on the project so far, wondering who will take xcm to the same level of development.
what xrb lacks is exposure outside a few groups
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is good news after i reading the newspaper, that the rest of XRB coins has been burned. Hope to hit new exchanges at the dnd of this year or next year.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
WHEN TREX
lol, we all would love trex listing, but it won't happen anytime soon imo. Trex is busy with keeping all those ($)hit tokens running, lol.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
So, XCM are a snapshot of XRB block-chain?

To be honest I'm not sure, the details haven't been released - I don't think you can snapshot RaiBlocks as it is a single blockchain like bitcoin. Instead I suspect they'll have to start a new Genesis address and then the network will build from there. If that its how it will be then you won't get the same amount of XCM as you have XRB.

Best ask them directly on their telegram channel
XCM can't be just simple snapshot of XRB (XCM devs have not access to genesis XRB address), they need to start over for XCM.

@jayycox - man, thank you very much for great the newsletter!
Activity: 113
WHEN TREX

I think bittrex is busy in working on Bitcoin Gold fork. They seems busy any time.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
"New faucet" - Get 7 satoshi per capctha = misery

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
It would be great to develop a service for Social Media Marketing. It could provide promotion tools for companies/artists/any business activity. It would contain charts of user activities, payments for reposts/unique publications. So, xrb can provide stable payment system with its instant micropayments. It could even be used for bounty monitoring.
Activity: 41

To be honest I'm not sure, the details haven't been released - I don't think you can snapshot RaiBlocks as it isnt a single blockchain like bitcoin. Instead I suspect they'll have to start a new Genesis address and then the network will build from there. If that its how it will be then you won't get the same amount of XCM as you have XRB.

Best ask them directly on their telegram channel
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I missed raiblocks faucet.It's been a big part of my journey here in the crypto world.I learned a lot.I wish you Raiblocks Team luck on your project and future endeavors.We'll keep on supporting XRB.God bless
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I have been watching this one for a while. I am interested to see what is going to be in the road map.

Thanks a lot for the Update.
Activity: 72
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What coding language is being used by the devs for this project?
C++ for Core rai_node/rai_wallet
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
excuse me ,why can't i open it  raiblockscommunity.net

Former developers of XRB faucet have separated from RaiBlocks and will start their own currency, which, according to preliminary information by them, will be called XCM (Community), which leads to a great confusion that I will clarify in the following points:

XRB and RaiBlocks owns the domain raiblocks.net ,our official website

XCM and Community owns the domain raiblockscommunity.net and will be its official website, since they own it, but this currency has nothing to do with the XRB and its official channels in the social networks

Official information about the new coin can be found on its official telegram channel: https://t.me/raiblockscommunity … In the official RaiBlocks channels (Forum, Telegram, Facebook, Discord, Slack, Reddit) you wont find info on the progress of this new project

Will XRB holders in mercatox and bitgrail get the XCM also?

Please update the details clearly, the date of the fork etc

no
XRB and XCM different coin
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Thanks for keeping us updated and thanks for the newsletter jayycox
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Intersting thread, where can i find more infromation about XCM ?, i really hope to see you guys succede
Jump to: