Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 241. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Im on the faucet https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/form.php

How the fuck im going to understand what are the numbers? All hear is blahabkasfjasjajsjjasjllajawhhdfwqhrasjkdfa. Wtf dudes, its indistinguishable.

I Know its crazy. But I cant tolerate the audio. It make's me mad.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Is very hard to sync on this chain.

Download the blockchain it will be faster.

Make sure to save SEED!
If you already set up password, unlock before backup
Advanced --> Accounts --> Backup/clipboard wallet Seed
Then paste with Ctrl+V in Notepad and save in safe place
64 digits and letters
Check twice! Seed is the most important thing to restore your accounts

Close wallet and make sure it's closed in Task Manager Processes (rai_wallet.exe)
Download and extract files from archive to %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks with replacement
64 bit (autoupdate, download last file): https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T

After replacement start wallet again. Wait for full sync before import!   
Advanced --> Accounts --> Import wallet
 1st field: paste Seed you saved in file before
 2nd field: type
clear keys
 And press Import Seed
 Then check if your old account is restored. If you use more that one account, add others in Advanced --> Accounts --> Create account

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Im on the faucet https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/form.php

How the fuck im going to understand what are the numbers? All hear is blahabkasfjasjajsjjasjllajawhhdfwqhrasjkdfa. Wtf dudes, its indistinguishable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Better just close down the faucet, distribute the remaining coins to existing holders and move forward with the development.

At the moment it is just a dump coin with all faucet coins being dumped right away

Im not even sure if the asia/india attack on faucet has been fixed
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Is very hard to sync on this chain.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
I have solved a lot of captchas but have not yet received any Railblocks tokens?

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your support.

You will receive the reward after reaching the threshold. Usually this days the threshold is from 1200 claims to 1600 claims. You can check you claims if you click the green text above you xrb address when you are claiming.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
It's almost time for us to know fate of the faucet. Will be keeping an eye on this.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!
RaiBlocks launched its official forum.

Link to the official forum:

https://forum.raiblocks.net/

Join now!

Already signed-up! This is indeed a great leap forward if it's the real thing! I like the badges thingy but what's it for? Will dig for more...What about a welcome reward for signing up (say 5 XRB? Wink). Thanks Raiblocks!
Activity: 196
It isn't that easy as it looks, just cause they're participating in vote doesn't place them in the exchange.

They either need 803 free votes or send 0.803BTC to the given address to be on top and get listed this week.

But that doesn't give any guarantee either, UTH coin dev must be serious about his coin. He surely doesn't wanna lose, so he gonna add more money to get listed and MRAI will get stuck for next week and no one knows what's gonna happen later.

There are very less chances of getting listed in C-Cex, unless the MRAI developers are serious about getting listed there.

PS: To make a free vote, you need to have some BTC(as far as I know) in your account.
Activity: 119
Soooo they aren't going to close the faucet, and instead appoint new team to handle faucet, and new server? Also with top 1000, which i guess to reduce TH greatly (less low value or xrb being sold) sigh
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
2 days to go guys.....  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Most people don't have time to be involved with slack, there are so many alts now to watch that it isn't time worthy.  Easiest thing is to come to a thread like this and check up on the latest news real quick.  This forum has main threads for any and every alt that is worth anything.

Yeah, this forum is the best way to look for information regarding xrb if you don't want to join another platform.

Even better than their telegram group.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
A lots of rumors is going on about raiblocks but you guys should
be on the slack so you can be updated of whats really going on.
They are working hard for the coins better future.
Most people don't have time to be involved with slack, there are so many alts now to watch that it isn't time worthy.  Easiest thing is to come to a thread like this and check up on the latest news real quick.  This forum has main threads for any and every alt that is worth anything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Hi, my wallet is syncing very slow.
Now I am 1043142(73755)

Is there a procedure to delete all and start again?

P.s. I am on a very fast fiber connection.

There is a Telegram chat group where they offer the latest downloadable file of the RaiBlocks blockchain. You just place it in the right folder and your wallet will sync the last very few blocks only: https://t.me/RaiBlockBlockchain
You can verify this information, as well as technical support, on the main telegram group: https://t.me/raiblocks
Hope this helps
Activity: 486
I think is better to use PC wallet if you have a PC that work and backup wallet. If you don't have a PC or sync is too slow than use the webwallet.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Bittrex or deaaaaaathhhh
lol

/EMO

soon..................  Grin

double soooooooooooooooooooooon!
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Hi, my wallet is syncing very slow.
Now I am 1043142(73755)

Is there a procedure to delete all and start again?

P.s. I am on a very fast fiber connection.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Those who talk about burning. It's cool to argue when you received coins without any difficulties and immediately a large number. But what about all the others, because except how to get coins from distribution or buy (ah, yes even twitter) no more.
It's better to radically change the distribution system, rather than screaming about what would burn everything to hell.

I am one of those who suggested a burn as one option. This will only shorten the distribution period which is already too long (almost a year and a half now) so anyone had and still has a chance to get coins. As to your point about the difficulty in getting them... well I completely relate and in-fact gave up trying myself so I ended up buying some. As for a better distribution system, that would be my preferred choice as long as it discourages users from dumping them immediately on exchange. The project in my signature campaign solved that problem very elegantly by setting up a 90% lockup rule (you can still sell 10%) for the duration of the airdrop. And to be clear, the reason why it is important to discourage dumping during distribution is so we can build a strong and loyal community. Just my opinion  Wink
Activity: 616
Btw, have anyone tried raiwallet, the web version? Can I import my raiblock wallet to it? If yes, how can I do that? It says I don't have to wait synchronization with it.

You can not import from other versions of the wallet to the web version. You can only get a new address, and do not forget to save the seed.
Concerning the synchronization - this is so, the purse is always online, and therefore all the time is synchronized.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
Btw, have anyone tried raiwallet, the web version? Can I import my raiblock wallet to it? If yes, how can I do that? It says I don't have to wait synchronization with it.
Jump to: