Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 243. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
we are all waiting for the 15th day to find out what kind of information. Unless of course this is not an empty phrase, but the news about the store with the sticker of the bullshit
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
What is the future of this coin? I'm confused with all the different news and rumors going around. What do you all think?
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
The price of coin is still low. Any news about online shop where we can use XRB to buy products, is already launched or when will be launched?

RaiBlocks has now there is one online webshop. This is YapRai Shop https://shop.yapraiwallet.space/

This is only the beginning.

Ok. Thanks for your answer. I though the XRB team launch a new website where we can buy more products and not only stickers. Also was a user from team who say will launch a online shop for Italy.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!
A long term coin is something that has an active community or maybe an active forum where people discuss about good things and even (bad?) things. A forum like this one (bitcointalk) is essential(?) for any coin survival, a thread is just a thread and people will forget it eventually whether intentional or not when they no longer have anything to do or get from it. Just my opinion> Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Any reason for the sell off at the moment?

The reason why the market is so red it’s because a lot of people are dumping altcoins in order to receive free Bitcoin Gold which has been confirmed to happen on October 25
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'm new into XRB, any advice for a very good entry price? 
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
wait for it down to 1000sat , thank you
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

All the alts are bleeding, people are going into BTC to get some free fork money i think.
I expect alts to pump after the 2x drama ends.

Yup almost everybody is doing it. We saw what happened with the last fork. XRB will not be an exception of the sell-off.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟

All the alts are bleeding, people are going into BTC to get some free fork money i think.
I expect alts to pump after the 2x drama ends.
Activity: 447
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22106005

The faucet is more than useless and is even toxic for the development of the coin.
Burning the rest and moving forward from there is the best solution actually.

I agree. I'm concerned that it's original "fair" distribution model is becoming a liability to it's reputation due to the endless dumps and overall lack of appreciation for the technology. Personally I support the burn solution or at the very least an airdrop for current holders.

Raiblocks should speed-up the development of their other projects which will makes use of xrb. A platform where XRB is to be used will make frequent sellers reevaluate the value of their tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253

The faucet is more than useless and is even toxic for the development of the coin.

I agree. I'm concerned that it's original "fair" distribution model is becoming a liability to it's reputation due to the endless dumps and overall lack of appreciation for the technology. Personally I support the burn solution or at the very least an airdrop for current holders.
Activity: 368

Activity: 217
Activity: 368
Terminate the faucet.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
The price of coin is still low. Any news about online shop where we can use XRB to buy products, is already launched or when will be launched?

Next year maybe? The devs are still working on XRB so we'll have to wait on where will this bring us.
Yeah either it bleeds into nothing or later on something big happens.  Either way I don't see anything interesting happening for quite some time.  Long term coin.
Activity: 126

Next year maybe? The devs are still working on XRB so we'll have to wait on where will this bring us.

the keyword may or may not be of this coin in the next year after the closure of the crane formally, it will certainly be but nobody need
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Activity: 161
I would like to buy myself a pair of T-shirts for xrb, it would be fun))) and the stickers are not interesting to me. I'll wait) faucet by the way works fine, thanks. Cool Cool
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
Damn the hole time I was thinking, that the Ann thread is so quiet, to the moment when I realized, that it was the bounty thread I was following XD.. nice active community (:
Jump to: