Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 277. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This is the reason why audio claims are urgently needed. It is seen that in the first places have more than 22 thousand, I assume that the administrators eliminate all those accounts, they are seen as bots or pools.
------------
Esta es la razón por la cual se necesitan claims de audios urgentemente. Se ve que ya en los primeros lugares tienen más de 22 mil, asumo que los administradores eliminaran todas esas cuentas, se ven que son bots o pools.

https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/distribution-single.php?did=1505127602
https://ibb.co/eMSo9F
https://preview.ibb.co/mAPqOa/Top_20K.jpg

Amigo no entendí nada con esos audio de broma 8 8 más nada si fuera puros números lo paso pero de verdad que así ni loco vale
Activity: 9
I support the audio captcha, but why do you have to use that annoying noise in the background?
can't you use a pop song or something nicer to hear... piano music or whatever?

I do not understand anything this will only work to eliminate pools and humans if it were pure numbers out well many do not speak English I do not understand anything

What a real disappointment, developing friends, all you have to do is go down to 3000 claims and have a 24 hour moderator so you see suspicious coming up very fast banned is everything put character is everything
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Since Raiblockscommunity collects IP addresses.  Could you allow only one XRP address per IP address until that claimer reaches reward threshold?

That would be unfair for some honest claimers whose ISP's are giving them dynamic IP's Smiley

That's a valid point.  Thanks for making it.
Activity: 13
I support the audio captcha, but why do you have to use that annoying noise in the background?
can't you use a pop song or something nicer to hear... piano music or whatever?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Oбнoвлeниe oт дayнoв
"

To limit pools, any account can only be claimed from one IP address per minute.
Moreover any account can't claim more than 12 times per minute.

+0.08 CLAIM TO DEVS
//
PAMКИ

Чтoбы oгpaничить пyлы, любaя yчeтнaя зaпиcь мoжeт быть зaявлeнa ​​тoлькo c oднoгo IP-aдpeca в минyтy.
Кpoмe тoгo, любaя yчeтнaя зaпиcь нe мoжeт тpeбoвaть бoлee 12 paз в минyтy.

+0.08 ПPETEHЗИИ К PAЗPAБOTЧИКAM"

12 кaпч мaкcимyм в минyтy paзpeшeнo ввoдить,тo ecть oни xoтят paздaть вce дo 31 дeкaбpя нo пpи этoм дeлaют мaкcимaльнo чтoб дaжe пoлoвинy нe paздaть дo кoнцa гoдa.Moжнo зaбить фиг нa ниx пoлнocтью,тeм бoлee c тaким ayдиo кoтopoe гpyзитcя 15-20 ceк и в кoтopoм ничeгo нe cлышнo тo paздaдyт oни cвoи нeдoмoнeты чepeз лeт 15 кoгдa yжe мaшины лeтaть бyдyт и poбoты людeй зaxвaтывaть.
Activity: 2
Hi guys,

i've sended 3 times raiblocks to my wallet and 3 times it didnt came through..
https://raiblockscommunity.net/block/index.php?h=7F4301CEAFC53345C01AF742E5E499673C1E19ADDAFC7C6AA6F612E746B67015

I always get non pocketed what can i do?
Activity: 10
reaching 10K TH through audio captcha with lousy quality is a complete waste of time.
Activity: 21
This is the reason why audio claims are urgently needed. It is seen that in the first places have more than 22 thousand, I assume that the administrators eliminate all those accounts, they are seen as bots or pools.
------------
Esta es la razón por la cual se necesitan claims de audios urgentemente. Se ve que ya en los primeros lugares tienen más de 22 mil, asumo que los administradores eliminaran todas esas cuentas, se ven que son bots o pools.

https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/distribution-single.php?did=1505127602
https://ibb.co/eMSo9F
https://preview.ibb.co/mAPqOa/Top_20K.jpg
Activity: 35
To all those who keeps on whining about how you don't understand anything, just listen to the 4 most understandable numbers. It's time to improve your listening skill Smiley
Activity: 84
wtf it's just pure random noise coming from my laptop, jeez, devs, what are you thinking? (not blaming or anything, but this is crazyyy)
Activity: 100
can anybody understand something?  Huh Huh
Nope. I'm a big fan of audio captchas to counter the bots so I should be happy but to be honnest, I didn't succeed to resolve any of them. If you look on the bright side, the threshold's gonna fall  by thousands in few hours with this one...  Grin
Activity: 2
can anybody understand something?  Huh Huh
Activity: 150
Fuck you with your crane fucking admins
Activity: 84
what the fuck, I can't understand any single thing in that audio captcha, listening for 5 times now
Letter is the best captcha for me

Best if you're one of those people who exploits the faucet. Typing more than 10k captcha is a complete waste. Imagine how much power consumption you are using for a little amount of xrb.
Since Raiblockscommunity collects IP addresses.  Could you allow only one XRP address per IP address until that claimer reaches reward threshold?

That would be unfair for some honest claimers whose ISP's are giving them dynamic IP's Smiley
Activity: 11
those audio captcha were perfect hope they stay after the maintenance. thx and gj devs Smiley
Activity: 15
Pools do not work - but in the distribution of BOTH they are running around here.
Developer, where are you looking? Your struggle with the pools only harms the project.

Statistics of the executed Captcha - NO.
Statistics on wallets, who and when received the distribution - NO.

Because of your obsession with fighting pools, only bots win. Can not you see who is participating in the distribution.
Why hide statistics?
Or are you interested in bots? The price of MRAI falls every day. You are ruining your project.
You have "Faucet Mintenance" every two days.

With such an attitude towards the project people will get bored here.

Do you own a pool?
Do you make a lot of money from it?
Stop blaming dev because you (the greedy guy) are destroying the project.

Do you even understand how the pool works, and how does the bot work?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
The price of coin drop a little. Let's buy some more coins and keep long time. Let's how much will grow after end of distribution.

Yeah right now is the best time to collect some coins bitcoin's price is down and xrb's price is also down. I have a good feeling about this coin after the end of distribution. I feel like this coin will moon next year. So it's really best to buy some coins now and keep for a couple of months, we will profit for sure.

I agree with you. I've been collecting XRB specially when the price is down and it usually does when people are complaining with the faucet.
Jump to: