Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 278. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Pools do not work - but in the distribution of BOTH they are running around here.
Developer, where are you looking? Your struggle with the pools only harms the project.

Statistics of the executed Captcha - NO.
Statistics on wallets, who and when received the distribution - NO.

Because of your obsession with fighting pools, only bots win. Can not you see who is participating in the distribution.
Why hide statistics?
Or are you interested in bots? The price of MRAI falls every day. You are ruining your project.
You have "Faucet Mintenance" every two days.

With such an attitude towards the project people will get bored here.

Do you own a pool?
Do you make a lot of money from it?
Stop blaming dev because you (the greedy guy) are destroying the project.
Activity: 21
Pools do not work - but in the distribution of BOTH they are running around here.
Developer, where are you looking? Your struggle with the pools only harms the project.

Because of your obsession with fighting pools, only bots win. Can not you see who is participating in the distribution.
Why hide statistics?
Or are you interested in bots? The price of MRAI falls every day. You are ruining your project.

The pools hurt as much as the bots, Since they restricted the payment mode, I've been more than 2 times the top since they opened after maintenance, it's just a matter of getting used to it .. Administrators are working as best they can, and the audio It is a very good option. I think that in life you have to be a little more grateful.
Activity: 15

Why hide statistics?

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

Hello, please remove this audio because it is incomprehensible, the capchas with letters and colored background were better, please put the button to update the capchas again, 4000 capchas is already very difficult to do per day, please fix the top in a quantity between 4,000 and 5,000 at the most, more than that is already an abuse, because no one can do it in just one hour, I know that you are trying to do your best and I thank you for it, I think that by setting the top in values ​​that I mentioned above no one would participate in the pools, as it would be much more rewarding to work for yourself instead of pools.
Who does  enforce you to do a threshold per day?)))
Activity: 21
To the administrators, thanks for putting the audio, it is the best thing they could do. At first it is difficult but one gets accustomed, and thus it is fought against the bots. To those of the community who do not agree, I can only say that it is a matter of getting used to it. Do not complain, work and you will see how they adapt. Best regards.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
The price of coin drop a little. Let's buy some more coins and keep long time. Let's how much will grow after end of distribution.

Yeah right now is the best time to collect some coins bitcoin's price is down and xrb's price is also down. I have a good feeling about this coin after the end of distribution. I feel like this coin will moon next year. So it's really best to buy some coins now and keep for a couple of months, we will profit for sure.
Activity: 46
Hi dev.
You just reduce the noise a bit and everything will good.
Audio captcha is a very good option to combat bots.
Thank you.
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
The price of coin drop a little. Let's buy some more coins and keep long time. Let's how much will grow after end of distribution.
Activity: 12
Hello, please remove this audio because it is incomprehensible, the capchas with letters and colored background were better, please put the button to update the capchas again, 4000 capchas is already very difficult to do per day, please fix the top in a quantity between 4,000 and 5,000 at the most, more than that is already an abuse, because no one can do it in just one hour, I know that you are trying to do your best and I thank you for it, I think that by setting the top in values ​​that I mentioned above no one would participate in the pools, as it would be much more rewarding to work for yourself instead of pools. still with regard to pools you could put messages warning them and how they take much of the effort of those who use them, so those who use them would feel discouraged to continue in them, I think information is the best thing about the pools.
with respect to the top if you set it between 4,000 to 5,000, who works hard would get a maximum of 2 payments per day if he can make up to 10,000 claims per day which is very difficult, what to spend of that a day already to know that it is bot or script.
Activity: 81
good job devs,,claiming now
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
i hope these audio captchas will be permanent  Grin
Activity: 630
As for me it's too slowly. It would be great to have an opportunity to choose a speed level, 2 levels would be enough. I'm about to fall asleep after 150 capchas  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 6
This audio captcha is funny! I like this audio captcha more than the last audio captcha, I can understand it more. Leave it like this. Keep up the good work devs!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I hear frogs sound like
Don't you have any care whatsoever to your captcha workers? We hate bot users as you do and by now they have already pack-up and went somewhere else but 10K+ TH is like a killing. Why not pay those who have claim 2K and up captchas and reset the TH to 1000 like when you first implemented the audio captcha. Thanks Devs, hope you reconsider.

Well if you don't like the way the devs are working on the faucet then you don't have to stay. If you find the threshold so high then you don't have to stick around and damage your fingers. Just a thought  Wink

Not earning much eh? You're already a full member and always sticking your nose out, always discouraging the newbies. Get a life.

Wow that's kind of harsh, I'm just really concern about your fingers, I don't think your fingers can survive typing 10,000 captchas in a day. Don't have to be mean and talk about my earnings or me sticking my nose out. I honestly don't have that big of a nose to begin with. And about getting a life I think you should be the one getting a life typing captchas all day is something to be worried about.
Activity: 98
what happen? Threshold 10,337 later payment down to 10,330? WHAT
Activity: 54
RaiBlocks. The People's Crypto!
Don't you have any care whatsoever to your captcha workers? We hate bot users as you do and by now they have already pack-up and went somewhere else but 10K+ TH is like a killing. Why not pay those who have claim 2K and up captchas and reset the TH to 1000 like when you first implemented the audio captcha. Thanks Devs, hope you reconsider.

Well if you don't like the way the devs are working on the faucet then you don't have to stay. If you find the threshold so high then you don't have to stick around and damage your fingers. Just a thought  Wink

Not earning much eh? You're already a full member and always sticking your nose out, always discouraging the newbies. Get a life.
Activity: 9
lmao, this audio captcha is really good, but it will make your head hurt like crazy with those noise Cheesy

28 claims/s   337 claiming   stats looks good, only few people are doing captcha right now and some said that captcha won't play at mobile devices.

in anyway i think devs will put AudioCaptcha when th became above 10.5k claims and returns back to typing Captcha when th is low again..

Activity: 210
Safein Community Manager
I dont understand any audio captcha... so much noise Sad
Jump to: