Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 273. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
As i see in that video he makes only 6 claims in 5 minutes so there should be no problem as he can't speed up to solve more audio captcha.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, the administrators, please attack the bots at once, it seems the first bots are appearing, I do not know if it is true of the video, I just hope they can fight that evil. Greetings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8cA7loO2hQ&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 8
250 Captcha/hr is good when payment TH is going down and those who were using bots are stuck coz they can't get payout without claiming, so they will also wait for TH to come down and with a lot of frustration they might be selling their coin and hating this nice implementation. Xrb rate may go down for a while but it will get strong eventually, so if holders sell their xrb it will go into the strong hands and if they hold on to it, xrb coin will go up in no time. I see more ppl claiming when TH will be in their comfort zone, but now whoever works well gets more xrb coin. Thanks for this devs  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
You are always talking about honest distribution.
Voice captcha is not an honest distribution. Because you give advantage to English-speaking users.
Given that for many users the English language is not native it's not fair.
Numbers or letters or pictures all see the same.
BUT hearing my native language or English is a big difference.
And this is not fair.

UHM. Can you not count in english? Sounds to me you need some more "education" hm. It's not about being fair or not. What about deaf users who cannot hear what the sound captcha is about then? lol. That would be the question of "giving advantage". Lol
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
https://twitter.com/raiblocks/status/907848061178798082

RaiBlocks‏ @raiblocks 
 We reverted a DNS misconfiguration for the entries used to find peers on startup. Disconnection issues should resolve shortly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
what's the slack for raiblocks, the one in the official site is not valid.
https://raiblocks.slack.com
Activity: 126
what's the slack for raiblocks, the one in the official site is not valid.
Activity: 81
a little hard now ,, but its good cause we can use this faucet now equally.. thanksdevs!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
if you do not know english from 1 to 9,go to translate.google.com and hear it, captcha audio very easy.
Activity: 17
Excellent, very good job. Let's hope the bots do not come back. I like it that way, we strive individually, each person.
Activity: 4
The audio captchas are easily understandable with earbuds or headphones. I see no reason that people should complain. learning basics numbers in english 1 - 9 is something simple.

bots will suffer
the threshold will be lower
solo claimers will benefit with xrb

From my point of view the faucet problem is done, now it's time to develop the product.
Activity: 26
Good Job Developers, I'm Getting Use to it . . . And no Bots at all . . . Cheers . . .  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I like very much this audio captcha. After treshold go much down all real claimers will have a chance to get more Xrb coins. Great work devs. Keep it up!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Threshold will down to 3k or 2k yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
this audio captcha is killing me  Embarrassed
Activity: 13
I bet if you removed the posts of all the people complaining about the faucet there would be like 30 pages at most. lol

Get a real job you bums, be grateful a giveaway like this is even happening and show a little bit more respect to the dev.

Maybe if the devs were smart enough to do a decent project, people wouldn't complain.
Who says people using the faucet don't have a job? Are you a retard? Some people just want some xrb to exchange and profit.
Activity: 46
There are many people who do not understand that they are in a giveaway. And Greedy people always have enough reason to complain about it.
With captcha audio we only need 800-1000 claims.While with images captcha we need 10k claim.
Why are so many people asking for captcha images?
Simple answer.
Those people own bots or pools and they do not need to work but the money is still in their pockets.

FUCK greedy people.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
I bet if you removed the posts of all the people complaining about the faucet there would be like 30 pages at most. lol

Get a real job you bums, be grateful a giveaway like this is even happening and show a little bit more respect to the dev.
Activity: 5
If you are a human then everything is simple. Wink

https://youtu.be/_to1z5M_Z0c
what do you mean by your post man..? i think your so funny or kidding to someone am i right if you have any explanation about your post please let me share..

He's happy because he gets what he wants. He is just a captivator captcha for a living through the day. He used to drive us - the deaf - through other projects. I do not blame the xrb project because they have been helping us for a long time. We're just sad because captcha is the only thing that distinguishes people and computers. Obviously we are human but we can not do it. God bless you and your project Clemahieu. You should know we never hate you just because we are not in your development plan!
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
If you are a human then everything is simple. Wink

https://youtu.be/_to1z5M_Z0c
what do you mean by your post man..? i think your so funny or kidding to someone am i right if you have any explanation about your post please let me share..
Jump to: