Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 272. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
To all that we sell in the market the XRB currency Do not you think this too difficult to sell them cheap? I know it's all about supply and demand, but by God, you can help increase the currency, do not be hungry. PS: everyone who complains about the audio, they are going to beat cement, since they can get used to it, and that's no excuse to lower the coin. Girls =)
----------------------------------

A todos las chicas y ratitos que venden en el mercado la moneda XRB ¿No creen que esta demasiado difícil para venderlos barato? Sé que todo es por la oferta y la demanda, pero por Dios, usted puede ayudar a aumentar la moneda, no tenga hambre. PS: todos los que se quejan del audio, van a batir cemento, ya que pueden acostumbrarse, y eso no es excusa para bajar la moneda. Chicas. =)

so dumb to do captcha, then too dumb to sell for good price.  rai cursed with faucet beggars, waste time and sell for penny!
Activity: 21
To all that we sell in the market the XRB currency Do not you think this too difficult to sell them cheap? I know it's all about supply and demand, but by God, you can help increase the currency, do not be hungry. PS: everyone who complains about the audio, they are going to beat cement, since they can get used to it, and that's no excuse to lower the coin. Girls =)
----------------------------------

A todos las chicas y ratitos que venden en el mercado la moneda XRB ¿No creen que esta demasiado difícil para venderlos barato? Sé que todo es por la oferta y la demanda, pero por Dios, usted puede ayudar a aumentar la moneda, no tenga hambre. PS: todos los que se quejan del audio, van a batir cemento, ya que pueden acostumbrarse, y eso no es excusa para bajar la moneda. Chicas. =)
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
If you are tired of solving captchas, there is that new coin on the horizon which you can also mine with nothing more than an open tab in your browser! It is not as profitable as raiblocks but at lest it resembles real mining.
No clicking, no solving, only java-script running in the background. Real "free" bits.
This coin is about to hit exchanges in 5 months so there is some time to make a nice batch.
If you are interested PM me while its fresh Smiley

please remove the noise at least, I know English and I can not understand anything because of the noise, I have often heard the audio and still do not understand anything, I see some here that can do but this is not the case of the vast majority, therefore do not be selfish, think about other people too.

you are selfish.  dev work hard and you whine with cup out for more free rai.  get real job
Activity: 12
please remove the noise at least, I know English and I can not understand anything because of the noise, I have often heard the audio and still do not understand anything, I see some here that can do but this is not the case of the vast majority, therefore do not be selfish, think about other people too.
sad to see this go from promising tech to giveaway to faucet fags. whaaa theres bots, site is down, I  owed money for pointless work.  lucky there is faucet, hope it taken down and left off for you losers.  get real job
man this is what im saying great tech but no one cares they just care the free xrb and killing xrb

Stop saying they are giving xrb for free!
People are actually doing a job to earn those xrb. They have to solve captcha. Many of them do it for hours. So it's not free. They earn it working.
Something is free when you do absolutely nothing to get it.
I'm sick of so many losers kissing the devs' buttcracks.

useless work, go work in field and grow food, that is job.  solving captcha is not job, wasting your time.  more handouts for lazy shut in
with this daily volume this distrubution is killing

yes!   faucet just used to sell to whale, they buy up so it still not fair since they have all rai.   investor just charity for stupid people doing faucet, and dev stuck wasting time on it.   sad!
pap
Activity: 40
sad to see this go from promising tech to giveaway to faucet fags. whaaa theres bots, site is down, I  owed money for pointless work.  lucky there is faucet, hope it taken down and left off for you losers.  get real job
man this is what im saying great tech but no one cares they just care the free xrb and killing xrb

People are actually doing a job to earn those xrb. They have to solve captcha. Many of them do it for hours. So it's not free. They earn it working.

useless work, go work in field and grow food, that is job.  solving captcha is not job, wasting your time.  more handouts for lazy shut in
with this daily volume this distrubution is killing

pap
sad to see this go from promising tech to giveaway to faucet fags. whaaa theres bots, site is down, I  owed money for pointless work.  lucky there is faucet, hope it taken down and left off for you losers.  get real job

With time xrb is going to gain a lots of value! The captcha hunters would have disappear in the future and the would have been well- distributed. No need to worry, just buy and hold your coin.
im holding but the problem is distributon  is very high and the volume is so low this prevents positive momentum becacuse lots of very low sell orders
Activity: 13

Activity: 6
BUENISIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEVS <3 Son loos mejores realmete son los mejores PERFECTO EL AUDIO CAPTCHA- estan pero a la altura de todo Wink pronto el Xbr subira mucho de precio Smiley y su moneda cojera el valor que merece
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
sad to see this go from promising tech to giveaway to faucet fags. whaaa theres bots, site is down, I  owed money for pointless work.  lucky there is faucet, hope it taken down and left off for you losers.  get real job

With time xrb is going to gain a lots of value! The captcha hunters would have disappear in the future and the would have been well- distributed. No need to worry, just buy and hold your coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This captcha idea of accumulating coin is one of the best so far. But there are too many issues with the site. Dev in my assessment has been up to the task.
pap
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
everyone is on twitter shilling and spamming every week about bittrex adding raiblocks, and still nothing, maybe when you stop spamming bittrex will add XRB lol
Activity: 12
here I can not understand anything, the noise is very loud, I put it in the translator of google and neither it translates the audio, they managed to end the best faucet I knew, I'm really bored, it's been a month since I tried to get some xrb but not Every day there is something new that makes life difficult for us. :  (
Activity: 2
Why don't use Geetest Captcha it's better then the voice one because I can't hear those numbers the noise is bigger then the guy speaking
use geetest it's good and I think there is no bot for it
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, the administrators, please attack the bots at once, it seems the first bots are appearing, I do not know if it is true of the video, I just hope they can fight that evil. Greetings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8cA7loO2hQ&feature=youtu.be

don't worry it not bots, him use soft auto enter number with voice him, and him hear in captcha voice after said number to sotf

him hear number > say to soft > soft hear him say > sotf enter number to the text and claim
Activity: 21
Remember that it is in its beta phase, that will improve as the days go by, it is better to attack and create protections before they create bots operating at 100%.
----------
Recuerda que esta en su fase beta, eso lo van a ir mejorando a medida que pase los días, es mejor atacar y crear unas protecciones antes de que creen bots operativos al 100%.
Jump to: