Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 282. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello, Syncing my wallet seems fast from start but after I reach 2,790,000 blocks it seems the syncing got slow. I check the log I got always UDP Receive error. I have attach my logs. Anyone could suggest me to solve my problem? Much Appreciated.

https://dropmb.com/download/d5aebce8592062bfc2daeabaaa4f9440.html
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Please like and share the facebook post encouraging Coinspot to add Raiblocks to their exchange. The more likes, shares and comments we get, the more likely we are to be added!

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=coinspot
Activity: 14
how many coins remaining to be distributed?

About 200 million
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
how many coins remaining to be distributed?
Activity: 32
4000+ claims per second it means there are four thousand users who are claiming 265,300 per minute ...How is that even possible I can claim 8 times per minute or 10 this is an average speed because it take two to three seconds for next captcha to appear and 5 secs for typing .I bet there are bots who are working it needs to be stopped but how ? Those users who say go buy stop claiming they may be using bots ...
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Bit Blaster
Is the block explorer https://raiblocks.net/ down?
Activity: 28
To calm other users and investors can any of devs give a ETA when website will be up again, or there is no ETA?
Activity: 46
Hi dev, I think you should put more sound confirmation in the faucet. We can let both types exist.
Divide the reward for each category.
Activity: 56
It's funny how the "difficulty" adjusts on this one. I love it!
Activity: 13
3,613 claims/s bots fuck you

now it's over 4000 claims/s

on average every user solves a captcha in 5 to 10 seconds (500 to 600 captchas an hour) due to captcha difficulty and server speed to show a new captcha, but currently there are like 10 thousand people claiming, so the rate should be something like 1000 to 1600 claims/s at the most... bots attack again I'm guessing  Undecided
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
3,613 claims/s bots fuck you
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
broth wtf, i was noting my progress since the page blocked the paylist and now this was saying me that i only have less than 6000 claims left when i have annotated that i had 7100 claims, this is so rare  Sad

less than 6000 could be 5999 to 1. current threshold is around 9600 so maybe you have 2500 claims left and that is less than 6000
Activity: 19
broth wtf, i was noting my progress since the page blocked the paylist and now this was saying me that i only have less than 6000 claims left when i have annotated that i had 7100 claims, this is so rare  Sad
Activity: 21
Thanks to the whiners, is that the top is high again. Am I the only one who supports the audio ?.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
check bots with audio after claim text
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
People still work on the faucet?  OMG you'll have lesser work if you just buy XRB with bitcoin you get from bitcoin faucets. Less work for more XRB.

Totally agree with you. However we can't blame them as the claimers don't have anything to do something else.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
People still work on the faucet?  OMG you'll have lesser work if you just buy XRB with bitcoin you get from bitcoin faucets. Less work for more XRB.
Activity: 13
Well, the new captchas served for a couple of hours, now the TH keeps going up as foam.  Grin

yeah... it went up from 8400 to 9500 in a few hours... kinda weird
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I have tried new captcha. For the 10 validated I have made only 1 mistake. That is totally OK. So, it is not that hard at all.
I think that this type of captcha should be kept as long as threshold not doing up too fast.

Keep up the good work devs

My experience was not so good.  I was only able to get 3 out of 10 validated.  The speed is good though.
try to do it slowly first im sure after that your claiming percentage will be ok then do add speed little by little me i also got wrong sometimes about this new captchas but now i think i can claim more than 90% of right captchas
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have tried new captcha. For the 10 validated I have made only 1 mistake. That is totally OK. So, it is not that hard at all.
I think that this type of captcha should be kept as long as threshold not doing up too fast.

Keep up the good work devs

My experience was not so good.  I was only able to get 3 out of 10 validated.  The speed is good though.
Jump to: