Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 284. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Well, there are captchas that are unrecognizable but if this prevents the TH from going up like crazy, it has my full support. With a little dedication, I'm already getting the hang of it.  Grin
Good jobs, devs
Although I'm curious to know how many captchas I've solved, I've already lost count.

Edit: Has anyone received xrb in their telegram wallet without any problems? It's just to make sure.

here you go
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
After 20 days, I finally got it for the first time. Thank you. Now, I'll try to collect in less time, hahaha. I will be more dedicated to raiblocks. Greetings.
Faucet is opened.

Please, explain this rule well:

"Account's claims will be reset after 2 weeks of no claiming."

I have three weeks and I have not been able to reach the top. Already reset my claims?

Your claim is still there.
Claim only reset if there is NO CLAIM AT ALL in 2 weeks straight.
Even if you only claim once a day and haven't reached th yet, your claim is safe.

Thanks you !!
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
I have tried new captcha. For the 10 validated I have made only 1 mistake. That is totally OK. So, it is not that hard at all.
I think that this type of captcha should be kept as long as threshold not doing up too fast.

Keep up the good work devs
Activity: 18
Well, there are captchas that are unrecognizable but if this prevents the TH from going up like crazy, it has my full support. With a little dedication, I'm already getting the hang of it.  Grin
Good jobs, devs
Although I'm curious to know how many captchas I've solved, I've already lost count.

Edit: Has anyone received xrb in their telegram wallet without any problems? It's just to make sure.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't want to be complaining again, but do we need a master's degree in character recognition to be able to claim? Cheesy

^joiyno is incorrect
I've been claiming for 10 min, only ~50% success chance, they are too hard

Of course it's not correct, because it's JMYNO.
New captcha is only 5 letters, JOIYNO = 6 letters.
Activity: 265
Faucet is opened.
i got my rewards,i dont know who you are but dont leave this in others because under you this is so really really good,i think i will going to be sad if you leave please dont leave,all people here can you post here like a message that he will change his mind to leave it to others,under his railblocks is so fine RIGHT?
Activity: 112
Faucet is opened.

I have three weeks and I have not been able to reach the top. Already reset my claims?

Your claim is still there.
Claim only reset if there is NO CLAIM AT ALL in 2 weeks straight.
Even if you only claim once a day and haven't reached th yet, your claim is safe.
Activity: 46
captcha is too hard? funny, I think you are bot.
There are many people complaining because they hold the bot.
If you are really a human you will find the captcha really simple.
FUCK all "those who are lazy and complain".

Thanks dev for your hard work!
Activity: 546
for those who complaints about new captcha
just try to adapt with the new captcha
if you still cannot adapt, that means you suck  Grin

with these captchas, threshold will drop drastically  Wink
and with the new captcha the difficulty now increased
it totally makes distribution more fair to users 
Faucet is opened.

Activity: 13
the faucet is back but  I notice the captcha has changed it is now more difficult to read and im takes more time just to recognized the letters on the captcha. please bring back the old easy captcha. I have more invalid claims than a successful claims. tsk

No way!
Easy captchas are the reason why the threshold got so high... 'cause bots can solve it in a second.
Just give it some practice. I found it hard in the beginning too.
Activity: 756
the faucet is back but  I notice the captcha has changed it is now more difficult to read and im takes more time just to recognized the letters on the captcha. please bring back the old easy captcha. I have more invalid claims than a successful claims. tsk

Activity: 2
My payment arrived just now top 8100. i just wait 5-6 days  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I like the new captcha system and the speed is going well.

I also can see that the threshold went down from like 9500 to 8000
I guess that's because the bots can't solve the new captcha system so that is great news.

I give my vote to keep this captcha system despite of all the criticism I've seen in the previous comments.

I've worked pretty well solving the captchas. It's not that difficult... it just needs some practice.

Congrats to devs.

Interesting, right time to drop here I stopped doing captcha almost a month because of to many bugs and to many restrictions I have a strong feeling then that a lot of bots are working in the captcha, but since there's a new captcha system I'll look and see if this is the right time to come back
Activity: 13
I like the new captcha system and the speed is going well.

I also can see that the threshold went down from like 9500 to 8000
I guess that's because the bots can't solve the new captcha system so that is great news.

I give my vote to keep this captcha system despite of all the criticism I've seen in the previous comments.

I've worked pretty well solving the captchas. It's not that difficult... it just needs some practice.

Congrats to devs.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Another whole lot of new rants Undecided
Activity: 84
Is anyone also having trouble with captcha being too complex? I'm feeling very stupid now for not being able to recognize them accurately.
Activity: 27
devs... devs...

activate the refresh option, to change the captcha if we can not understand, or nobody will have progress

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
worst captcha ever
Jump to: