Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 286. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hey Everyone,

I'm on an older version 7.7.0 and can't find my old backup.  I'm about a million blocks behind synchronization and its taking forever.  I was wondering if anyone knows if I upgrade without my backup I'm assuming I'll lose my funds.  Is this not true since I already have the account on this computer with the old version?  I'm thinking the newer versions probably synchronize faster. 

This version won't let me backup unless I'm synchronized, would like to backup first and then upgrade to the newest version to keep in sync.  Please if anyone has any input let me know thanks!

You don't have a copy of the wallet seed? In a perfect scenario, upgrading the wallet doesn't erase the current wallet info based on my experience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
I hope we will back soon.. My work, my money Sad.. and Pay list can see again.. i mean that private claim count should display, not all pay list.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey Everyone,

I'm on an older version 7.7.0 and can't find my old backup.  I'm about a million blocks behind synchronization and its taking forever.  I was wondering if anyone knows if I upgrade without my backup I'm assuming I'll lose my funds.  Is this not true since I already have the account on this computer with the old version?  I'm thinking the newer versions probably synchronize faster. 

This version won't let me backup unless I'm synchronized, would like to backup first and then upgrade to the newest version to keep in sync.  Please if anyone has any input let me know thanks!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Questions about the distribution. Specific answers, I would like to hear.

Developers of the faucet. Let's start from the beginning when you allegedly banned distribution to external resources in May. What some shit sites have died. There were other more advanced ones, where did you look 2-3 months? And they were given them to earn and expand their opportunities. Or did you think that they would not start creating competition for you? The next question is, why is the person in charge of the distribution and all those involved, so irresponsible? Then he has a day off, then he will be released, for Donat Capturers. Find the more responsible, who will not cut down the site and rest on their own. Maybe it's his hobby and not the main occupation.

Because of the past circus with the faucet. More creative and that would be the main job.
I did not want to offend anyone or anything, I want to hear your specific problem.

sorry google translate.
Activity: 46
I think we should put everything back to zero and start over with audio captcha.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1023
habr
I'll take your xrb for free, that is for free.
Write in a personal.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@Byte16 when will maintenance end?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Glad to see website run again. I thought someone DDOS website and delete the whole backup of website.
pap
Activity: 40
We had reached a point where developers cant ignore anymore the faucet model distribution, there is only 33% raiblocks distributed, and all days the main issue is being the faucet, unless developers improve or change this model the problem will keep happening, and there is no way to grow or reach bigger exchanges having soo many issues with the distribution.

As early adopter, investor and supporter i do vote to improve the current model into something better, as we reach 50% of the distribution to use the remaining coins to incentive projects that will support raiblocks, Mike one of the main developers and responsible of the returning of raiblocks will left the faucet model into December as he said, soo its time to improve or make a pool and ask people to vote accordingly their raiblocks balance. Developers cant ignore anymore the faucet, they always tryed to make the best to all, but well distribution start getting worse and abused with pools release, wich should be restricted to a group of trusted people to support the coin distribution and not allow all to use, the result were some people took advantage of distribution with ilegal pools, wich took control over the distribution since then, soo unless you wanna to damage even more this coin i do hope you change radically the distribution, allowing all to get xrb daily but not the way is being done.

Open a pool to allow us the community to vote about faucet future, as well possible options to make a better and fair distribution model, since a lot good news had been sugested and soo far ignored...

+1
 But sure faucet lovers will choose killing the coin because of their daily 70 XRB from the faucet, Today we are lower than black monday and the sole problem is still the faucet...
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
audio captcha may be a best way to stop bot now

when there are simple number captchas
looking at almost 10 thousand threshold
it makes me frustrated...

Yes it will minimize if not prevent bots but might also make other claimers disinterested.
Activity: 98
why stop faucet and dont pay?
Activity: 49
Seems audio captcha is quite good to prevent bot....
BTW I would like to say congrats to jaycox for his webshop https://shop.yapraiwallet.space/
Activity: 87
cool coin i will keep following it
Activity: 21
People complain if I complain about the slowness of the system, and they fixed it, but even there. Personally, I would have preferred audios modified by the background sound, since hackers find it easier to create bots that recognize lyrics and numbers than audio. People cry for everything, and cry for the audios.
Now they work like donkeys, they left us the top top, and with the hackers that in a little day they would create bots for the new letters ...
---------------------
La gente si se queja, una vez me queje de la lentitud del sistema, y lo arreglaron, pero hasta allí. En lo personal, hubiera preferido los audios modificados por el sonido de fondo, ya que a los hackers se le hace más fácil crear bots que reconozcan las letras y números que de audio. La gente llora por todo, y lloraran para que pongan los audios.
Ahora trabajen como burros, nos dejaron el top alto, y con los hackers que dentro de poco día crearan bots para las nuevas letras…
Activity: 98
captcha audio die?
legendary
habr
Buy your xrb:
for 1xrb give 1000sat.
Any number, from 1xrb.

Write to me in the Private Messages.

Wow, such a generous offer
Cheesy Especially while rai blocks are trading @2700 satoshi.

https://bitgrail.com/ and this exchange is really good.

Tell us, did you get like 50+ PMs with sell offers?
PMs with sell offers
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
We had reached a point where developers cant ignore anymore the faucet model distribution, there is only 33% raiblocks distributed, and all days the main issue is being the faucet, unless developers improve or change this model the problem will keep happening, and there is no way to grow or reach bigger exchanges having soo many issues with the distribution.

As early adopter, investor and supporter i do vote to improve the current model into something better, as we reach 50% of the distribution to use the remaining coins to incentive projects that will support raiblocks, Mike one of the main developers and responsible of the returning of raiblocks will left the faucet model into December as he said, soo its time to improve or make a pool and ask people to vote accordingly their raiblocks balance. Developers cant ignore anymore the faucet, they always tryed to make the best to all, but well distribution start getting worse and abused with pools release, wich should be restricted to a group of trusted people to support the coin distribution and not allow all to use, the result were some people took advantage of distribution with ilegal pools, wich took control over the distribution since then, soo unless you wanna to damage even more this coin i do hope you change radically the distribution, allowing all to get xrb daily but not the way is being done.

Open a pool to allow us the community to vote about faucet future, as well possible options to make a better and fair distribution model, since a lot good news had been sugested and soo far ignored...
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Buy your xrb:
for 1xrb give 1000sat.
Any number, from 1xrb.

Wow, such a generous offer
Cheesy Especially while rai blocks are trading @2700 satoshi.

https://bitgrail.com/ and this exchange is really good.

Tell us, did you get like 50+ PMs with sell offers?
legendary
habr
Buy your xrb:
for 1xrb give 1000sat.
Any number, from 1xrb.

Activity: 84
devs, when will faucet be online?
Jump to: