Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 287. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
As much as I understand the feeling of people who are in 3rd world country and depending their daily/monthly income from this faucet (I'm one of them, just a little bit wealthier), I'm disappointed by the way they react every time there's a maintenance.

Even more, they're always complaining, don't care about the problems, don't even bother to read to understand what's happening.

In every xrb telegram group, you'll always find people asking when mt will be over, why I can't see my paylist, why I don't get paid, etc. every single minute.

So please, if and when the faucet is back online, don't complain too much, or better yet, don't complain at all.
Have some respect to the developer and more importantly to yourself.

Thanks.

/End of rant.

Absolutely true! These people need to thank dev that he provides the possibility to "mine" captchas manually and earn some money. They're spitting into the well...
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
So anything new going on with this coin development wise or news about exchange addition?  I'm not going to bother reading through the 5 pages of pajeet spam that is generated everyday.

Unfortunately there is no updates about the coin development or exchange addition, there is also no newsletter this week, all the recent updates are just about the faucet. Devs are implementing new rules in the faucet hence 2 pages of people whining and blabbing about the faucet.

Many other projects doesn't have updates for weeks and still supporters have patience and trust... I think all that whining is a shame and just makes dev upset all the time...

Exactly I still do have patience and trust on this project. It's just frustrating that most people are just thinking about the faucet and not the development of the coin in general. Yeah I agree with you all the whining is a shame and it's giving such a negative impact on the project tsk tsk, I'm sure the devs are quite fed up with all these complains.

Some projects are being developed for years (like Skycoin) and people are patiently waiting. I heard that we gonna have a new wallet soon which doesn't have synchronization problems. Can someone give a link to the latest post about it? Or was it announced somewhere on slack?
It was officially announced on here a couple of weeks ago by jaycox,

Announcement

The RaiBlocks Team are pleased to announce the release of RaiBlocks Wallet 8.0 for Windows 64bit, Mac OS X and Linux. This is a major upgrade with significant improvements in the speed and reliability of wallet syncing. Other changes include the addition of new RPC as well as upgrading of the included submodules. It is recommended that RaiBlocks users upgrade their desktop/pc wallets to this latest version. The team recognise that the GUI has not been upgraded - it was felt that backend reliability was more important to improve.
At this point 32bit systems are not supported due to the block lattice file system exceeding 32bit OS limitations - it is advised to either upgrade your OS or use an online wallet.

To download please go to https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/tag/V8.0

While the wallet has been tested extensively for further feedback please go to #new_wallet on the RaiBlocks slack channel.

Some Changes:

• Reorganized the bootstrap code to be more readable and also fixed a number of edge cases where it would start from the beginning
  • Votes coming off the network no longer cause an IO write every time greatly reducing running IO
  • Blocks are processed in a single queue greatly reducing bootstrap disk IO
  • Fixed issue where network requests would wait for IO to complete lowering throughput
  • Fixed issue where log rotation size couldn't be changed
  • Fixed an issue where the database resizing could cause a crash
  • Tracking and displaying peer version number in GUI and RPCs
  • Fixed a number of issues found with clang sanitizers

It took me 5 minutes to find that, never realized it was that long ago lol
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
As much as I understand the feeling of people who are in 3rd world country and depending their daily/monthly income from this faucet (I'm one of them, just a little bit wealthier), I'm disappointed by the way they react every time there's a maintenance.

Even more, they're always complaining, don't care about the problems, don't even bother to read to understand what's happening.

In every xrb telegram group, you'll always find people asking when mt will be over, why I can't see my paylist, why I don't get paid, etc. every single minute.

So please, if and when the faucet is back online, don't complain too much, or better yet, don't complain at all.
Have some respect to the developer and more importantly to yourself.

Thanks.

/End of rant.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
So anything new going on with this coin development wise or news about exchange addition?  I'm not going to bother reading through the 5 pages of pajeet spam that is generated everyday.

Unfortunately there is no updates about the coin development or exchange addition, there is also no newsletter this week, all the recent updates are just about the faucet. Devs are implementing new rules in the faucet hence 2 pages of people whining and blabbing about the faucet.

Many other projects doesn't have updates for weeks and still supporters have patience and trust... I think all that whining is a shame and just makes dev upset all the time...

Exactly I still do have patience and trust on this project. It's just frustrating that most people are just thinking about the faucet and not the development of the coin in general. Yeah I agree with you all the whining is a shame and it's giving such a negative impact on the project tsk tsk, I'm sure the devs are quite fed up with all these complains.

Some projects are being developed for years (like Skycoin) and people are patiently waiting. I heard that we gonna have a new wallet soon which doesn't have synchronization problems. Can someone give a link to the latest post about it? Or was it announced somewhere on slack?

https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/tag/V8.0

This is new wallet. Choose your version for your os. If you have a HDD the sync is no so fast. If you have a SSD the sync is very fast.
Activity: 621
Merit: 507
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

So anything new going on with this coin development wise or news about exchange addition?  I'm not going to bother reading through the 5 pages of pajeet spam that is generated everyday.

Exactly I still do have patience and trust on this project. It's just frustrating that most people are just thinking about the faucet and not the development of the coin in general. Yeah I agree with you all the whining is a shame and it's giving such a negative impact on the project tsk tsk, I'm sure the devs are quite fed up with all these compains.

No one talks about the tech here they only want easy money from the faucet. No marketing no new exchanges the sole problem is the faucet. They are killing the project because  of 70 XRB they are getting daily from the faucet.

I couldn't agree more, this thread needs more people to talk about the project in general like marketing,exchanges,wallet improvements and not plainly about the faucet and that free xrb that people get. If you've backread a couple of pages you'll realize that most newbies just joined to post here and complain about the faucet and whine about the devs for not improving the faucet. They are not here for the coin they are here for the free money which is really sad.

Most of the newbie accounts are probably from 1 or 2 people. Most likely in the age range of 10-13.

hahahaha you're maybe right, I've just checked the way they post and it seems like they're a bunch of kids who didn't get what they want LOL. They should probably go back to youtube or twitter it's more kid friendly there Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
So anything new going on with this coin development wise or news about exchange addition?  I'm not going to bother reading through the 5 pages of pajeet spam that is generated everyday.

Exactly I still do have patience and trust on this project. It's just frustrating that most people are just thinking about the faucet and not the development of the coin in general. Yeah I agree with you all the whining is a shame and it's giving such a negative impact on the project tsk tsk, I'm sure the devs are quite fed up with all these compains.

No one talks about the tech here they only want easy money from the faucet. No marketing no new exchanges the sole problem is the faucet. They are killing the project because  of 70 XRB they are getting daily from the faucet.

I couldn't agree more, this thread needs more people to talk about the project in general like marketing,exchanges,wallet improvements and not plainly about the faucet and that free xrb that people get. If you've backread a couple of pages you'll realize that most newbies just joined to post here and complain about the faucet and whine about the devs for not improving the faucet. They are not here for the coin they are here for the free money which is really sad.

Most of the newbie accounts are probably from 1 or 2 people. Most likely in the age range of 10-13.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
To calm other users and investors can any of devs give a ETA when website will be up again, or there is no ETA?

I'm sure the devs are doing their best. It very stable project, if you check it's history. I'm absolutely confident with the developer!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I think cause new Raiblocks's audio captcha makes some claimers angry so they decided to DDOS raiblocks hahaha.
Activity: 84
@Byte16

when will faucet work again? I see cloudflare 521 error for a whole day now

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Any whatsapp group link?
pap
Activity: 40

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
To calm other users and investors can any of devs give a ETA when website will be up again, or there is no ETA?
Activity: 112
maintenance how long? i start claim total 10 days and not yet get XRB, more 4 days and my claim will reset?

No, there was a misunderstanding.
They changed it now, your claim will only get reset if you don't claim at all in 2 weeks.
Activity: 32
hey guys, I'm new

raiblock's site down?? how could I get the wallet in win??

when site recover again then u can download wallet ...there is some error in storage that's why site is down...

Activity: 7
hey guys, I'm new

Yop,

https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/

Ty guy  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 100
hey guys, I'm new

Yop,

https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/
Activity: 98
maintenance how long? i start claim total 10 days and not yet get XRB, more 4 days and my claim will reset?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I received 76 coins exactly this time yesterday. I have worked for 4-5 days and got them when i reached the TH 9500, i noted down all the claims and got XRB coins. have them in my wallet right now. All thanks to team Raiblocks Cheesy  Cheesy

Plus a big thanks to Devs for letting the actual worker's do the claim and kick those bots out of the way by implementing voice captcha.

Cool Cool Cool
and that would be a fair claims coming from each of us just like how we start it before and if this will continue it will make sense for everyone who's enjoying
the claims it can be a past time for everyone and much better now and hope dev will keep it up.
Jump to: