Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 353. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think that instead of giving coins to an army of beggars, devs should do an ico or at least allow coins to be pow/pos mined. Would help the project a lot.
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It's a pretty unprofessional when devs changing the rules on a daily basis!!!
Also the devs doing everything to catch as much free claims as they can... Another unprofessional thing - they are very greedy...

The solvemedia is the worst choice!!! There are OCR softwares available, it's pretty easy to break solvemedia.
Also when the users changing to audio mode (with script) , download audio file and VCR it (voice character recognition) , they can make 30 claims / address / minute    * multiply accounts with simple bots...

I am not here to give suggestions how to f*ck up the "faucet"  , just telling the devs are going to kill this promising cryptocurrency...  Also you can see the price is falling down by the very bad decisions of admins, on a daily basis...   

please do NOT PM me how to crack solvemedia, i will NOT tell you how-to... I am not idiot to tell my knowhow...  unless you have 15 BTC for that

Keep in mind that faucet is just a free giveaway and unless you donate 0.1 claim to dev to contribute to the project they are not getting any money from it so how can you say they are very greedy?

keep in mind, if they don't have enough claims / hour for themselves, they are changing rules to their good..  remember and see...  i checked thousand times!
it's a PoW crypto, not a free giveaway!  Why don't they keep all MRAI and selling?  because it will have 0 price...  So we (claimers) are making price to this crypto..
I think you know nothing about altcoins
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Also the devs doing everything to catch as much free claims as they can... Another unprofessional thing - they are very greedy...

The solvemedia is the worst choice!!! There are OCR softwares available, it's pretty easy to break solvemedia.
Also when the users changing to audio mode (with script) , download audio file and VCR it (voice character recognition) , they can make 30 claims / address / minute    * multiply accounts with simple bots...

I am not here to give suggestions how to f*ck up the "faucet"  , just telling the devs are going to kill this promising cryptocurrency...  Also you can see the price is falling down by the very bad decisions of admins, on a daily basis...   

please do NOT PM me how to crack solvemedia, i will NOT tell you how-to... I am not idiot to tell my knowhow...  unless you have 15 BTC for that

Keep in mind that faucet is just a free giveaway and unless you donate 0.1 claim to dev to contribute to the project they are not getting any money from it so how can you say they are very greedy?
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Haven't been able to open the wallet, it keeps popping up with "error initializing node" and I do have the latest wallet per what I downloaded from raiblockscommunity.net just now.

Any ideas here?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Now the price is even worse because of Solvemedia captchas. Better revert back to Google ReCaptcha v2 or this coin will lose its value even further.

How could the type of captcha affect the coin's market price?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Now the price is even worse because of Solvemedia captchas. Better revert back to Google ReCaptcha v2 or this coin will lose its value even further.
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
As an investor (not using the APP) I believe in this Coin.  Good progress, good communication , active Dev. Just a matter of time.

I guess 90% written here is by some people who use the app to make their living.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
limit 10 claim/min 600/hours 3000/day 1 ip
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
You people are wasting time again
It is no good talking about faucet
I hope that you can have a meaningful time
Activity: 235
they will kill the coin with this new faucet
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Activity: 616
funny thing is he used solve media before and now renable it .lol
I think Mike will remove solve media soon ,its not safe and can bypass with auto bot
Google captchas are very good. Distribution method is really good and very fair. If you don't have job, solve captchas by hand, if you have a good job, just buy on exchange! I don't think it's possible to automate solving process, google upgrades the system all the time.
It is already started to use by autobots:))
everyone can pay 30-40 cents for 1000 captchas and go sleep and earn while sleeping lol
And first who will do(or already doing)- chinese , russian users.. They just earn coins without even 1 touch to raiblock faucet- and it means no more PoW(proof of work), and this will be fake distribution..
Agree, it's absolutely fake. Drunked developer goes crazy
Activity: 30
I think Mike will remove solve media soon ,its not safe and can bypass with auto bot
Google captchas are very good. Distribution method is really good and very fair. If you don't have job, solve captchas by hand, if you have a good job, just buy on exchange! I don't think it's possible to automate solving process, google upgrades the system all the time.
It is already started to use by autobots:))
everyone can pay 30-40 cents for 1000 captchas and go sleep and earn while sleeping lol
And first who will do(or already doing)- chinese , russian users.. They just earn coins without even 1 touch to raiblock faucet- and it means no more PoW(proof of work), and this will be fake distribution..
Activity: 33
Activity: 210
Activity: 2
What about a distribution between the delegators? For example a daily airdrop for the top 5000 delegators of the "landing" account?

Activity: 432
If its not a joke, well,welcome OCR softwares with millions bots  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 616
Mike, r u drunk?  Cheesy Really solvemedia??!
Activity: 26
When i try to open my wallet i get "error initializing node" how can i fix that?
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
the most effective way is limit xrb address by IP and limit the number of claims per second

agree with you , we all should have equal chance to get some mrai.. With ip and claim limits , threshold will fall again to 3000 claims like it was in the beginning ..
Jump to: