Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 354. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

Replacing recaptcha v2 with text version? I think text captcha is harmful for the distribution.

Text captchas are the least effective form of preventing botting/spamming.  Most can be broken with OCR software.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
since slack support isnt that active gonna repost here and its because I got a problem so I need answers and want to solve it badly. that being said my questions regarding the wallet seed are:

1) does the wallet seed change when you update the balance?
2) if you ran a 64 bit rai wallet and now are running a 32 rai wallet will this also change the balance that is displayed or will it work correctly for both?
3) is there any other way to restore a wallet if your seed does not work?

thanks in advance for your replies, cheers

Answer
https://raiblocks.slack.com/archives/C53PXUAMP/p1499472624533763
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
since slack support isnt that active gonna repost here and its because I got a problem so I need answers and want to solve it badly. that being said my questions regarding the wallet seed are:

1) does the wallet seed change when you update the balance?
2) if you ran a 64 bit rai wallet and now are running a 32 rai wallet will this also change the balance that is displayed or will it work correctly for both?
3) is there any other way to restore a wallet if your seed does not work?

thanks in advance for your replies, cheers
Activity: 616
All have a delays in claims now? How long it will be continued Huh
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
What is the story with the faucet? 5200 claims required just to get a distribution? That's ridiculous. Who's doing 5000 google captchas?

The competition is too high now... There are lots of poor countries and people agree to do some strange job there, even solve google captchas for payment...
that's right mate this captcha job really attract a lots of people around the third world country they really wants to claim and sell afterwards,
they are not looking for any development but they just wanted to easy earnings.

that's right  so the price of xrb will still down for a long time ?  cos this people they are not looking for the coin future
yeah agree with you some people are not looking for the coin future .
we need new distribution method
Activity: 235
Merit: 0
What is the story with the faucet? 5200 claims required just to get a distribution? That's ridiculous. Who's doing 5000 google captchas?

The competition is too high now... There are lots of poor countries and people agree to do some strange job there, even solve google captchas for payment...
that's right mate this captcha job really attract a lots of people around the third world country they really wants to claim and sell afterwards,

that's right  so the price of xrb will still down for a long time ?  cos this people they are not looking for the coin future
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 266
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
17,000.000000 XRB per hour

89,076,326.841949 XRB distributed (26.18%)
616 days left to 100% supply distributed

This should also explain why the price has dropped so significantly in such a short period of time. But interestingly enough it has actually gained much more value over the long term.

Can't wait to see what the future holds for Raiblocks. Buckle up guys, it's gonna be an interesting ride...
Activity: 303
17000XRB per hour

it need take 2 years for  distributed  all the xrb!
Activity: 742
17,000.000000 XRB per hour

What is the inflation rate for Raiblocks?
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Some accounts do 100 cap per minute.
Need new way of limit cap per minute.

i had try it ..100cap / minute? can't believe how to do that ?

Multiple claims for 6-10 device/people at least in the same account... i think.

100 claims per minute means spending only 0.6 second to complete a claim. I don't think that is possible.

My assumption is that some people are claiming by using the same account. Like a pool, maybe.

That would be so fucking cool lol a captcha pool
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Replacing recaptcha v2 with text version? I think text captcha is harmful for the distribution.

https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/form.php

https://thumb.ibb.co/gOm5Ua/Capture.jpg
Activity: 280

Multiple claims for 6-10 device/people at least in the same account... i think.

100 claims per minute means spending only 0.6 second to complete a claim. I don't think that is possible.

My assumption is that some people are claiming by using the same account. Like a pool, maybe.
Activity: 210

Come on guys let's think seriously about how we can streamline the claiming distribution model to avoid mass dumping.

If we can come up with some good enough ideas I'm sure the devs will implement it.
Jump to: