Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 356. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
is there any reason for having only in bitgrail and mercatox both small exchange??

why cannot xrb be added to bittrex or cryptopia?

bigger exchange = more confidence. many dont use bitgrail only to buy xrb... this is a big problem

RaiBlocks was listed on Cryptopia.
Unfortunately, some captcha-Claimers wrote death threats to their support because sometimes transfers were not instant.
Cryptopia eventually removed the support for Raiblocks.
This is very good example, how Claimers did NOT help the project !
you should read the whole thread instead of barking that issue already been raised up and the dev already working too hard to achieved, adding this to more bigger exchange can be possible if the community will work together if we all can hold for just a month for sure the value will rise and it will be notice by bigger investors forcing bigger exchange to list the project.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
is there any reason for having only in bitgrail and mercatox both small exchange??

bigger exchange = more confidence. many dont use bitgrail only to buy xrb... this is a big problem

RaiBlocks was listed on Cryptopia.
Unfortunately, some captcha-Claimers wrote death threats to their support because sometimes transfers were not instant.
Cryptopia eventually removed the support for Raiblocks.
This is very good example, how Claimers did NOT help the project !
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟

There are still some small problems with the node stability, when processing alot of TXs. The dev is working on it, with the collaboration of Bitgrail admin, who is also part of the XRB community.
Priority number one is having a rock solid wallet and node at the moment and only then let other exchanges list it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252

I think it's only a matter of time. Developers are working hard to make it happen
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Is there a railblock explorer? I transfer some from bitgrail to my wallet and it still hasn't appear. My wallet is fully sync to latest block. It's been 12 hours.
https://raiblockscommunity.net/ --> Surf the chain
Make sure wallet is not locked
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Is there a railblock explorer? I transfer some from bitgrail to my wallet and it still hasn't appear. My wallet is fully sync to latest block. It's been 12 hours.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
dev looks rather busy  Cool bigger and better things coming soon  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/XGyudph.jpg
Activity: 1

[/quote]

I agree, people need to calm down and respect each other. Some people work with their hands, some uses brains. But in some countries there's just no possibilities to get a good job even if you have enough brain!
[/quote]

I'm wondering what is meaning of "Good job" in your words  Grin Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Calm down kids.

I agree, people need to calm down and respect each other. Some people work with their hands, some uses brains. But in some countries there's just no possibilities to get a good job even if you have enough brain!
Activity: 196
someone could explain me why the top 200 claim increased drastically like that?. its so ridiculous if we look back just 168 hours ago, only with 7000 claims, you were paid 100 mrais, and now with fuking 10000 claims, we had 80 mrai,  Angry

fuck off you stupid beggar

the dev doesn't owe you shit.

you're getting the chance of getting more money than you would make in that shithole you live in and you're still complaining...

you want the dev to send you some free hookers and blow as well?

silly cunt.

hey retard peruvian, i dont know animal language, dont bark like that, if you know, explain me. if not, Get your ass out of here.

funny...

i can tell that i nailed it right on the head judging from your standard of English.

most likely you're either an indian or a paki beggar.

go choke on a fucking dick.

Kiss
Activity: 280
time to buy more xrb and wait next pump Wink
Activity: 2
someone could explain me why the top 200 claim increased drastically like that?. its so ridiculous if we look back just 168 hours ago, only with 7000 claims, you were paid 100 mrais, and now with fuking 10000 claims, we had 80 mrai,  Angry

you're getting the chance of getting more money than you would make in that shithole you live in and you're still complaining...

silly cunt.

hey retard peruvian, i dont know animal language, dont bark like that, if you know, explain me. if not, Get your ass out of here.

silly cunt.
Activity: 2
too many fucking beggars in this coin.

too many fucking issues with the wallet.

the dedicated exchange, Bitgrail's wallet is fucked cause the node keeps crashing.

This shitcoin will never take off.

Too many issues combined with all the third world rats who think that the XRB dev owes them a fucking living.

Looks like you've bought @ higher price and now you're angry. "rats" are actually hard working people that bring part of the value to this project (harder to get -> higher price!).

I have some XRB in my wallet and I think best strategy is simply to wait. If you don't have time to wait, don't invest or accept your losses and sell!

i've been dumping on your face you fucking rat.

Kiss
Activity: 210
too many fucking beggars in this coin.

too many fucking issues with the wallet.

the dedicated exchange, Bitgrail's wallet is fucked cause the node keeps crashing.

This shitcoin will never take off.

Too many issues combined with all the third world rats who think that the XRB dev owes them a fucking living.

Looks like you've bought @ higher price and now you're angry. "rats" are actually hard working people that bring part of the value to this project (harder to get -> higher price!).

I have some XRB in my wallet and I think best strategy is simply to wait. If you don't have time to wait, don't invest or accept your losses and sell!
Activity: 325
good idea found it in slack

1. Lower total supply to 100-120 millions ( now 340), distirbuted 87 millions.
2. Make distirbution 1 week in month
3. Make donations for devs fixed.

New model - about 25 millions coins will be left for distirbution, every month for one week faucet season will open. Daily distirbution amount when season starts around 100k-120k coins (lowering total supply about 3 times - lowering daily payout by 3). So you will get same total distirbution time.

Problems that will be solved:
No more beggars that think this is a day job.
More time for coin development, instead of managing faucet 24/7.

We need discussion about this, in raiblocks we trust )

Ending the distribution earlier could be a good idea, no more energy drained from Devs to run the faucet and dealing with (stupid) people.
Maybe even stop it now, decide a new total supply, set a percentage aside for devs, and airdrop the remaining coins.

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
@R3x
XRB / BTC market is paused
Due to excessive support load from recaptcha click farmers, death threats to support, account abuse, deposit spamming and network syncing issue Cryptopia have been forced to close the XRB markets, We do apologize for the way this has happened but the safety of our other users and Cryptopia staff must take precedence over a single coins abusive community, Please close all open orders and withdraw ASAP"
Activity: 280
Hey devs please bring back the 30 claims per minute rule it was making things so much so much better Smiley

If I remember correctly, the devs had implemented that rule and haven't removed it.
Jump to: