Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 389. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
This coin needs to get on Bittrex.

I remember Bittrex were about to add it and then the issue with the rollback emerged.

As far as I know, Bittrex was talking to the dev quite recently.

If that baby goes to Bittrex, this will be going to 1 USD per MRAI easy/

I think that a new exchange is the last thing we need, since it's almost tradable on 2 exchange.
The main question is that the nice next step should be release of a light wallet (desktop + mobile) and involve services to use it.

Until that point the situation will be almost the same, even if we get on Bitrex, even if we get on Poloniex.

Just a (personal) consideration about the market and the current price. I'm happy to see Mxrb on 1300sat, and I'll be more happy if it reach even more. But don't forget the price is driven mainly by tools and use cases, which are very limited for the moment.
Put effort only on make price bigger will make the price only a big bubble which can burst every moment, since now, except hype, I don't see any reason to be fine with this price.

Bigger exchanges have gained more trust within the crypto community. It's clear that the project is legit and that the codebase is valuable, but most people wouldn't even look at it without some businesses trusting you first, ex: exchanges. After exchange additions you will get news outlets and potential investors to look at you. It's just how it goes and it is needed for every healthy project.

Sadly BitGrail and Mercatox just aren't there yet, most people in the cryptospace won't trust them without a good track record. I bow to you guys as BitGrail looks and feels excellent between exchanges, but it's still pretty new and not load tested.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.

I remember Bittrex were about to add it and then the issue with the rollback emerged.

I think that a new exchange is the last thing we need, since it's almost tradable on 2 exchange.
The main question is that the nice next step should be release of a light wallet (desktop + mobile) and involve services to use it.

Until that point the situation will be almost the same, even if we get on Bitrex, even if we get on Poloniex.

Just a (personal) consideration about the market and the current price. I'm happy to see Mxrb on 1300sat, and I'll be more happy if it reach even more. But don't forget the price is driven mainly by tools and use cases, which are very limited for the moment.
Put effort only on make price bigger will make the price only a big bubble which can burst every moment, since now, except hype, I don't see any reason to be fine with this price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I suggest you don't claim until faucet distribution stuck will be resolved
Resolved
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
XRP price are quietly quietly up~
I think big news will be show up soon~
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It's now very difficult to buy XRB under 1000 satoshis......

Just buy it ,you will see XRB hit 100K in a few days ofter it list on bittrex
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

in a month your going to be only dreaming of buying at the current price.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Why RaiBlocks?
No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability
Simplicity: Users have a simple experience without technical jargon.

Follow on Twitter: @raiblocks

Block lattice whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13s6BKzRq9oD5Me55JBRzR7BdvjJ44QKqPu2lf-JsAlU

Spec rationale: https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Design-features

Signing algorithm - ED25519
Hashing algorithm - Blake2
Key derivation function - Argon2
Block interval - Instant
UDP message protocol
IPV6 addressing

Translations:
源石币
Is this true work

Or just temporary news
I still doubt.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

bittrex required a callback feature to be implemented before addition so the exchange could callback automatically, and as far as i know this was coded up and commited to github a couple days ago "activity callback feature"

https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master

just give them time, they have been rather busy lately.

hold those XRB tight' this is long term! 100m marketcap minimum, dont sell for a measly x10, this could change your life, its not often an investment oppurtunity like this pops up.

All bitcoins problems fixed in one whack

instant and free transactions, with a quality and professional development team, currently chief software tools engineer for qualcomm
https://i.imgur.com/TSvFCQx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/w1aoc4p.jpg
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
How much is the minimum XRB deposit with Bitgrail now? Is it still 1k?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
How much is the minimum XRB deposit with Bitgrail now? Is it still 1k?
the calm before the storm?  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
can anybody sell me some coins at 1000sat?
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
dev you need to make fair system for claiming

how come solo claim can reach 17,135
that claimer rank 1 . 2 . 3 .4 is syittttt

destroying rate/claim

This is team
Multiple people are active at the same address
I think there is no problem

i wonder how many people claiming are using 1 address for claims and if the top addresses are really claiming, probably bots or programmed by the dev team so they will get some part of the distribution. just my 2 cents
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

destroying rate/claim

This is team
27k claims last hour already is not a family ... This is like any of past pools, and this is not good.. Need to restrict numbets of people for claiming 1 address, or soon here all top 60 will be full with such kind "family pools"

I understand your concern now,there will be a time that a big pool will dominate the 60 and all the other claimants will be left out ,this is something to worry about this is the bad side of this only 60 can payout rules,they need to expand it or double the number,let's see how the team address this.
Activity: 432

destroying rate/claim

This is team
27k claims last hour already is not a family ... This is like any of past pools, and this is not good.. Need to restrict numbets of people for claiming 1 address, or soon here all top 60 will be full with such kind "family pools"
Activity: 432
what is this Huh Huh

New pool?? Or so big family?
already enough this thing that  last days always growing threshold to join top 60(3700 yesterday 4400 today)..
Dear Devs, pay attention to this factors
Jump to: