Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 387. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thats just one personal opinion.

We need bittrex for adoption, just like companies need the stock exchange. Bitgrail is great and will be successful, but the a seperate exchange for each new coin is not the answer, your limiting your audience to a miniscule amount of traders, we would like all our currencies to be in one market. Without an exchange what would bitcoin be? just a small project, never really hitting mainstream.

Lets do this, release this weekend then comms with bittrex  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

I think that a new exchange is the last thing we need, since it's almost tradable on 2 exchange.
The main question is that the nice next step should be release of a light wallet (desktop + mobile) and involve services to use it.

Until that point the situation will be almost the same, even if we get on Bitrex, even if we get on Poloniex.

Just a (personal) consideration about the market and the current price. I'm happy to see Mxrb on 1300sat, and I'll be more happy if it reach even more. But don't forget the price is driven mainly by tools and use cases, which are very limited for the moment.
Put effort only on make price bigger will make the price only a big bubble which can burst every moment, since now, except hype, I don't see any reason to be fine with this price.

@STEALTHMODE
respect the team's opinion
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
@Byte16 Are you a member of the RaiBlocks team?

https://twitter.com/bubblebobble123/status/868179293049933824

Pls retweet if you have the time. Thanks in advance.

Would be so great if...

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
We migrated the faucet to a server with more capacity. Tomorrow we'll change to paying 150 accounts per hour.
https://twitter.com/raiblocks/status/868151449779400704
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Anyone able to tell me how long it normally takes to get the wallet synced? Thanks
Several hours from 0, but our definitions of normal PC and connection can be different.
If you have heavy problems with sync I rather suggest you contact me for almost up-to-date blockchain links for Seed restore or wait till the next release with multi-connection bootstrap.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Anyone able to tell me how long it normally takes to get the wallet synced? Thanks
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Hey Guys, I wanted to ask you something. I'm not very familiar with the wallet of Raiblocks. If i want to backup my wallet amount XRB i just have to backup my wallet seed?

yes.

by saving your "seed" you'll be able to restore your wallet along with all your MRAI.

Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Hey Guys, I wanted to ask you something. I'm not very familiar with the wallet of Raiblocks. If i want to backup my wallet amount XRB i just have to backup my wallet seed?

Let's do bittrex guys, would be fantastic....

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
WTF is up with this wallet 4-5 days still not synced up...
Activity: 41
Again there were pools, and again they pay in satos, in detour !!!

Here is a link to this pool: https://claimers.io/claim

Link to a video of what they're doing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fowC9rb-LJ0

Watch the video as they wind up the Clams !! And people are paid in satos again (pennies) !!! They generate wallets, and the output is produced in Satoshs !!!

Because of them, the top 60 rises !!! And ordinary workers because of him get a penny !! Because there is not a uniform distribution of kleims! These wallets are theirs, every hour on the first places !! Each hour !!! I've been watching 5 days for this mess! And it's not a family that captures, but the pool itself!

Again the coin will not develop !!! Admins, take action! It is necessary to do so: one purse is one IP !!! There will not be such !!!!
pretty keen for this weekend release!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Problem encountered in thanks back system!
As stated above I always use "help devs". I was 99.75% in favour.
Few days later I'm 99.50% Thanksback is not working. All(?) claims get ignored?
Maybe just some of them I dont know but this may be the issue RaiblocksCW was mentioning.
And now captcha is not working. Can someone address those issues with thanks back system?
What is happening, is something being change?
Proposition for thanks back rules change:
All the addresses eligible for thanks back that enter top 60 should get bonus distributed equally among them.
It should boost "help" rates. Now it's too much of a gamble, that's why almost nobody cares.
edit:
Fixed the problem with captcha box not showing, thanks to one of the slack users. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDUrw27-Lpw)
It was googles fault( in a way) 6000 claims is huge number, even google starts to find this suspicious so they blocked my IP... great, 6K is to damn much.
Now my thanksback rate is gaining again, 99.51%, something must have been wrong there.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
bitgrail new rule

Fair enough for us not to spam the exchange and for those daily claimers that keep selling their mrai from day to day job better to keep it hold until reaching 1k mrai lets see how this will keep mrai value to be balance between claimers and traders.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Haha good enthusiasm boys! Cheesy truth be told big exchanges want to see community hype that this it guarantees they will get their good volume if they add a coin Cheesy
BTC price is going thru the roof, Alts are back and forth, and RAI is as strong as ever , noone wants to get many up, but i noticed moer claimers lately too, makes it all the more tedious;p
Hope to see RAI on trex, Polo after im sure Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 19
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

yep, thats a release with the callback feature. what bittrex has requested before addition. Smiley

interesting...

was wondering whether all that buy support was just because "everything is pamping"....but now it seems that there might be another reason in

addition to new blood entering the market....

Grin
Activity: 280
wow, XRB is at 1700 sat .
Please stop the train and let me get on with you
https://i.imgur.com/ltt6L4n.jpg

yep, thats a release with the callback feature. what bittrex has requested before addition. Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Jump to: