Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 384. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
Hi guys, i hope someone can help me.

My wallet doesn't work anymore. I tried the new wallet 7.8.5 and the older one. But it says Error deserializing config with the old wallet and the new 7.8.5 quit automatically. I didn't chance anything, it was suddenly so. Huh

Anyone have the same issues?

Thanx in advance!
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Has anybody got any instructions on how to safely upgrade to the new wallet without losing your mrai?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
It's a great time for tangle type crypto. Byteball is mooning, soon Raiblocks will.
Activity: 756
Merit: 407
Raiblocks community needs to be more matured.Most of the community members are new to the crypto world.And everyone is waiting raiblocks to add on Bittrex.

wrong...

while you do have an influx of noobs lately, raiblocks community's been around for ages in crypto standards

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raiblocks-raiblocks-trading-thread-1422828
Don.t get me wrong.I did not said Developer and altcoin is bad or anything like that.I just said some of the claimers are dumping this coin.They sell the coin at very low price.
I am also connected with this project for 3 months.This coin has a great potential.I am also holding this coin for long term.
Raiblocks community needs to be more matured.Most of the community members are new to the crypto world.And everyone is waiting raiblocks to add on Bittrex.

Needs to be more matured?? please check the starting date when this thread was created,this is an old project so many things have evolve,the dev has done a lot of great things and you are getting it free and you telling the dev and the community that it needs to matured,give us a break and leave us ..
I did not said this Developer and altcoin is bad or anything like that.I just said some of the claimers are dumping this coin.They sell the coin at very low price.I am also connected with this project for 3 months.This coin has a great potential.you can justify my words at telegram chat.
Activity: 237
How do I cet claimed coins? I did a few manual claims and have Top 150 account. However I dont take part in the distribution rounds howsoever. Website says my account has claims. Where can I start read?

Btw, what is the "Thanksback" program about?
You have to be in top-150 at the end of hour (payout time). Actual distribution after that can take 15-20 minutes. To receive xrb your wallet should be synchronized and unlocked.

Thanksback https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/wiki.php

Thanks for stepping in. My wallet shows balance 0, altough it is unlocked for several hours. I try to update to newest version. I nstill use 7.8.3 from former install.
Do I need to change representative or could he be wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Needs to be more matured?? please check the starting date when this thread was created,this is an old project so many things have evolve,the dev has done a lot of great things and you are getting it free and you telling the dev and the community that it needs to matured,give us a break and leave us ..

Well, most of the people on cryptocurrency trading wait for circulating supply to reach 80-85% of total supply and invest their money, after this period of time price starts skyrocketing,
RaiBlocks is a long term project with a very bright future, people making 3400 claims per 100 xrb and it is getting harder and harder, do you think they do this for 3$, they are holding on it because they believe in Raiblocks.

Just be patient, I see RaiBlocks in top 100 marketcap in 5-6 months and top 20 by 2018

Where do you find out the circulating supply?

One person could hold 40% supply, doesn't mean it's circulating so how do you figure out 80-85% circulating coins?
Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
IMPORTANT THANKSBACK ADDITION:

The actual Thanksback select a random winner, and often most of donators don't receive the 100 Mrai bonus.

To avoid this problem, I've added a instant +5% claims increase for every person which is donating.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
just a quick question guys if wallet taking a long time to sync what would be the best way to make it faster? I'm just curious since my laptop is already up for almost 3 days and I'm still not done synching my mrai wallet any help do i need to have a new wallet now or it will sync just need to wait for some time? thanks to who ever will help or guide me.
Why not try 7.8.5?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
just a quick question guys if wallet taking a long time to sync what would be the best way to make it faster? I'm just curious since my laptop is already up for almost 3 days and I'm still not done synching my mrai wallet any help do i need to have a new wallet now or it will sync just need to wait for some time? thanks to who ever will help or guide me.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
New layout, now fits mobile + desktop:
https://raiblockscommunity.net
Soon even for faucet.
And what a nice update it is! Smiley I think it is slightly more responsive now, good job.
However mobile version has a minor glitch ( like super minor ), when double tapping captcha pictures
browser interprets those taps as "zoom in/out" and zooms few millimetres making some parts off screen.
It was not present before. I think that top bar with faucet name and menu tab causes it. ( worth of fixing IMO )
Anyway I love new colours 😍
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
1 Seed for all accounts. You can create other in Advanced --> Accounts --> Create account after import
The only problem can be red accounts imported from private keys (not from Seed). If you have such, just reimport it from private keys or backup.json

Ok thank you I will try again
How do I cet claimed coins? I did a few manual claims and have Top 150 account. However I dont take part in the distribution rounds howsoever. Website says my account has claims. Where can I start read?

You have to be in top-150 at the end of hour (payout time). Actual distribution after that can take 15-20 minutes. To receive xrb your wallet should be synchronized and unlocked.

Thanksback https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/wiki.php
Activity: 237
Hey Guys, I need some clarification please. Was browsing through net/forums but I couldnt find the proper answer.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Well, most of the people on cryptocurrency trading wait for circulating supply to reach 80-85% of total supply and invest their money, after this period of time price starts skyrocketing,
RaiBlocks is a long term project with a very bright future, people making 3400 claims per 100 xrb and it is getting harder and harder, do you think they do this for 3$, they are holding on it because they believe in Raiblocks.

Just be patient, I see RaiBlocks in top 100 marketcap in 5-6 months and top 20 by 2018
Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
New layout, now fits mobile + desktop:

https://raiblockscommunity.net

Soon even for faucet.
Big problem when resyncing and trying to import seed:

Apparently the wallet is only importing the last account made and not the other accounts under the same seed.

I had to resync the wallet because I've had unpocketed transactions for sometime.

After re-syncing, I imported my seed and all I see is the last account made under that seed.

I then replaced the new chain with the old blockchain and my account re-appears with the other account I made in that seed.

Maybe add an option if each account has its own unique seed to choose which seed to back up, currently the wallet only gives one seed and it doesn't specify which account it is coming from unless I don't understand how the seed works linked to different accounts.
1 Seed for all accounts. You can create other in Advanced --> Accounts --> Create account after import
The only problem can be red accounts imported from private keys (not from Seed). If you have such, just reimport it from private keys or backup.json
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

wrong...

while you do have an influx of noobs lately, raiblocks community's been around for ages in crypto standards

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raiblocks-raiblocks-trading-thread-1422828
Jump to: