Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 435. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Finally, wallet sync is finished and it works perfect. Lets hope for some adoption in bigger exchanges as project is very promising and demand for Rai is growing.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
It seems to me, the wallet passphrase does not make any sense. You can resync the wallet on a new host, and recover the seed, and you need not any password for access. Should be solved in the future.

But fitst you need seed for that, so how you will get it without password?
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
It seems to me, the wallet passphrase does not make any sense. You can resync the wallet on a new host, and recover the seed, and you need not any password for access. Should be solved in the future.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
New wallet version 7.8.3 now syncronizes nicely on Linux too. I was absent, the full sync does need 8 hours at most.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

I could not connect.
It seems to have recovered Wink

Maybe they are in maintenance,but they should have send a news letter first before they went off line,this is not a good sign could be another Megacrypton,I hope they get online within 24 hours,be careful in a new exchange don't load everything here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Can someone explain me why people should buy this Coin instead of selling it? Buying as a store of valvue but how much supply does this Coin have and can somebody tell me some better information. Daily payments through faucet sounds not bad but what more?

You are to lazy to read or backread ,I can do that for you for 500 mrais,it's your job to search for a coin that you want to support and it's not our obligation to summarize,get out of your lazyness and do your job or forget this coin and move to other coin.

Normally this information is in the first post of every Coin...
You could have just answered my question but instead you made the decision to make fun out of me because I asked a question instead of research...
Other would say welcome to our Community and so on....
And if you are no Dev who the hell are you to say to me to move on...
If I am lazy thats my problem not yours, you can go on and troll somewhere else
This page (https://mercatox.com/exchange) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Can someone explain me why people should buy this Coin instead of selling it? Buying as a store of valvue but how much supply does this Coin have and can somebody tell me some better information. Daily payments through faucet sounds not bad but what more?

You are to lazy to read or backread ,I can do that for you for 500 mrais,it's your job to search for a coin that you want to support and it's not our obligation to summarize,get out of your lazyness and do your job or forget this coin and move to other coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
If the block count on your wallet doesn't move after a few minutes, just close it and re-open again.
Deal with the following users with caution.. shapetwist and 01arbz Make sure to use an escrow.
shapetwist is well-known scammer Angry
Have check the trust rating of shapetwist and there's no scamming complaints when it comes to mrai trading,in fact only positive feedbacks from mrai trading,if there are mrai scamming that have happen,there should be a scam accusations in scam sections,we should keep our trading clean from scammers.
Well, he scammed peoples with Telegram and delete his account after that

New day started and still the same Accounts on the top list and not resetet counter but for my wallet it did. And when will the reward arrive nothing instant tranaction?
RaiBlocks daily distribution is sended within 1-2 hours

Still don´t got any Coins in my Windows Wallet from yesterday 12 hours now...
Can somebody explain me if I did something wrong? I created a windows wallet and then used the adresse for the faucet. It was showing me that I would get over 60+ Coins but I did not get anything still Balance 0 on my wallet and wallet is sync.
Check block count in Advanced. Should be same with raiblockscommunity.net

Yesterday updated to version 7.8.3. Today I have here is so. How much time is in full sync???

Leave it opened. Time depends on your hardware now

My block count is the same like https://raiblockscommunity.net/ still no Coins..

Edit. Ok it did arrive all is good now Smiley
Yesterday updated to version 7.8.3. Today I have here is so. How much time is in full sync???

Looks like your wallet want to sync to a block that is not even mined. I think we are at 592,383 at the moment and your wallet wants to sync more than 900,000...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Deal with the following users with caution.. shapetwist and 01arbz Make sure to use an escrow.
Have check the trust rating of shapetwist and there's no scamming complaints when it comes to mrai trading,in fact only positive feedbacks from mrai trading,if there are mrai scamming that have happen,there should be a scam accusations in scam sections,we should keep our trading clean from scammers.
Well, he scammed peoples with Telegram and delete his account after that

New day started and still the same Accounts on the top list and not resetet counter but for my wallet it did. And when will the reward arrive nothing instant tranaction?

Can somebody explain me if I did something wrong? I created a windows wallet and then used the adresse for the faucet. It was showing me that I would get over 60+ Coins but I did not get anything still Balance 0 on my wallet and wallet is sync.
Check block count in Advanced. Should be same with raiblockscommunity.net

Leave it opened. Time depends on your hardware now
Activity: 994
Merit: 104

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Two days ago downloaded wallet open two times and today have sync and my balance.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Jump to: