Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 436. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

The price will drop soon if that goes on. Unfortunately, XRB is still on maintenance so how would buyers purchase XRB if they can't withdraw it?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Deal with the following users with caution.. shapetwist and 01arbz Make sure to use an escrow.
shapetwist is well-known scammer Angry
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Guys remember.. DO NOT Buy from new accounts without an escrow.
There are people going around trying to scam others

Use an escrow service like bitrated or PM if you need escrow service.

Deal with the following users with caution.. shapetwist and 01arbz Make sure to use an escrow.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Kushedout rights. Do not risk and do not pursue high price. Use escrow or trade only with verified users with positive trust (for example Kushedout, CjMapope, HostFat or other). You will not lose your mrai. Please be careful!
legendary
SaluS - (SLS)
Guys remember.. DO NOT Buy from new accounts without an escrow.
There are people going around trying to scam others

Use an escrow service like bitrated or PM if you need escrow service.

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
legendary
SaluS - (SLS)
There isn't enough depth on the buy side or on the sell side of Mercatox for large order..

I am buying 5K or more.  I will make a good offer for anything over 50K.  

PM me. Bitrated welcome,,   Fast and easy!!    
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Wallet in Mercatox is in maintenance,I'm wondering what eill be the minimum deposit and withdrawal,with so many people lining to deposit,they should make it 500 deposit and 0.01 bitcoin to withdraw or 1000 mrai to withdraw,so there will be no flooding and congestion.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
well i just depo 500 and quite after its maintanace... damn
Guys, dont rush...
It was obvious, at least for me that any exchange that lists rai now, will be stormed, flooded with people eager to sell/buy. Just give it a day of two to settle, wait for bug fixes etc. We have all waited long, few more days wont devastate your wallet. Keep calm and dont destroy what we have here Smiley
You know that I was tipped  at cryptopia just for asking politely what happened with rai market? Some owner @cryptopia was just tired of hostility and selfishness. Try to behave nice, it should be fun after all.
But I must admit that there is something aggression provoking in Mrai's, probably that highly competitive distribution model... People work to much  Cry

I agree. Unfortunately there are a lot of noobs who are so excited to sell their Mrai's and might ruin everything again.
Those click farmers really aiming to sell their mrai everyday and they are not waiting for the price hike but just to claim the rewards in each day that they work for it. I just looking forward to see another positive good news coming from the exchange site.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
So much talk about wallet,let's now work in getting in exchange,let's start with Yobit or mercatox so we can follow it up with big exchanges,let's work to get into exchanges again so we'll know if exchanges will not encounter any issues again.
this would be the good start again after cryptopia delisted this coin, we needed to look for some exchange again to list the project i seen that there's a lots of claimers again and reward is really getting smaller, if we will be able to list it out for sure value will increase again and we don't need to dump.

When Mrai was delisted in Cryptopia people start offering 50 buy offer to members without considering,the problem is on Cryptopia and not on Mrai,i don't know who sells that low but Mrai always had huge potential in the market,we have proven that by trading peer to peer.

It werent cryptopia issues were wallet sync issues in the general that affected a lot the transactions, with those some stupid people that started to use their xrb adress starting send message to support, or due the transactiong hadnt credited over the exchange. Anyway mercatox has listed mrai now and is doing some adjustments, as well maintenance is showing a bit more then it would be required, but knowing isnt easy to make an api to work with exchange consider a winning already to XRB has been listed and able to trades already.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Guys, dont rush...
It was obvious, at least for me that any exchange that lists rai now, will be stormed, flooded with people eager to sell/buy. Just give it a day of two to settle, wait for bug fixes etc. We have all waited long, few more days wont devastate your wallet. Keep calm and dont destroy what we have here Smiley
You know that I was tipped  at cryptopia just for asking politely what happened with rai market? Some owner @cryptopia was just tired of hostility and selfishness. Try to behave nice, it should be fun after all.
But I must admit that there is something aggression provoking in Mrai's, probably that highly competitive distribution model... People work to much  Cry

I agree. Unfortunately there are a lot of noobs who are so excited to sell their Mrai's and might ruin everything again.
New day started and still the same Accounts on the top list and not resetet counter but for my wallet it did. And when will the reward arrive nothing instant tranaction?
RaiBlocks daily distribution is sended within 1-2 hours
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
New day started and still the same Accounts on the top list and not resetet counter but for my wallet it did. And when will the reward arrive nothing instant tranaction?
Activity: 513
Guys, dont rush...

@raiblockstradebot on telegram works pretty well I would say. One downside is that it trades in DOGE - but that is faster to process than Bitcoin anyways.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Guys, dont rush...

Activity: 167
Activity: 59
is this site lagging only for me?

I'm not sure if it's going to be able to handle the new influx of users... I'm still waiting for my registration email.
i registered, email came easily in a second, but for me its only loading and after a minutes error 502 with host error..

I haven't had those errors, I can browse the different markets, just a little slow but it does load.
Activity: 167

I'm not sure if it's going to be able to handle the new influx of users... I'm still waiting for my registration email.
i registered, email came easily in a second, but for me its only loading and after a minutes error 502 with host error..
Activity: 59

Jump to: