Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 439. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

same here synced very fast this wallet works very well my laptop didn't shut down like previous version

I agree that so far this is the best wallet we've had,it sync fast,is this permanent,if there is a new wallet I might stay on this one
now I can finally invite all my friends to mrai and they will never encounter any wallet issues.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

same here synced very fast this wallet works very well my laptop didn't shut down like previous version
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Absolutely fantastic update! installed and it synced right away. Proof of network was fast too.
This thread has been full with members complaining of not syncing their wallet,with this update no one is going to complaint that their wallet is offline or not syncing,now we only have to wait for exchange so we can trade again,best update from the dev..
Thats true as Colin said at telegram he spent the last days working into this new wallet, hope now all upgrade their wallet, soo we will know and see if this new version handle the sync problems already, some people still using old wallets and isnt good for the sync issue, hope Colin will disable those wallets soo people search for upgrades.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Absolutely fantastic update! installed and it synced right away. Proof of network was fast too.
This thread has been full with members complaining of not syncing their wallet,with this update no one is going to complaint that their wallet is offline or not syncing,now we only have to wait for exchange so we can trade again,best update from the dev..
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
having issues with the wallet.
legendary
Do not to lose my old adres mrai what to do before update wallet?

You will not lose any of your address,just download the wallet run it and it will retain your old wallet has like your coins and your wallet address ,I have done 6 updates and wallet and coins are all intact.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Do not to lose my old adres mrai what to do before update wallet?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Mrai does need a signature to get more knowed, and before those the wallet has to end at once with sync issues, otherwise will be a mess and painful to run a signature with people not getting why their payment shows as pending. The wallet need to be ready to let the coin be promoted, light wallet Mike said he has started to work over it, those is the solution to let mrai to be knowed and promoted, and yes faucet remains the same but with now 15 claims=1 minute for each ip a raise of 50% now.

Peyment panding will pending to the moment when you unlock your wallet, you need to do proof of work to get your payment in the wallet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
With the wallet instantly t syncing, there is no more way to FUD Raiblocks for Fudders. I hope they could buy as low as they wished.
Use version 7.8.3
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
With the wallet instantly t syncing, there is no more way to FUD Raiblocks for Fudders. I hope they could buy as low as they wished.
legendary

Same here people are complaining of wallet not syncing for days,but with this new release syncing is so easy I got mine synced in less than 10 minutes,finally dev have fix the long time issue of wallet not syncing,we are now ready for the new exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute

not too shabby indeed....

now what happened to that fucking mercatox exchange listing?

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

It's not even a month,but I like this new release since it's going to fix some of the issues that users have been encountering for the past months I hope this new release will lessen issues for users.
Jump to: