Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 476. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
We are happy to announce open beta of @RaiWalletBot!
This is simple RaiBlocks wallet to send & receive Mrai via Telegram
1 user = 1 account
Current (beta) minimum send limit: 5 Mrai + fee 2 Mrai
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
all these issues are why mRAI will not get on an exchange and even it does, it won't be long before some new problem crops up and brings everything to a screeching halt....
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
7.7.0 remain stuck in synchronizing, please fix
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Running two node with the same seed contemporary can create problems.
The current 7.7.0 is a good version, but if it remains stuck in synchronizing, try to close it and restart it again.

Definitely something is going on I thought only few of us will not sync our wallet,I just wonder some people here can still buy and sell mrai when there's a problem existing in the wallet,let's wait for the update first and the official post to avoid incoveniences my rewards yesterday haven't show up yet.

I don't think it's a problem with the wallet!

yeah it says always synchronizing but since new blocks are always generated don't you think the wallet needs to synchronize?

my reward showed up and it only took around 10 minutes to catch up with 8 hours of transactions!

Finally got my wallet sync,it took a whole day to get it sync,I am using the 7.70 version now I don't know if it my connection or just the wallet,I have created a start up for my wallet so everytime my pc start up my wallet also will start running..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
my advice would be same statement as above me sometime the chain get stuck up and the fund will not appear instantly does the address will not show in block explorer

yes it is so but patience and consistency leads to us on success map.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
The current 7.7.0 is a good version, but if it remains stuck in synchronizing, try to close it and restart it again.

Definitely something is going on I thought only few of us will not sync our wallet,I just wonder some people here can still buy and sell mrai when there's a problem existing in the wallet,let's wait for the update first and the official post to avoid incoveniences my rewards yesterday haven't show up yet.

I don't think it's a problem with the wallet!

yeah it says always synchronizing but since new blocks are always generated don't you think the wallet needs to synchronize?

my reward showed up and it only took around 10 minutes to catch up with 8 hours of transactions!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Didn't use the same seed.
Anyways I reinstalled the wallet and now it seems to sync.
I keep finger crssed:)
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
I don't understand...
Is there any problems with the blockchain?

On one of my machines with linux, rai wallet version 7.7 at some point got stuck and can't almost move from where it is.
I realized I had an old wallet 7.4 on another PC and that as well is very slow Sad

So  I booted into windows and run 7.6 wallet....
...i've been running it for half an hour now and it's at block 1 !!!

It will never sync!

Is all ok on your sides?

Activity: 938
Hi, i have another question. I found an old wallet on another pc of mine, with version 7.4.1.
If I sync it can I use it to import my key from the 7.7 wallet that doesn't sink?

I think so but I wanna make sure.

Well sure all you need at your old wallet is to let it sync, if for some reason, it doesnt work anymore due the old version and with the latest upgrades just save the seed from your old wallet and install 7,7 version or wait the new wallet that admin is working to fix some bugs that showed off. But as long you have the seed you still with your coins.
Hi, i have another question. I found an old wallet on another pc of mine, with version 7.4.1.
If I sync it can I use it to import my key from the 7.7 wallet that doesn't sink?

You have funds in both? I'd wait until you can run two wallets simultaneous..

I have but the new one is really a pain.
I was thinking to send from the old to the new and then importing the new key into the old.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502

You have funds in both? I'd wait until you can run two wallets simultaneous..

Hi,
I also have problems with syncing the wallet.
I copied the clipboard into a text file but I have 64 characters, not 32.
why?
Little mistake,
64 characters is correct

So, if you use current accounts.
1. Backup Seed ("Advanced" -> "Accounts" -> "Backup/Clipboard wallet seed"), Paste in Notepad (32 symbols) & Save in safe place.

Hi,
I also have problems with syncing the wallet.
I copied the clipboard into a text file but I have 64 characters, not 32.
why?
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
I want to share with this community that I made a review about this cryptocurrency, you can view on my blog at the following link: http://chesatochi.com/raiblocks-human-proof-blockchain/
Activity: 938
Fresh news Coline(developer) is working into improvements to handle the syn issue that is delaying some people recently, but as he said its due the big increase of people around mrai, before we were around 20-40 people now we are 200-300 people already working soo its like a new test to see how the code reacts to more people and more transactions.
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
And how can I make a back-up for my wallet by the way?
You can copy the seed to your clipboard in the wallet by going to "Advanced" -> "Accounts" -> "Backup/Clipboard wallet seed". Then paste (Ctrl + V) in Notepad
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Wallet-Backups
Jump to: