Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 471. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

no it was a web wallet. I think eveyone should know that.when we don't have a 32bit wallet.
The prvt key looks like this

sPLwgpjYDTvwVKrnmxIyL8rfLLgaZ9X8iBgvLAheWx0dT24lxMN0f5vDCUVPmdTazvooioYuJzS7aTS fxc44RPC0

I rearranged 10 charecter randomly for safetey. if any one can restor the prvt key he'll take 50%.
its just a try if i managed to get this coin,may be worth after 1-2 years.
pm for original key

dude i think it's ur seed rather than a priv key , you can try here Advanced->Account->Import Wallet->paste the long string below seed bar -> type clear keys -> and click "import seed"
i did sevral time. but nothing happened yet.

Find out the name of your wallet file and try this:

Start  rai_wallet.exe --wallet_add_adhoc --wallet=wallet.ext --key=sPLwgpjYDTvwVKrnmxIyL8rfLLgaZ9X8iBgvLAheWx0dT24lxMN0f5vDCUVPmdTazvooioYuJzS7aTSfxc44RPC0

It's an ad hoc key. The wallet seed is shorter.
Activity: 994
Merit: 104
I can't synchronise mine since yesterday, 7.8.0 is even slower than the previous version (at least for me) block count is stuck at 308776 (41847)
Unfortunately, I have no idea of how to speed it up.
I have the same situation, wallet is stuck on block 347520...
Since a lot of people have been stuck in older blocks, the new version needs time to update with everyone else. The best course of action is to just wait. It took me the whole day and night yesterday, but my 7.8.0 is working perfectly. All you need is a bit of patience and all blocks will be confirmed.
Thanks shapetwist, I'll wait for synchronization.

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Are you guys find easy to sync the new wallet?
Blockchain moves faster than wallet, is there a way to speed it up?
I can't synchronise mine since yesterday, 7.8.0 is even slower than the previous version (at least for me) block count is stuck at 308776 (41847)

Since a lot of people have been stuck in older blocks, the new version needs time to update with everyone else. The best course of action is to just wait. It took me the whole day and night yesterday, but my 7.8.0 is working perfectly. All you need is a bit of patience and all blocks will be confirmed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Well with Exchange Mercatox though what that answer -
admin1: Bill Jones, hello everyone! by mrai, the first attempt failed to gather node, do differently. We try as much as possible to enable faster coin.
10 days he already clicked why during this time the coin can not enter the stock market? because 1 million per day. + clicks already, I begin to torment of doubt, and kommenty- "With the distribution and exchange are not necessary, razrab can safely CAPTCHA solving services to sell and get money from there. It is only necessary from time to time to feed the hamsters new promises that here Now, while you still captcha "
"That's right, cunning razrab invented itself as a business for the promise to receive income. Use mouse captcha, and you will be happy for mrai ever, only very klikayte."
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17929880
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
^
how about block count's in your wallet? is it same or atleast nearly with the block count in the website(approx 350k) ? one more question did your xrb address on desktop wallet it's same with the address you have trouble on it ?
Activity: 406

no it was a web wallet. I think eveyone should know that.when we don't have a 32bit wallet.

sPLwgpjYDTvwVKrnmxIyL8rfLLgaZ9X8iBgvLAheWx0dT24lxMN0f5vDCUVPmdTazvooioYuJzS7aTS fxc44RPC0

I rearranged 10 charecter randomly for safetey. if any one can restor the prvt key he'll take 50%.
pm for original key

dude i think it's ur seed rather than a priv key , you can try here Advanced->Account->Import Wallet->paste the long string below seed bar -> type clear keys -> and click "import seed"
i did sevral time. but nothing happened yet.
tozex.io

pm for original key

Activity: 325
Can anyone search this address in the blockexplorer and tell me what happened with the pending transaction?
xrb_34r35ut7wyxm34iwndnb34wrssr3znhk5faqg8j3y798e3rsy9h5o1j876nz
i used this address when there was an online wallet.I saved the pvt key, but now can't import this key into desktop wallet. Undecided

ACCOUNT EXPLORER

934.576111 Mrai
pending 297.831449 Mrai
0.000000 Mrai weight by 0 delegators
Official voting #6 as representative

2 blocks
Last 50 txs and last 10 pending txs

Block    Type    Amount (Mrai)    Account
3350914CE0...   pending   45.048042 ←   Landing
B98558C374...   pending   42.166358 ←   Landing
FB05BBD9E8...   pending   40.423342 ←   Landing
FEEC21F0C2...   pending   170.193707 ←   Landing
EA006500D9...   receive   683.040195 ←   Landing
09820AE7FD...   receive   251.535916 ←   Landing

pending for long long day since the online wallet was disabled.
I tried to import my online wallet key,but it seems different. i can give you 50% coin if you restore my prvt key.Any chance to get my coin back from the online prvt key?

Are you talking about the Telegram Raiwalletbot? I don't think you can get the private key for an address there. Contact the wallet owner @SergSW at Telegram, he can send you your coins.

pm for original key
tozex.io
if you guys wonder how much your claims already in a single day ,
go to this page https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/paylist.php and find your address
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
dev please change the Mac wallet deployment target lower than 10.10, now the deployment target was set as 10.12(the newest Mac OS X version) will make many running old Mac OS computer cant run the wallet.
Quote from: clemaheu
I need to fix something in the build system to get that working. I agree it should be set lower.
legendary
Who knows how mining this coin? There is a possibility the CPU or GPU production? If not, how can generate coins?

The sender and receiver mines whenever there is a transaction. You don't generate coins cuz there's no block rewards or transaction fees. You only get coins from the faucet.
legendary
Can anyone search this address in the blockexplorer and tell me what happened with the pending transaction?
i used this address when there was an online wallet.I saved the pvt key, but now can't import this key into desktop wallet. Undecided

ACCOUNT EXPLORER

934.576111 Mrai
pending 297.831449 Mrai
0.000000 Mrai weight by 0 delegators
Official voting #6 as representative

2 blocks
Last 50 txs and last 10 pending txs

Block    Type    Amount (Mrai)    Account
3350914CE0...   pending   45.048042 ←   Landing
B98558C374...   pending   42.166358 ←   Landing
FB05BBD9E8...   pending   40.423342 ←   Landing
FEEC21F0C2...   pending   170.193707 ←   Landing
EA006500D9...   receive   683.040195 ←   Landing
09820AE7FD...   receive   251.535916 ←   Landing

I tried to import my online wallet key,but it seems different. i can give you 50% coin if you restore my prvt key.Any chance to get my coin back from the online prvt key?

Are you talking about the Telegram Raiwalletbot? I don't think you can get the private key for an address there. Contact the wallet owner @SergSW at Telegram, he can send you your coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
what do you mean by fresh wallet without account? a wallets address is already there after i installed the wallet.

i tried import wallet option but my key is marked red when i click import.
Or may be you set password for wallet and don't unlock it
Activity: 325
In fresh wallet without account Advacned --> Accounts enter Private key & Import Adhoc key
what do you mean by fresh wallet without account? a wallets address is already there after i installed the wallet.

Maybe you have a blank space before or after the address
faucet error ?
i type captcha just get notif "claim registered" not get succes claim x.xxxxx mrai

for everyone or just me ?
how to count how many stuffed?
In fresh wallet without account Advacned --> Accounts enter Private key & Import Adhoc key

Activity: 348
faucet error ?
i type captcha just get notif "claim registered" not get succes claim x.xxxxx mrai

for everyone or just me ?

My notif undefined claims
Jump to: