Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 475. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Troubleshooting-and-Missing-transactions

Make sure accounts are not in more than one wallet

I had one seed that I used in two wallets. How to fix that?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
What is the ticker symbol for RaiBlocks?

What exchange is it on?

No exchange yet

RaiBlocks trading thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.4880

$XRB

I hope to see Mrai making to an exchange as soon as possible. I would like to know if dev has started to think about listing it on exchanges.
It will surely boost price further.
Activity: 595
Why is there so little info about tech side of the project in OP? Is there website or some place whit a summary, something shorter than whitepaper?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
i have 522 mrai is pending and wallet status :synchronizing
it still 24h and i wait so long block count is 311624
so long

Repeat reboot

Based in my experiment 7.7 took to long or never sync at all 7.5 synced but will take the whole day to fully sync,7.5 seems much ok than the latest version,but we can never be so sure,I'm still waiting for the announcement that all is well and new version can fully sync.
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
What is the ticker symbol for RaiBlocks?

What exchange is it on?

No exchange yet

RaiBlocks trading thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.4880

$XRB
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
This is the same concept as Captcoin that failed miserably back then.
I'm not saying this will fail too but a year of existence without any exchanges in this cryptocurrency-era is something you don't wanna invest time especially money.
Well free is free after all.
Good luck to all of you guys.

I haven't read about Captcoin,is this a unique coin or just a clone,Mrai is a unique coin,there's no coin like this in existing,so I doubt the comparison,but I don't know it's market,but mrai do have a market and a huge potential,this is a coin with a different algo,but's let's see this is the second we are trying to get into exchange.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
so long

Repeat reboot
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
so long
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
This is the same concept as Captcoin that failed miserably back then.
I'm not saying this will fail too but a year of existence without any exchanges in this cryptocurrency-era is something you don't wanna invest time especially money.
Well free is free after all.
Good luck to all of you guys.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

Ok, understood!

seems didn't match with on website raiblocks this is never increasing again

ok then i will wait dev to fix this, thanks for answering my question Smiley

Not sure if it works for everybody, but I downgraded.

Backed up wallet, uninstalled it and removed folder c:/Users//AppData/Local/RaiBlocks
Downloaded version 7.6.1, installed it, run it, waited 20 min. All synced. Then imported back my wallet.

whoaah i thought the folder raiblocks is on %appdata%
oh damn that's why i don't see railblocks folder on there lol. ok will try follow your idea, let me try Cheesy

oh wait, i dont know the link for mrai wallet version 7.6.1 (windows 32bit) i just find on github only for 64bit i dont see there 32bit
Just wait for all block from brackets (downloaded) to move left. Now you download about 210k blocks from 330k
ok seems works now, i see the blocks always increasing Smiley
Activity: 630

Ok, understood!

Backed up wallet, uninstalled it and removed folder c:/Users//AppData/Local/RaiBlocks
Downloaded version 7.6.1, installed it, run it, waited 20 min. All synced. Then imported back my wallet.

oh damn that's why i don't see railblocks folder on there lol. ok will try follow your idea, let me try Cheesy

oh wait, i dont know the link for mrai wallet version 7.6.1 (windows 32bit) i just find on github only for 64bit i dont see there 32bit
Just wait for all block from brackets (downloaded) to move left. Now you download about 210k blocks from 330k

Ok, understood!

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

Ok, understood!

We are happy to announce open beta of @RaiWalletBot!
This is simple RaiBlocks wallet to send & receive Mrai via Telegram
1 user = 1 account
Current (beta) minimum send limit: 5 Mrai + fee 2 Mrai

hey, i already following this instructions and should i get my mrai from faucet but when i try check on block explorer why i see notice "This account doesn't exist on the blockchain yet." its really works or not? Anyway, this is my first join with mrai sorry if i dont have enough to know about mrai and i also install wallet mrai 7.7.0 but seems i have problem stuck on sychronized same like others. seriously i am confused now, can you please help me to understand this mrai coin. thanks
About block explorer. It simply means that you didn't receive any Mrai yet
Mrai daily distribution started about 25 minutes ago. It can take up to 1.5-2 hours. If you claim before distribution reset (25 minutes ago), you'll receive your Mrai today. If not, you'll receive it tomorrow

Sync problems fixing are in progress. There is no simple solution right now. Check block count (Advanced) compared to raiblockscommunity.net, restart wallet and check if block count is increasing. Perhaps you just have to wait several hours for synchronization to complete (depends on your connection & hardware)

Ok, understood!

1 user = 1 account

hey, i already following this instructions and should i get my mrai from faucet but when i try check on block explorer why i see notice "This account doesn't exist on the blockchain yet." its really works or not? Anyway, this is my first join with mrai sorry if i dont have enough to know about mrai and i also install wallet mrai 7.7.0 but seems i have problem stuck on sychronized same like others. seriously i am confused now, can you please help me to understand this mrai coin. thanks
About block explorer. It simply means that you didn't receive any Mrai yet
Mrai daily distribution started about 25 minutes ago. It can take up to 1.5-2 hours. If you claim before distribution reset (25 minutes ago), you'll receive your Mrai today. If not, you'll receive it tomorrow

Sync problems fixing are in progress. There is no simple solution right now. Check block count (Advanced) compared to raiblockscommunity.net, restart wallet and check if block count is increasing. Perhaps you just have to wait several hours for synchronization to complete (depends on your connection & hardware)
1 user = 1 account

Colin LeMahieu — coin creator
Quote from: clemaheu
The Bittrex guys contacted me again.  I'm going to give them a writeup of how I fixed the rollback.  It's possible they'll list again.
Unknown but they're asking.
Activity: 938
1 user = 1 account

Nice feautre, would be great if people could use this adress to get their payments, this way they would avoid the sync issues that are happening, but i do see the purpose is just to share some mrai with others. About the sync issues admin is working into it already, and we do have some kind of news about being listed: ¨(telegram information)
¨
Mercatox admins finally are working to build RaiBlocks node & add Mrai to exchange (as they wrote in Russian chat). No ETA but good news after all.
Jump to: