Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 527. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
That faucet return is becoming a nightmare instead of a wait to the real supporters,how long to make all the tests and the coin supply avaible once again?Last months the developer were posting always here almost all news or replying here now from no where he decides to focus on telegram and left the forum update,anyway we all knows that they are working but that a long time already .

stay calm and relax,, i have 500k + mrai in my wallet, the only thing we, supporters/investors can do is to wait. this is a free faucet, if you cant wait that long then you are free to move to another alt coins,

Nc quantity you got there.
I knew this coin will continue I just doubt it when? Many users think this way, maybe their patience has been drained that's why they can't wait anymore.

well to tell you frankly, i have other alt coin investment + btc investment, so whether this raiblock ends or not its ok, investing has a risk too.

For the current situation, I am somehow lucky because I sold 95% of my mrai before the faucet goes down. But if the situation flipped this would be bad in me, because I see mrai price goes up once all the problem has been fixed.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
well to tell you frankly, i have other alt coin investment + btc investment, so whether this raiblock ends or not its ok, investing has a risk too.

I too had a lot of investment on other altcoins,but I also want to see this coin to develop because they are on a very good start and the demand started high for a new coin that is not yet listed on exchange..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
That faucet return is becoming a nightmare instead of a wait to the real supporters,how long to make all the tests and the coin supply avaible once again?Last months the developer were posting always here almost all news or replying here now from no where he decides to focus on telegram and left the forum update,anyway we all knows that they are working but that a long time already .

stay calm and relax,, i have 500k + mrai in my wallet, the only thing we, supporters/investors can do is to wait. this is a free faucet, if you cant wait that long then you are free to move to another alt coins,

I knew this coin will continue I just doubt it when? Many users think this way, maybe their patience has been drained that's why they can't wait anymore.

legendary

I am seeing a lot of people turning from supporters to dissenters,and they had a valid reason why they are turning this way the dev choose to update on a flatform where only few people can get in,instead of this thread where they are getting more supporters if for not this forum they will not be noticed..

i have been really wondering about this too. can anyone give a rationale behind pushing to use an unknown platform rather than discuss here? most of us have so many accts on so many different sites already. if this telegram thing is necessarily better that bct then so be it lets all go there. but first tell us why?

I am really wondering why on telegram I install it verify my account one member added me but I still cannot access the group and the link of raiblocks is showing error  for most of us I have a few 1500 Mrai here and will sell it so I can move on and just come back I think it will still a couple of months before work is done..
Activity: 168

I am seeing a lot of people turning from supporters to dissenters,and they had a valid reason why they are turning this way the dev choose to update on a flatform where only few people can get in,instead of this thread where they are getting more supporters if for not this forum they will not be noticed..

i have been really wondering about this too. can anyone give a rationale behind pushing to use an unknown platform rather than discuss here? most of us have so many accts on so many different sites already. if this telegram thing is necessarily better that bct then so be it lets all go there. but first tell us why?
Activity: 210

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

You see this guy he has a lot of Mrai but he is calm and relaxed we should adopt this attitude if we cannott hen there are hundreds of other altcoin that we can concentrate upon Mrai is just one of our investment it should be that way..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
its been a long time and we are all still looking forward for this promising coin and the faucet to come back, I'm still hoping that after this many update dev will surprise us in many ways might be a trading site to start trading and the price to up. oh i wish dev will show us and tell us more about the development of this coin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Activity: 228
Activity: 132
legendary
This project is so 'old' (first date January 18, 2015) but no one noticed it , why ?  This is the original thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/block-lattice-project-928860

It is indeed a well planned project over a year before it materialized,this project is bound to succeed then the dev gave it over a year before they launch and ask a lot of question on how to make it one of the best crypto currency ,I'm really going to support this coin..
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
telegram works good )

I can confirm, I'm using telegram for about 2 years and it is really awesome as 'application'.

if there is a topic about that coin, dev have to update in here too .. dev can not force people to use a chat program  Wink

Dev choose the best platform, you should follow him.

for bitcoin or altcoins, best platform is here. if there is not any topic, noone will not know anything about his coin. so he wants to advertise his coin, he have to update and give information in this topic too.

This project is so 'old' (first date January 18, 2015) but no one noticed it , why ?  This is the original thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/block-lattice-project-928860 
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
If you think of the posts of some people...
No this isn't the best platform.
It is the platform where you can reach a huge mass. And a big bunch of idiots.
If a dev wants serious followers, he will take another platform.

Why is the dev of eth not here on bct (anymore)?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
telegram works good )

I can confirm, I'm using telegram for about 2 years and it is really awesome as 'application'.

if there is a topic about that coin, dev have to update in here too .. dev can not force people to use a chat program  Wink

Dev choose the best platform, you should follow him.

for bitcoin or altcoins, best platform is here. if there is not any topic, noone will not know anything about his coin. so he wants to advertise his coin, he have to update and give information in this topic too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
telegram works good )

legendary
Redsnow added me on Raiblocks group but when I clicked it ,I was told this group is not accessible,what I do I need to do to get access to the group I am seeing the icon and notification but cannot access it..
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
telegram works good )

Activity: 154
telegram works good )
Jump to: