Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 530. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Can anyone tell when the faucet be back online ?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
any referal coin is dead so fast... so, where are to see at dev work progress?

On telegram.

Rune was the one who used to update everything, in the end he turned out to be a scammer and there's no one updating the thread with updates.

He really shows his true colors,but he's still lurking around waiting for the next victim I drop here from time to time to get the latest news and updates but i will never complain why the faucet is not opening it is always up to the dev since this is his own project..
Activity: 560
I hope this downtime really shakes out you fucking imbeciles complaining about how this coin isn't coming back. Y'all should seriously just go back to the kiddie table and let the adults have a good conversation without putting in your pathetic cries about the dev being "lazy" or incompetent. If you think you can do better, then by all means... No one is stopping you.

If you don't agree with what's happening, offer your coins up as a giveaway and shut the fuck up. Complaining about it here only breeds more haters and doubters, and just makes things worse.

But then again, this shakeout may get all of the greedy selfish idiots to stop using/backing this coin.

Well i doubt this will make them go away people are being paid to make the captchas soo i believe more workers will appear as soon as faucets gets live,sure thoe boss can try to sell their portfolio as people loosing faith in this project,even when its all offered by free without nothing need ,a miner just some time and internet to make money with raiblocks ,anyway i hope when faucet back i can earn 10 rai for captcha Grin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

On telegram.

Rune was the one who used to update everything, in the end he turned out to be a scammer and there's no one updating the thread with updates.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Affiliate link should be land on sign up page.so that a user can easily fill the sign up form.or must use cookies so that when anyone sign up after exploring the site,he will be my referral whenever he sign up.
This is crypto currency not mlm or ptc where you can earn from your referral activities there could be mass cheating if they add affiliate programs here,if you want to join or promote mlm this is not the forum for you ,Mrai reputation will be ruin once they impose affiliate here ..

Same thought, mrai is a coin not an investor-based invesment
Activity: 210
Affiliate link should be land on sign up page.so that a user can easily fill the sign up form.or must use cookies so that when anyone sign up after exploring the site,he will be my referral whenever he sign up.
This is crypto currency not mlm or ptc where you can earn from your referral activities there could be mass cheating if they add affiliate programs here,if you want to join or promote mlm this is not the forum for you ,Mrai reputation will be ruin once they impose affiliate here ..

Same thought, mrai is a coin not an investor-based invesment
Activity: 126

since the faucet off, lots of people going desperates...and sometimes waiting is boring.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Do you really think we need that?
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Good project. Don't be mad for free stuff. Only problem I had was the amount of faucet was turned down. I gathered enough when it was 100 a captcha to relax and wait.
Activity: 238
Looks like they have no plan to open it again.. they are luck of knowledge to adopt the mrai and i think they need more programmer to fix their issue..

It seriously looks like this project is dead and buried as no updates have been made by the developers and it has been over two weeks of their only source to distribute their coin. On no exchanges does not help their cause in bringing it back to life. Pass on this one people, it's window of opportunity has passed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Looks like they have no plan to open it again.. they are luck of knowledge to adopt the mrai and i think they need more programmer to fix their issue..

I said before that. if he wants to be fast, he can hire people to do that. but dev is prefering the lazinesssss
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Activity: 406
As i said before they allowed anyone here without any pennie just internet connection to make the captchas and be able to earn unlimited money ,soo what people are complaining about ?They giving the free money or because they arent able ,because faucet if off to keep getting and income from it,guys lets be realistic without mrai we would be making a good income,and this coins has potencial to grow give time to admin to make and test it all to avoid any close of faucet again.

With all th epost here and how this coin become very huge now many people are looking on this coin because you can make easy money here just doing a captchas,when the faucet open I expect an avalanche of new workers coming in and this will give us a hard time getting Mrai

That's the main point.
With that avalanche of new worker coming on faucet, mrai will stuck again(random forks etc)?
We will see what will happen.

After those 18 days with faucet off, if faucet will open again and after 1 day it stuck agairn,this will really be the end of mrai.
Another stuck is not allowed. Cause it will means serious problems from scratch of the coin. Maybe entire mrai concept could not exist in this way.

18  dayssssss .. what a lazinesss
Most people here blaming the dev, ask yourself who really has a fault.

First, dev doesn't force you to buy and sell this coins, you're the one who decided if you want to buy or sell some.
Second. he didn't scam nor fooled you. He just informed you about his coins and it might got your point of willingess that's why you take it.
Lastly, you're the one who give value into it, not the dev. And in any side of it, you have a fault. So don't ever think that's you don't have a part of it.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
As i said before they allowed anyone here without any pennie just internet connection to make the captchas and be able to earn unlimited money ,soo what people are complaining about ?They giving the free money or because they arent able ,because faucet if off to keep getting and income from it,guys lets be realistic without mrai we would be making a good income,and this coins has potencial to grow give time to admin to make and test it all to avoid any close of faucet again.

With all th epost here and how this coin become very huge now many people are looking on this coin because you can make easy money here just doing a captchas,when the faucet open I expect an avalanche of new workers coming in and this will give us a hard time getting Mrai

That's the main point.
With that avalanche of new worker coming on faucet, mrai will stuck again(random forks etc)?

After those 18 days with faucet off, if faucet will open again and after 1 day it stuck agairn,this will really be the end of mrai.
Another stuck is not allowed. Cause it will means serious problems from scratch of the coin. Maybe entire mrai concept could not exist in this way.

There are as many Stucks allowed as happen.
As long as the Wallet runs properly, a stucking faucet only sorts out the fast Profit guys.
So I hope the faucet Stucks as often as possible...

Then I swapnthe next 30 pages and can read interesting things about Rai and not this "it is dead, Jim" Bullshit.
Activity: 700

That's the main point.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 560
Jump to: