Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 526. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Can someone please summarize what's going on with this coin?  I'm involved in way too many cryptos atm and I don't have time to read 100's of pages on each dev thread there is.  Last I heard the blockchain was fucked so this coin was pretty much dead in the water until it could be fixed, but there was no guarantee it even could be fixed.   So how is that looking, will it ever likely be fixed?

Yes you are 100% right the dev is still trying to fix the issue,yes they can and will be be fix they just need more time to get it going I'm sure they will fix it they have been working to get this coin main stream for over a year now..
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Can someone please summarize what's going on with this coin?  I'm involved in way too many cryptos atm and I don't have time to read 100's of pages on each dev thread there is.  Last I heard the blockchain was fucked so this coin was pretty much dead in the water until it could be fixed, but there was no guarantee it even could be fixed.   So how is that looking, will it ever likely be fixed?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You can't assume that's it's a deadcoin if the running price is still 300sat per mrai which is still a high valuable price. You can say that it is a deadcoin if it reach 1 sat per mrai. That's a totally fucked up price for an altcoin, there we can say raiblock is already dead. But for now, it's still alive..

And also there are some coins which are 1sat and yet they're not dead, sometimes they go upto 3 and come back to 1.

Just saying that it's not dead just because it's value is 1 sat Tongue

Not dead but it is consider as a not so much valuable coin, if you see coin has 1 sat value and has a million capacity volume, ofcourse it's not dead, consider the volume of the market capacity is so high. But it won't make the price higher than 1 number, it will always be 1 jumping to 3 but it doubt it will make 1 jump to 100 sat.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Here is clemahieu, one of the devs of this coin (and the OP on this thread), making an announcement on Telegram.

He started the campaign on his old thread he should prefer to update the issue here I got telegram but for some unexplain reason I cannot go to the group although one guy already added me..

You don't need to be added to Telegram... I think you're thinking of Slack, no?

No it's really telegram,they asked my number to verify my account after downloading and verifying my account but I am still getting nothing,Redsnow added me to the group,but when I click the group it's not existing..

https://telegram.me/raiblocks
legendary
Here is clemahieu, one of the devs of this coin (and the OP on this thread), making an announcement on Telegram.

He started the campaign on his old thread he should prefer to update the issue here I got telegram but for some unexplain reason I cannot go to the group although one guy already added me..

You don't need to be added to Telegram... I think you're thinking of Slack, no?

No it's really telegram,they asked my number to verify my account after downloading and verifying my account but I am still getting nothing,Redsnow added me to the group,but when I click the group it's not existing..
Activity: 126
You can't assume that's it's a deadcoin if the running price is still 300sat per mrai which is still a high valuable price. You can say that it is a deadcoin if it reach 1 sat per mrai. That's a totally fucked up price for an altcoin, there we can say raiblock is already dead. But for now, it's still alive..

And also there are some coins which are 1sat and yet they're not dead, sometimes they go upto 3 and come back to 1.

Just saying that it's not dead just because it's value is 1 sat Tongue
legendary

I have more than 2000 Mrai coin but even if I lowered the price to 350 from 400 satoshis each still no one wants to take it,some buyer are now asking 200 satoshis each from as high of 500 satoshis two more months and it will be like 5 to satoshis to 1 MRAI..

I think this coin is completly fucked up. Broken chain.
Dev doesn't post anymore here, no activity on twitter or google's group or telegram anymore
Thought they were giving updates via telegram  Embarrassed That stop too  Undecided

That is what i've written.
They stop all! Even Telegram update after latest rollback.
At least every shitcoin with a working chain will live on and on with takeover.
This is completly broken.

Still have Mrai,but i don't like dev "silence".

I guess with this we can we conclude that this is already a dead coin? one of the dev just posted that the faucet will drip soon so let's wait and see,maybe the main dev has something important thing to do offline so he cannot make an update..

Activity: 154
you all think solv problems is very "Easy" ? lets gave them time to solv problems
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I have more than 2000 Mrai coin but even if I lowered the price to 350 from 400 satoshis each still no one wants to take it,some buyer are now asking 200 satoshis each from as high of 500 satoshis two more months and it will be like 5 to satoshis to 1 MRAI..

Dev doesn't post anymore here, no activity on twitter or google's group or telegram anymore
Thought they were giving updates via telegram  Embarrassed That stop too  Undecided

I guess with this we can we conclude that this is already a dead coin? one of the dev just posted that the faucet will drip soon so let's wait and see,maybe the main dev has something important thing to do offline so he cannot make an update..
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

Thought they were giving updates via telegram  Embarrassed That stop too  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

Just wait for the pump, Wallet is in maintenance.

@anders lokka
And I think the brains of some users are fucked up. Broken connections and so on...
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
https://github.com/wlemahieu/raiblocks.net/commits/master <--- Website (Faucet)
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master <--- Coin / Network
http://tinyurl.com/hnwzfus

Website updates are going very well. Real life has caused the delays, not any development problems.

Thanks for your patience crypto-mob. The faucet will drip soon.

I think we need more patience i guess it's been almost 5 days.
Good luck devs, we hope you fix the problem on raiblocks soon. We are waiting until the rai will come to rise again !
Other altcoins are moving up! Rai should move up the same time  Wink
That faucet return is becoming a nightmare instead of a wait to the real supporters,how long to make all the tests and the coin supply avaible once again?Last months the developer were posting always here almost all news or replying here now from no where he decides to focus on telegram and left the forum update,anyway we all knows that they are working but that a long time already .

stay calm and relax,, i have 500k + mrai in my wallet, the only thing we, supporters/investors can do is to wait. this is a free faucet, if you cant wait that long then you are free to move to another alt coins,

Nc quantity you got there.
I knew this coin will continue I just doubt it when? Many users think this way, maybe their patience has been drained that's why they can't wait anymore.

well to tell you frankly, i have other alt coin investment + btc investment, so whether this raiblock ends or not its ok, investing has a risk too.

For the current situation, I am somehow lucky because I sold 95% of my mrai before the faucet goes down. But if the situation flipped this would be bad in me, because I see mrai price goes up once all the problem has been fixed.

to solve the problem we must find someone to understand where/why this issue came from.
the dev apparently can not solve the issue

so need money to fined someone to help them )

maybe if more people had mrai wallet on their PC and did a few transactions every day, dev would have a better testing experience???

What?
May I know what would be the relation of the one you stated above and the issue that dev currently fixing?
And if you don't mind, may I ask if you know what's currenct issue dev facing.
Activity: 168
That faucet return is becoming a nightmare instead of a wait to the real supporters,how long to make all the tests and the coin supply avaible once again?Last months the developer were posting always here almost all news or replying here now from no where he decides to focus on telegram and left the forum update,anyway we all knows that they are working but that a long time already .

stay calm and relax,, i have 500k + mrai in my wallet, the only thing we, supporters/investors can do is to wait. this is a free faucet, if you cant wait that long then you are free to move to another alt coins,

I knew this coin will continue I just doubt it when? Many users think this way, maybe their patience has been drained that's why they can't wait anymore.

well to tell you frankly, i have other alt coin investment + btc investment, so whether this raiblock ends or not its ok, investing has a risk too.

For the current situation, I am somehow lucky because I sold 95% of my mrai before the faucet goes down. But if the situation flipped this would be bad in me, because I see mrai price goes up once all the problem has been fixed.

to solve the problem we must find someone to understand where/why this issue came from.

maybe if more people had mrai wallet on their PC and did a few transactions every day, dev would have a better testing experience???
Activity: 154

Activity: 168

Jump to: