Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 543. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
help my wallet not sync , there is only writing "wallet status disconected'' Sad
Activity: 308
help my wallet not sync , there is only writing "wallet status disconected''
i try uninstall old wallet and install new wallet but still same

Just be calm and patient, the dev are working hard to get the issues resolved.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
in every road there's an obstacle, in every obstacle this coin solve, price will definitely rise
Price would be possible if we have ou own exhange site to exchange this coin, the problem is we don't. The trading thread doesn't even have a stable price where you can trade rai, it would be best if we get an exchange soon.

i have a little doubt about that price increase if MRAI will be on an exchange as there will be people that will dump MRAI no matter how much it is on the buy order as some people still dont know how to make sell orders

It's normal and natural for any coin to get dump it's a free market on exchanges but at least there is a least chances to get scam and we everything is organize and many people are involve,many traders who are on exchanges are not really active on forums.they rely on newsletter trading movement and friend's recommendation..
Activity: 322
in every road there's an obstacle, in every obstacle this coin solve, price will definitely rise
Price would be possible if we have ou own exhange site to exchange this coin, the problem is we don't. The trading thread doesn't even have a stable price where you can trade rai, it would be best if we get an exchange soon.

i have a little doubt about that price increase if MRAI will be on an exchange as there will be people that will dump MRAI no matter how much it is on the buy order as some people still dont know how to make sell orders
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Growing pains... It's just part of the process.  Grin
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
So we are all waiting now. I hope things get back to normal soon!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
there might be some big issues that's why wallet is disconnected from network. Faucet was off several times before,and then again back to normal after fixing some upgrade.but now there might be some serious problem that's why dev looking for help from another dev.

There's a possibility that he can't handle it when his alone. He needs an accompanion. well, hoping someone would volunteer as I see a big future for this altcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
there might be some big issues that's why wallet is disconnected from network. Faucet was off several times before,and then again back to normal after fixing some upgrade.but now there might be some serious problem that's why dev looking for help from another dev.
Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
There is only one dev for this coin. The dev may need some good quality developer to work with him/her. A good dev team is now mandatory. This will ease his/her job. It seems most of here not interested to know about the issue technically.

Most of us here doesn't know the field about his altcoin algo. That's why the best thing we can do is don't rush him.
Well said, the best thing we can do is really let him do his work.
There is only one dev for this coin. The dev may need some good quality developer to work with him/her. A good dev team is now mandatory. This will ease his/her job. It seems most of here not interested to know about the issue technically.

Most of us here doesn't know the field about his altcoin algo. That's why the best thing we can do is don't rush him.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
all we have to do is patiently wait and don't give dev pressure. That's what I think the best way we can help.

I believe so in my case I can wait even a week if that is what it takes to solve what ever issue this project is experiencing right now
this is a unique project so the dev needs a help from the other devs to work out this project I am excited to be on this coin this early..
Activity: 196
all we have to do is patiently wait and don't give dev pressure. That's what I think the best way we can help.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
There has been so many updates on the wallet is there a way where we can have our own cloudbase or web base wallet,the admin has been doing everything to fix all issues hopefully the coming release of the wallets will solve all issues once and for all
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
i have win32. cant open wallet because of redist. cant install it. searching same problem in google. cant fix. help please.
Activity: 126

same with me bro
are you read post dear ? all wallets are disconected

yes, thank you
Activity: 154

same with me bro