Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 541. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
waiting coz its been 2 days since network down
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
nothing people say negative or positive about dev is gonna have effect on price as trading will commence once wallet is ok so nothing to say then only up up up
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Just be calm guys..im sure dev is doing his best.XD
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi guys any news about the faucet.. looks like this is the long time to fix about the blockchain.. i hope developer can fix this issue..

I'm relaxed.
Just noticed that entire network is down since 2 days, and is a major issue.
Since dev was pretty fast with every updates daily,seems this is a serious stuck.

Am i wrong?
Hope to not wait another day. Entire chain is stuck.
Might expecting more features with the dev update we hope that faucet will be open again can't wait to work with my Mrai the wallet still disconnected. Good luck dev.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hi guys any news about the faucet.. looks like this is the long time to fix about the blockchain.. i hope developer can fix this issue..

I'm relaxed.
Just noticed that entire network is down since 2 days, and is a major issue.
Since dev was pretty fast with every updates daily,seems this is a serious stuck.

Am i wrong?
Hope to not wait another day. Entire chain is stuck.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Activity: 126
Once it is now on Bittrex it will be a different ballgame some people are trading on google groups and on this forum marketplace once they are on one flatform it will be interesting what would be the price of the buy/sell order ,of course there will be whales here and this will be open for manipulation..

I'm wondering if it gonna be as famous as it is on bitcointalk. I'm thinking it got much attention because of the captcha works and the buyers demand.

Not many on exchange would know much about this coin. Would they give the same support and make it rise?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Once it is now on Bittrex it will be a different ballgame some people are trading on google groups and on this forum marketplace once they are on one flatform it will be interesting what would be the price of the buy/sell order ,of course there will be whales here and this will be open for manipulation..
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
So, has they been any news yet of blockchain been resolved and also whats this with bittrex? adding too. Looking forward to seeing it on bittrex coming. Hoping can snag more up before that happens.

There's no news yet

About the bittrex, raiblock has been added with a name of "XRB" but it still under maintenance since dev is still currently fixing the wallet issue we encounter.

Nice to know is working on it and amazing to see this to go to bittrex but thing is will putting on exchange kill the coin off and just have massive amounts of dumpers be dumping it? Exchanges can kill off coins quicker than they got on their and getting removed. Lets hope that this coin has a bright future and blossoms where others failed.

That's true, if massive of people sell this coin and no one will buy it. This would be a dead coin in the future.  I think soemone should have a plan already to use this as a payment in buy and sell section or use it in micropayment for work

Well am stocking a fair bit already and I plan to hold as much as I can to try stopping from it being pumped and dumped on but too many sell = no value so everyone will dump. So far not cost me anything and holding a small fortune and will be putting some walls in place when it gets on bittrex Smiley
Activity: 210
So, has they been any news yet of blockchain been resolved and also whats this with bittrex? adding too. Looking forward to seeing it on bittrex coming. Hoping can snag more up before that happens.

There's no news yet

About the bittrex, raiblock has been added with a name of "XRB" but it still under maintenance since dev is still currently fixing the wallet issue we encounter.

Nice to know is working on it and amazing to see this to go to bittrex but thing is will putting on exchange kill the coin off and just have massive amounts of dumpers be dumping it? Exchanges can kill off coins quicker than they got on their and getting removed. Lets hope that this coin has a bright future and blossoms where others failed.

That's true, if massive of people sell this coin and no one will buy it. This would be a dead coin in the future.  I think soemone should have a plan already to use this as a payment in buy and sell section or use it in micropayment for work
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
What are the fees to withdraw your account balance from bittrex? If I mine mrai and deposit it to bttrex and then sell it for btc, how much will it cost to withdraw my money?
legendary

There's no news yet

There's no news yet

legendary
legendary
Guys I made a thread for price speculation. As I see many speculation about the price, I made a topic that we can discuss so that  main section of raiblock won't be flood about the price of raiblock which is unnecessary to talk about because it is off-topic with the main thread.

Here it is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454668.new#new

I think it will still go for the demand of the coins the more people who wants to buy at the price that is listed on the buy/sell order but of course this is still open on price manipulation if people think that this coin has a good future then traders will show a lot of interest here..

Once it has more demand, other people will surely adopt into it, like using this in buy and sell or payment for micro jobs

I have a complete trust on this coin that it will perform better in the exchanges because people who are not an early holders of this coin will get curious on the trading activity of this coin and will join to trade this coin so everything is now a wait and see games..
Guys I made a thread for price speculation. As I see many speculation about the price, I made a topic that we can discuss so that  main section of raiblock won't be flood about the price of raiblock which is unnecessary to talk about because it is off-topic with the main thread.

Here it is:

I think it will still go for the demand of the coins the more people who wants to buy at the price that is listed on the buy/sell order but of course this is still open on price manipulation if people think that this coin has a good future then traders will show a lot of interest here..

Once it has more demand, other people will surely adopt into it, like using this in buy and sell or payment for micro jobs
legendary

Here it is:

Here it is:
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Yes it is quite confusing but that one is a scam coin the dev should take note but since that one is already a scam coin we can now own the xrb symbol and we are ready to trade on Bittrex with security and ease definitely the price is going to increase once the faucet open..

Price of MRAI at launch on Bittrex= 1500 Satoshis

Pump to 5000 satoshis maybe.........  Cool

really? 1500 sat starting launch on bittrex?
w0w..just w0w..that is a nice pump already for the one who put investment on this coin.
Nice update.XD
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Yes it is quite confusing but that one is a scam coin the dev should take note but since that one is already a scam coin we can now own the xrb symbol and we are ready to trade on Bittrex with security and ease definitely the price is going to increase once the faucet open..

Price of MRAI at launch on Bittrex= 1500 Satoshis

Pump to 5000 satoshis maybe.........  Cool
Jump to: