Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 542. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Yes it is quite confusing but that one is a scam coin the dev should take note but since that one is already a scam coin we can now own the xrb symbol and we are ready to trade on Bittrex with security and ease definitely the price is going to increase once the faucet open..
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
windows 7 sp1 64bit..
after installation, cant start wallet...
get appcrash error:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   rai_wallet.exe
  Application Version:   0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:   57217e3c
  Fault Module Name:   rai_wallet.exe
  Fault Module Version:   0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   57217e3c
  Exception Code:   c000001d
  Exception Offset:   00000000001594d5
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:   1050
  Additional Information 1:   7d74
  Additional Information 2:   7d74911ff2119a31fed5be0a9692b689
  Additional Information 3:   90ac
  Additional Information 4:   90ac6a28af285ffff7b1cb6bd2135dd3

tried several versions and same thing...

anyone know solution?

yeah, wait for the very latest version to be released.....................
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
windows 7 sp1 64bit..
after installation, cant start wallet...
get appcrash error:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   rai_wallet.exe
  Application Version:   0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:   57217e3c
  Fault Module Name:   rai_wallet.exe
  Fault Module Version:   0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   57217e3c
  Exception Code:   c000001d
  Exception Offset:   00000000001594d5
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:   1050
  Additional Information 1:   7d74
  Additional Information 2:   7d74911ff2119a31fed5be0a9692b689
  Additional Information 3:   90ac
  Additional Information 4:   90ac6a28af285ffff7b1cb6bd2135dd3

tried several versions and same thing...

anyone know solution?
No, it is. Just under mantenance because of network nodes shutdown and maybe they need more time to integrate new form of cryptocurrency, test everything etc. This isn't another Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum fork.
https://i.imgur.com/WLdt0U1.png

My bad, you're right, it is indeed being added to Bittrex... Shocked

You shoud do fact check sometimes before reacting man

well, i just apologised and said I was wrong.......that's more than some would do.......

but that said, I am a grumpy bear...... Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
No, it is. Just under mantenance because of network nodes shutdown and maybe they need more time to integrate new form of cryptocurrency, test everything etc. This isn't another Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum fork.

You shoud do fact check sometimes before reacting man

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 882
Guys just want to inform we're already on bittrex!

Are you sure? Wallet is disabled.
Activity: 630
Activity: 210
Guys just want to inform we're already on bittrex!
legendary
i love how Mrai distribution, thanks dev 

I love it too but i love it more when it is on the earlier stage where you can do one captcha and it will yield you 3 to 5 MRAI but with so many users it become 5 captcha to 1 MRAI but I still love it much better than mining it with a hardware
Activity: 126
i love how Mrai distribution, thanks dev 
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Just be calm guys, the dev is working on it. All we can do now is just wait and support him. Dont rush him and dont frustrate him.
Yeah better to wait and support him so that he can improve his project.. Just trust him guys and just lets hope that they can do it..
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Just be calm guys, the dev is working on it. All we can do now is just wait and support him. Dont rush him and dont frustrate him.
Activity: 126
All version of wallets are not working be it .4 5 or .5 6 or .4.9 they diasble all connection even the faucets are off whoever said that their wallet is working fine is kinda deceiving us so if you are trading stop for now and wait for the devs to update us on the status of the development of the wallet and the faucets
nice info mate so be careful guys trading might not possible as this moment since wallet is down keep holding the coin and after dev reopen it we will start the tradings.

This is what I'm wondering since yesterday, as it was stuck at "Stated: Disconnected".

Alot of maintenance time.
Activity: 644
help my wallet not sync , there is only writing "wallet status disconected'' Sad

same here mate but don't be alarmed as I understand that the dev temporarily shut down again the server faucet and all the activity of railblocks but it will be back on we just have to wait for the dev to re open it and make us to ccex for better trading of this coin, I'm also waiting for some update coming from the dev because I'm working collecting Mrai. hope dev will open it back for us. good luck mate.
Yes me too.
You use what version Blocks Rail wallet today?
I tried v7.4.8 but always status: Disconnect

All version of wallets are not working be it .4 5 or .5 6 or .4.9 they diasble all connection even the faucets are off whoever said that their wallet is working fine is kinda deceiving us so if you are trading stop for now and wait for the devs to update us on the status of the development of the wallet and the faucets
nice info mate so be careful guys trading might not possible as this moment since wallet is down keep holding the coin and after dev reopen it we will start the tradings.
legendary
help my wallet not sync , there is only writing "wallet status disconected'' Sad

same here mate but don't be alarmed as I understand that the dev temporarily shut down again the server faucet and all the activity of railblocks but it will be back on we just have to wait for the dev to re open it and make us to ccex for better trading of this coin, I'm also waiting for some update coming from the dev because I'm working collecting Mrai. hope dev will open it back for us. good luck mate.
Yes me too.

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

Yes me too.
Activity: 756

Jump to: