Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 560. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
please any1 tell me that after 10 faucet it is rebooted and come to 1 again...?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Also the faucet seems like distributing 1mrai per captcha.
it looks like <1 MRAI per captcha now, i solved 143 captcha as of now and it shows i will only recieve 124 MRAI. too much captcha solvers these days, we should stop selling MRAI at very low price
Not yet. Last distriburion 1.445 Mrai per capcha (42000/29068)

yes i confirmed your computation, i recieved MRAI at that rate just after the distribution. my computation above is just before the distribution that is why i stopped solving captchas and leave it to my workers xD
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Also the faucet seems like distributing 1mrai per captcha.
it looks like <1 MRAI per captcha now, i solved 143 captcha as of now and it shows i will only recieve 124 MRAI. too much captcha solvers these days, we should stop selling MRAI at very low price
Not yet. Last distriburion 1.445 Mrai per capcha (42000/29068)
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
I'm not solving captchas fast but in past hour i'm getting "try again" error, all the times. Not even one secsussful claim.
Activity: 322
I need to understand this: when i reach 10 counts, the faucet get rebooted to 1. Is this normal or Im doing something wrong?
Also mine after 10 it will back to 1 whats happening in rai blocks faucet.. its always reset back to 1 after 10 my counts..
any update from the developer guys..
Just refresh the page and it will solve the problem i was experiencing the same problem earlier maybe its just a visual bug. Also the faucet seems like distributing 1mrai per captcha.

Activity: 281
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
I need to understand this: when i reach 10 counts, the faucet get rebooted to 1. Is this normal or Im doing something wrong?
Also mine after 10 it will back to 1 whats happening in rai blocks faucet.. its always reset back to 1 after 10 my counts..
Just refresh the page and it will solve the problem i was experiencing the same problem earlier maybe its just a visual bug. Also the faucet seems like distributing 1mrai per captcha.
After refreshing, everything look good now. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
I also notice my distribution logs that this period is not active..
Activity: 756
I also experiencing that mate so it is because maybe it is already a Krai and not Mrai assuming that 10Krai = 1Mrai and that 10 captcha will be equialent to 1 Mrai it will multiply by 3 if it still on the same ratio before let see when payment showed up and if OP can give us more clear explanation sorry mate I'm just assuming because of the Krai showing now from the faucet.
Everything looks great on this new faucets you can actually see how much are you making but only problem is although the distribution end on the faucet still no MRAI or KRAI is coming to my wallet,can you update me guys if I am the only one who has this experience
Yes, i also need some update because Im experiencing the same problem. Im not receiving any MRAI.
legendary
BTC price road to $80k
Guys did you notice the krai distribution? or each claim.. just want to ask? i am wondering that if they decrease the raiblocks per claim..
Also i am halving in raiblocks wallet.. the wallet didn't work right now...
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Everything looks great on this new faucets you can actually see how much are you making but only problem is although the distribution end on the faucet still no MRAI or KRAI is coming to my wallet,can you update me guys if I am the only one who has this experience
Faucet open.
Nice! everything is coming back to normal.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Activity: 252
Code:
Challenge accepted Grin

LOL we dont have make account to claim
maybe rich list address
Activity: 630
Code:
Challenge accepted Grin
Activity: 406
Start voting or Mrai in c-cex so the next time the faucet goes online again we can have a dedicaed exchange site for this coin.

I have never been into any coin that has this kind of demand even though it is not yet on any exchanges,the distribution is very unique no pow or pos only from faucets,if this coin distribution prove to be successful we see a lot of coins that will choose to distribute through faucets..

the dev is so coy about distribution.  Cheesy he doesnt want to distribute
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Start voting or Mrai in c-cex so the next time the faucet goes online again we can have a dedicaed exchange site for this coin.

I have never been into any coin that has this kind of demand even though it is not yet on any exchanges,the distribution is very unique no pow or pos only from faucets,if this coin distribution prove to be successful we see a lot of coins that will choose to distribute through faucets..
legendary
BTC price road to $80k
SELLING 3000 # MRAI #  400 SATOSH EACH
You are in the wrong thread mate, the buy and sell thread for Mrai is on the other thread on the Altcoin marketplace, this is the ANN, official discussion thread. Cheesy
Lol you can go here to trade your mrai.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.1360;topicseen
This is just an annoucement thread.. Good luck for your mrai..
Jump to: