Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 562. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
interesting to know that dev still working for the faucet to be available again and this coin is already working out to be placed on ccex how they can go in, correct me if Im wrong just woke up so I don't have any further update yet.
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
If all of you look here:
https://github.com/wlemahieu/raiblocks.net/commits/master

You will see that one of the devs is working to enable the faucet again and other things.

thanks for that. looks like the account history will be available once the faucet went active again.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
The dev has already answer this and was posted here by some of the members it will take 7 days more to get in on again but of course this is just an estimate they are working hard to make it as smooth as the possible so we will have no problem at all in the future..
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Hai DEV.. how it's going ? i think your updates progress almost done.. Grin

I think the DEV probably spends 90% of their time reading all the questions on BCT about when the faucet will be ready, so I guess it will take several more weeks for the update because he won't have time for any work.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Hai DEV.. how it's going ? i think your updates progress almost done.. Grin
Activity: 756
still no update what happen guys? I missed my capctha hahaha, hope dev still wanted us to work
with him and this update will allow us to collect more Mrai or Krai, kindly give us some update
here if there's already an open faucet again, thank you OP
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
My wallet doesn't open
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Compare to other pow and pos coins any uses of this coin what are the primary uses of this coin,once the distribution is continuously running there should be a good feature of this coin where they can use it I hope this is far from being a shitcoin in the future..Just asking..

You don't even need to read the thread itself to get your answer; just read the title of the thread - its right there.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Compare to other pow and pos coins any uses of this coin what are the primary uses of this coin,once the distribution is continuously running there should be a good feature of this coin where they can use it I hope this is far from being a shitcoin in the future..Just asking..
Activity: 630
So, total supply is 340'282'366'000 krai and they finally make "My Past Distributions" stats Cheesy
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
If all of you look here:
https://github.com/wlemahieu/raiblocks.net/commits/master

You will see that one of the devs is working to enable the faucet again and other things.
Activity: 860
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
Request to all RailBlock Enthusiast :

I see only three people voted for rai to be on c-cex.com , Don't you guys want it to be there , please vote for it.
Only three days left if we miss this train then we have to wait more.

I have sent PM to dev and waiting for his suggestion on future implementations.
The magic that let me think that RaiBlock is marvelous and will stand in future is its free of cost transaction and no confirmation required.

Guys head over c-cex and vote for it to be included on c-cex.com

Vote Here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=mrai
Activity: 513
... The network is up and running since day 1 without any outage ...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
3 days faucet is still off, When a faucet RaiBlocks is online again?
Just wait it, dont too much to ask
Dev working on it, if you feel you can bring back it online in fast just tell them to hire you to be their team
Last time it took almost a whole week. I remember it came out on April or late March but it went down a week later for this same type of maintanence. That seemed to take ages.
Lets see how long this will take and lets hope it does kill this coin.

Why should it kill the coin ? The network is up and running since day 1 without any outage
Services can be built. The Api is working fine.
The only thing that's not working is the faucet. As long as initially created coins are not moved, everything is more than fine!
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
Dev working on it, if you feel you can bring back it online in fast just tell them to hire you to be their team
Last time it took almost a whole week. I remember it came out on April or late March but it went down a week later for this same type of maintanence. That seemed to take ages.
Lets see how long this will take and lets hope it does kill this coin.
Activity: 252
Activity: 729
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
and so, if I understand correctly, when the faucet work, will be for 2 hours distributed to all unrealized coins?
or dev have a some idea?
can be a bonus, only to fit the plan of distribution,it is also rumored that the time period will be reduced to 2 years!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
It's over!!!
Developer has abandoned the project.
Sell all your mRAIs while you still can.....
Stop posting lies
https://i.imgur.com/JqoWuG4.png
https://i.imgur.com/v2Uw06r.png

CAN YOU EVEN READ???

DEV JUST SAID HE DOES NOT EVEN ADMINISTER THE WEBSITE....

HE CANNOT EVEN TELL YOU WHEN HE EXPECTS HIS FAUCET TO BE FUNCTIONAL.......

CAN HE BE MORE VAGUE??? "DAYS"......WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT???

SELL EVERYTHING....IT"S DEAD!!!

You do not know what you are posting it's not the site but the coin that represents Mrai he can hire another operator to manage the distribution of Mrai ,the coin is the life of MRAI not the faucet,he can choose other method of distribution of the coin..
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
and so, if I understand correctly, when the faucet work, will be for 2 hours distributed to all unrealized coins?
or dev have a some idea?
Jump to: