Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 561. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
SELLING 3000 # MRAI #  400 SATOSH EACH
You are in the wrong thread mate, the buy and sell thread for Mrai is on the other thread on the Altcoin marketplace, this is the ANN, official discussion thread. Cheesy
Faucet is off again. why?
3 days still faucet is off no updates from developers that they are planning to open the mrai faucet again.. i hope they will fix again the faucet just like before.. and i hope the distribution still the same just like before..i notice that the mrai change into krai..
This should lessen your worries.
Last time it took almost a whole week. I remember it came out on April or late March but it went down a week later for this same type of maintanence. That seemed to take ages.

Start voting or Mrai in c-cex so the next time the faucet goes online again we can have a dedicaed exchange site for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
3 days still faucet is off no updates from developers that they are planning to open the mrai faucet again.. i hope they will fix again the faucet just like before.. and i hope the distribution still the same just like before..i notice that the mrai change into krai..
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
SELLING 3000 # MRAI #  400 SATOSH EACH
Activity: 332
Still waiting to faucet will back online, is there any official announcement about the progress when it will be back?

I saw a post here saying it will take a week for the maintenance to be completed. I hope it gets online soon. I am only starting with rai so I hope it will not be too late for me to get the good stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Still waiting to faucet will back online, is there any official announcement about the progress when it will be back?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
did the supply change?
It didn't. It just changed to KRAI, before it was MRAI. So KRAI will have more numbers in it. Cheesy

Ah thanks yes I just read about this.

Anyway still purchasing mrai at 300 sats in 0.1 btc blocks. PM me anyone interested.

I will send btc after I have the mrai.
did the supply change?
It didn't. It just changed to KRAI, before it was MRAI. So KRAI will have more numbers in it. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
did the supply change?
Does anyone know whats the total supply of RaiBlocks, IE bitcoin is 21M but what is RaiBlocks ?

Given the percentage of the krai that is already distributed I think the total supply is 340,272,288,232
Activity: 860
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
Does anyone know whats the total supply of RaiBlocks, IE bitcoin is 21M but what is RaiBlocks ?
Activity: 252
i have 500+ raiblock? anyone want to trade?

with your rep, you have to send first......pm me...

Yesterday you said mrai is dead and now you want buy it
just wanna laugh
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

with your rep, you have to send first......pm me...
lol,he got better rep then you Grin
Activity: 192
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Why the new version is installed, double-click the EXE file does not have any response?
 Sad Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
There are over 40,000 traders on CCEX it will help increase the value of Mrai if we are trading it on 300 to 400 satoshis there's a big chance it will pump to 1000 to 3000 satoshis once traders saw the buying and selling activity so vote now we can get it listed in two weeks time..
Activity: 126

There are very less chances of getting listed in C-Cex, unless the MRAI developers are serious about getting listed there.

PS: To make a free vote, you need to have some BTC(as far as I know) in your account.

I don't care if Mrai is listed or not on those shitty exchanges.

I just collect Mrai for fun right now.

and hope to see more possibilities about Mrai.

I don't care either, I was just letting him know about the facts because I thought he has hopes on getting it listed in C-Cex.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

There are very less chances of getting listed in C-Cex, unless the MRAI developers are serious about getting listed there.

PS: To make a free vote, you need to have some BTC(as far as I know) in your account.

I don't care if Mrai is listed or not on those shitty exchanges.

I just collect Mrai for fun right now.

and hope to see more possibilities about Mrai.
Request to all RailBlock Enthusiast :

I see only three people voted for rai to be on c-cex.com , Don't you guys want it to be there , please vote for it.
Only three days left if we miss this train then we have to wait more.

I have sent PM to dev and waiting for his suggestion on future implementations.
The magic that let me think that RaiBlock is marvelous and will stand in future is its free of cost transaction and no confirmation required.

Guys head over c-cex and vote for it to be included on c-cex.com

Vote Here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=mrai

Only 3? I see 13 and I'm one of those.

and I don't think that people are that lazy to vote, but the problem is, to make a post you need to have some BTC(as far as I know, not sure if it's ok to have other currency too) in your C-Cex Balance.

If you're kind enough to offer codes to free members, then they'd vote too I guess.
interesting to know that dev still working for the faucet to be available again and this coin is already working out to be placed on ccex how they can go in, correct me if Im wrong just woke up so I don't have any further update yet.

It isn't that easy as it looks, just cause they're participating in vote doesn't place them in the exchange.

They either need 803 free votes or send 0.803BTC to the given address to be on top and get listed this week.

But that doesn't give any guarantee either, UTH coin dev must be serious about his coin. He surely doesn't wanna lose, so he gonna add more money to get listed and MRAI will get stuck for next week and no one knows what's gonna happen later.

Jump to: