Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 564. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)
Hi! I have downloaded the latest Wallet from Github and I dont know if im missing something. Where is the Options
in the Wallet to get Free Coins? Because in my understanding, I thought the Wallet has some sort of Faucet implemented
or something.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Yes, please let exchanges know you want RaiBlocks listed.

I've talked with Bittrex, Poloniex, C-Cex, many, many others over a period of almost 9 months trying to get accepted.

I doubt many are more irritated at the situation than I am, if *any* of them would contact me back I'd be helping them get it listed.

9 months of asking I would just stop asking to be listed and let it be listed when it gains more and more interest and has more services running. Need a full blockchain working and running smooth and being able to view our wallets and also transactions more detail. I think why none accept is due to the fact of how limited with what information is shown on site blockcahin provides on details. Would be nice to have more info available to see transactions in out and pending etc.

Have a fair amount of this coin collected currently have about 50k stored across wallets and will continue to hold it for the future when it becomes a free heaven of people being scammed from Bitcointalk scam and active on exchanges. I will wait the wait for that day and will still hold. Have more usability and functions first then maybe resubmit to exchanges after.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
when faucet be run again eny news?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
version 7.4.5 synchronize so long, been waiting for almost 2 hours and it is still synchronizing.

Since it is a new wallet you should at least give it 5 hours to sync of course the internet connection plays a major part mine is 3mbps and it sync after only an hour i hope you can sync it,in times for the opening of the faucet..
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
version 7.4.5 synchronize so long, been waiting for almost 2 hours and it is still synchronizing.

sounds like there's a problem unless you have very slow internet.
For me it syncs very fast.
Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Any updates regarding what is happening now? The supposed to be 2 hour maintenance is now taking more than a day. Will it take aboter 24 hours for it to be finished? I have been waiting anxiously and I'd appreciate if there will be an update posted in here regarding the progress.

Since they set up the faucet to maintanance they have come out with a good wallet I love to see fast captchas and loading confirmation once the faucet is up.Last time members are complaining that it takes them 3 to 7 minutes to get one MRAI hopefully this will not happen once the faucet is up..
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Any updates regarding what is happening now? The supposed to be 2 hour maintenance is now taking more than a day. Will it take aboter 24 hours for it to be finished? I have been waiting anxiously and I'd appreciate if there will be an update posted in here regarding the progress.
Activity: 167
No the wallet does not open as a new download?
When the tap is running, and then I do something and I'd rest
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
guys, if i would be  use old wallet, version 7.4.3 would it be any problem? or i have to update it definetely?
I think that last update is not mandatory. you can wait for another update

The latest version, 7.4.5 works flawlessly, do not download 7.4.4 cause it's buggy......
I am using the latest version the .5 and i must say it's the best version there is,it makes transaction now easy I love to see how it goes when I began accumulating MRAI on their faucets
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
With the new "Account viewer" feature, now multisig 2x3 escrow can check if the transaction has happened for real, and then release the funds.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
guys, if i would be  use old wallet, version 7.4.3 would it be any problem? or i have to update it definetely?

The latest version, 7.4.5 works flawlessly, do not download 7.4.4 cause it's buggy......
Activity: 168
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Activity: 163

Released a new version that has an account viewer and fixes the startup issue where config.json gets really big or the wallet hangs.
Activity: 306
The new wallet is good Smiley Just the synchronization is my only problem. it is really taking MINUTES
Activity: 140
More than 24hours without faucet ,,, any news please?Huh?
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
new wallet opens but I am still missing my mrai despite importing the seed......
Jump to: