Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 578. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi,
I am not point at to you. I have been watching to all the Services section Mrai Captha Thread. You are doing good and paying also and also creating awareness of Coin...But this is not been done by most of the others. Few claim its their own site / Own  business and few take the work and never pay.

These thing can destroy the Reputation of the Coin  , So i am justing saying how to stop people from doing Scam over this coin

That stuff I don't get... why would people offer service and not pay. Are they going to get rich with $2?

The recent slave culture is initiated by you first. You're a good buyer. But many people or a same person with different alts stealing innocent and ignorant people's man power. This also reflects in the coin reputation.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Hi,
I am not point at to you. I have been watching to all the Services section Mrai Captha Thread. You are doing good and paying also and also creating awareness of Coin...But this is not been done by most of the others. Few claim its their own site / Own  business and few take the work and never pay.

These thing can destroy the Reputation of the Coin  , So i am justing saying how to stop people from doing Scam over this coin

That stuff I don't get... why would people offer service and not pay. Are they going to get rich with $2?
Activity: 145
Merit: 112
To the moon!
http://www.nickelbot.com/ is cryptocurrency's killer app.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
This is a great Alt Coin. No Doubt about that.

But what about the Captha works which is going on in the services section.

Do u think it is OK or you are taking any measures to stop them.

By the way, most of the people commenting here on this thread, have their Captha working threads in Services section.
I am not taking their names now.  Smiley

So how is the "Captha works" different from buying? Or should we stop buying as well?

I must say I can't believe people are against what I do. In this process I've raised so much awareness of this coin, many of the captcha workers became holders for their own. I wish people would stop criticizing and embrace the growth.

UPDATE: And the amount coming from the work is very small by the way. WAY smaller than what is traded.

Hi,

By the way, most of the people commenting here on this thread, have their Captha working threads in Services section.
I am not taking their names now.  Smiley

So how is the "Captha works" different from buying? Or should we stop buying as well?

I must say I can't believe people are against what I do. In this process I've raised so much awareness of this coin, many of the captcha workers became holders for their own. I wish people would stop criticizing and embrace the growth.

UPDATE: And the amount coming from the work is very small by the way. WAY smaller than what is traded.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

I am not taking their names now.  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Buy 190000Mrai  ,350sat=1Mrai. PM  me plz. Smiley
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
highest claims have you made
if you looked at the roadmap it is to decrease over time Smiley

Distribution schedule:
Year 1: 2^127 50%
Year 2: 2^126 25%
Year 3: 2^125 13%
Year 4: 2^124 6.3%
Year 5: 2^123 3.1%
Year 6: 2^122 1.6%
Year 7: 2^121 0.8%
Year 8: 2^121 0.8%

ah. I was just about to ask about this very thing. thanks.
looking at the stats, the available supply would become dry in less than 2 years if the reward doesn't decrease.

edit: where did you find that, though? I don't see it on https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Roadmap

edit2: found it. https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Distribution-and-Mining

They are thinking about reducing it to 2 year total, so that the faucet is not a distraction.
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet

Distribution schedule:

ah. I was just about to ask about this very thing. thanks.
looking at the stats, the available supply would become dry in less than 2 years if the reward doesn't decrease.

edit: where did you find that, though? I don't see it on https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Roadmap

edit2: found it. https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Distribution-and-Mining
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Will there be a increase of Mrai distribute per hour in the future?

agree with this Cheesy it would be good if Dev increase the amount distribute

Distribution schedule:

You do realize 1 Mrai is a LOT of rai:

https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Distribution-and-Mining

Grai = 1000000000000000000000000000000000, 10^33
Mrai = 1000000000000000000000000000000, 10^30
krai = 1000000000000000000000000000, 10^27
rai = 1000000000000000000000000, 10^24
mrai = 1000000000000000000000, 10^21
urai = 1000000000000000000, 10^18

They just have to make the UI change from Mrai to krai

So by this logic it would be good if BTC mining was 100 BTC per block, then 200 BTC, then 500 BTC?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Is there any limitation for claiming  Huh sometimes I have an error if I really work too long which I claim to many times. It says "try again"  Roll Eyes

Even if there is , i sure did not see one. Happened to me a few times to get  that message, but if i got it repeatedly i would just chill for 5 minutes
or so , and it would eventually go away. How many claims per day are you making anyways ?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Is there any limitation for claiming  Huh sometimes I have an error if I really work too long which I claim to many times. It says "try again"  Roll Eyes

There are no limitations for the amount of times you can claim. If you try multiple tabs or computers you may get that message. Or if you try again too quickly (before 6-seconds has expired after success), then you would see that message.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
the counter on the faucet resets around 30mins ago but i still not recieving any coins on my wallet. anyone having the same problem or is it just me?

Our automated distribution sometimes doesn't distribute to everyone until the next distribution window (2 hours later). We should have that fixed soon. It's likely nothing with the wallet but just that you hadn't received distribution yet.
I would like a stats sytem, showing how many claims there were in that 2 hour distribution and the average per claim

We're working on displaying that data since we have it all readily available.
Jump to: