Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 576. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
This seems to be a very good project! I hope it spreads and land on some exchanges.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Something wrong is happening.. Cause the distribution time ended and the Distribution Progress doesn't increase. Also i tested the DEMO and it should increase 1 mrai to the distribution progress and it doesn't.

What's happening dev?

my problem is i only get 30mrai for 100+ captchas solved, normal payout for each captcha solved is around 3-4MRAI but it doesnt look like there is 1000% increase in the number of captcha solved specially since i didnt recieve payout on the last payment 2hours ago

Hope this is fixed till the next paying hour..
EDIT: just received. Yep they're paying 3-4 mrais.. what's happening?

- SpaceMan is a fucking scamer! Do not trust him. Angry
Activity: 238
Merit: 122
Meh maybe I can recover some files that were deleted by sandboxie with Recuva or some program, last chance ..

EDIT : I've found data.ldb file that was last modified today at 18:43, dunno if this might help me somehow

All the data is stored there so it should be a drop-in replacement to recover what's in there.

Alright but what do I do with that data file? Also I found the backup file that was last modified today at 18:43 and I've imported the file and wallet became unresponsive and now it wont even open again .. May I have ur skype or something, I don't want to spamm this thread with my problems.

We're on telegram chat, that'd probably be the easiest.

https://telegram.me/raiblocks
Activity: 143
Merit: 120
Meh maybe I can recover some files that were deleted by sandboxie with Recuva or some program, last chance ..

EDIT : I've found data.ldb file that was last modified today at 18:43, dunno if this might help me somehow

All the data is stored there so it should be a drop-in replacement to recover what's in there.

Alright but what do I do with that data file? Also I found the backup file that was last modified today at 18:43 and I've imported the file and wallet became unresponsive and now it wont even open again .. May I have ur skype or something, I don't want to spamm this thread with my problems.
Activity: 168

Hi there is something wrong with faucet im getting try again after solving captchas and clicking request thank you

edit: Nvm its good sorry about that
Activity: 238
Merit: 122

Activity: 140
hello , i'm wondering with something.....
i'm succesfully solving captchas  and getting paid in btc.... then is when i ask my self....
?where i have my rais?   was already transformed to btc  and i dont have rais???
i want to download the wallet , but ,, what i do with  it???
i am really lost even aftr reading all the thread .... Embarrassed
can any1 help me please?  and if  i'm having btc and rai ? how to send my rai to my wallet Huh
sorry i feel so bad don't understanding this

staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Pff :/ There's no chance that devs can do something about it?
No.

Can i check if there's any wallet data on the VM of the sandboxie?
I don't know. If you have used sandboxie, than you should know that you did and where are these data.
@kenzie95
If you didn't safe the seed while you were on the sandboxie, all your Mrai are lost for sure.

Maybe if you are lucky you can hope that there is still the wallet data on the VM of the sandboxie.

Pff :/ There's no chance that devs can do something about it? Can i check if there's any wallet data on the VM of the sandboxie?
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
@kenzie95
If you didn't safe the seed while you were on the sandboxie, all your Mrai are lost for sure.

Maybe if you are lucky you can hope that there is still the wallet data on the VM of the sandboxie.
Hey everyone, I had few accounts on my raiblock wallet and suddenly they're all gone? I opened wallet and there's only one account with 0 Mrai's Huh?? I had like 5k Mrais on more seperate accounts, what do I do now?

You need to regenerate them by clicking "Create Account". All accounts in your wallet are deterministic and based on your wallet seed.

If this is from another wallet seed - you need to reimport that.

I clicked on create account and it only creates new account with nothing on it :/. Is it a problem maybe cause i runned the program in sandboxie or something? :/ How can i reimport? Sad O god im going to be really sad if this doesn't work out for me.. please devs help me somehow
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Hey everyone, I had few accounts on my raiblock wallet and suddenly they're all gone? I opened wallet and there's only one account with 0 Mrai's Huh?? I had like 5k Mrais on more seperate accounts, what do I do now?

You need to regenerate them by clicking "Create Account". All accounts in your wallet are deterministic and based on your wallet seed.

If this is from another wallet seed - you need to reimport that.
This is just for entertainment purposes, please don't take it seriously! Smiley

BREAKING NEWS:

Due to RaiBlocks mania, humans are turning into robots - can no longer solve captchas

RaiBlocks is a cryptocurrency for micro-transactions, with no fees. Distribution method is PoH (Proof of Human), requiring humans to click on "I'm not a robot" and prove that they are indeed humans. However some folks found this too addictive and barely took any breaks. Before they could realize, they had already started to turn into robots. Their failure rates started to go up, and soon they couldn't solve any captchas anymore.

We can't tell how many, if any of the robots are eventually coming back as humans. What we do know is, that if they did, they would never, ever try to solve a captcha ever again in their life. It gives them the chills.

There is an equilibrium in this method in that you can only solve so many captchas before you turn into a robot. Which means that each human being can only prove that they are human so many times, allowing for everyone a good chance at claiming some RAI.

Be safe out there! Don't OverCaptcha!
Hey everyone, I had few accounts on my raiblock wallet and suddenly they're all gone? I opened wallet and there's only one account with 0 Mrai's Huh?? I had like 5k Mrais on more seperate accounts, what do I do now? I can even find it under "ledgers", I don't know what happened.. I went out and came back home, opened wallet and nothing is in there :S
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Any plans on fixing the faucet and its claiming system seems to be broken because of the cooldown doesnt seem to lock the captcha like last time.

It might appear broken but actually that success message is intended to appear under the immediately-available refreshed form after you successfully complete the ReCaptcha. If you submit before the 6-second timer, you'll receive a "Try Again" warning from the server.
What about the "invalid account" message i get sometimes?
I'm sure the address is correct since it happens like once every 30/50 requests, not really a problem, but i'm curious if there are some limitations or it's just a small bug

It's likely in these rare cases that the RPC server is getting overloaded and can't validate your account, causing your ReCaptcha solve to fail. I'll mention this to clemahieu.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You can see the faucet usage here: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/raiblocks.net

Impressive.

yeah impressive  Shocked
I fail to see what's impressive about this...

only I think italy is interested in this list

Country   Percent of Visitors   Rank in Country
Turkey Flag  Turkey   17.7%   50,936
India Flag  India   12.8%   202,990
Italy Flag  Italy   11.2%   75,365
Indonesia Flag  Indonesia   10.9%   65,088
Pakistan Flag  Pakistan   10.5%   44,065

The organic growth is impressive.

What's also impressive that this allows people in poor countries to claim a stake without having to run a crazy mining equipment (other than their brain).
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Impressive.

yeah impressive  Shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Impressive.

yeah impressive  Shocked
Jump to: