Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 575. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I have maybe a very stupid question but i can sell my Mray coins later or exchange them for bitcoins?

Ya ofcourse you can , I predict that ,, it will up by 500 satoshi when it hits the exchange , So you can keep the coins now and sell them later when it hits the exchange.

no will go higher then that once it hit the exchange. 
Im actually talking to someone that I know is control of one of the exchanges, so they might be the first exchange to do it.  Im not selling my Mrai, people asking for 350 satoshi is ridiculous and the ones who are selling it for that low are not thinking straight or plain out desperate.  Anyway guys do not sell your MRai, I might get it on some exchange pretty soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have maybe a very stupid question but i can sell my Mray coins later or exchange them for bitcoins?

Ya ofcourse you can , I predict that ,, it will up by 500 satoshi when it hits the exchange , So you can keep the coins now and sell them later when it hits the exchange.

Do you have estimate time when it will hits the exchange? Thank you
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 284
Activity: 469
Looking at the statistics, this coin is similar to GAP and other big clothing companies as in they hire people doing slave labor in super low wage countries like india and pakistan. Great result lol

Serious question, is this really the best distribution technique? I highly doubt it. Set a longer delay between captcha so that people dont treat this like a freakin job

IMHO

An increased delay would mean that any single user could effectively solve multiple captchas over multiple VPNs across multiple accounts within any time-frame you could ever recommend. Let's say you wanted a 30 minute delay... Perfect! As an exploiter, I'd just get 10 accounts and then hop between VPN networks claiming from the faucet using my many accounts... I can now get easily 10 claims or more "per delay" if I have more accounts since they're easy to create. You think you'd be limiting people with a delay, but you're actually enabling people to cheat with a delay past 8-10 seconds.

We're pretty sure no human could really ever solve ReCaptchas faster than 6-seconds per solve given the fluctuating difficulty provided by Google. Right now, the people who put in the most hard-work / time get the reward. That seems fair but if you have any other ideas let us know.

just see it as mining the person with most hardware (will power) gets more the ones that cant be bothered diverting there hardware can simply not do it i think its fine i agree with wlemahieu
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Right now, the people who put in the most hard-work / time get the reward. That seems fair but if you have any other ideas let us know.

as proof of work(human mining).  this is fairest way I have ever seen
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Looking at the statistics, this coin is similar to GAP and other big clothing companies as in they hire people doing slave labor in super low wage countries like india and pakistan. Great result lol

Serious question, is this really the best distribution technique? I highly doubt it. Set a longer delay between captcha so that people dont treat this like a freakin job

IMHO

An increased delay would mean that any single user could effectively solve multiple captchas over multiple VPNs across multiple accounts within any time-frame you could ever recommend. Let's say you wanted a 30 minute delay... Perfect! As an exploiter, I'd just get 10 accounts and then hop between VPN networks claiming from the faucet using my many accounts... I can now get easily 10 claims or more "per delay" if I have more accounts since they're easy to create. You think you'd be limiting people with a delay, but you're actually enabling people to cheat with a delay past 8-10 seconds.

We're pretty sure no human could really ever solve ReCaptchas faster than 6-seconds per solve given the fluctuating difficulty provided by Google. Right now, the people who put in the most hard-work / time get the reward. That seems fair but if you have any other ideas let us know.
Activity: 406

IMHO

what will be the diffirent? they will reach their payment captcha amount with only a longer time.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532

IMHO
Activity: 126
I get less mrai day by day, earlier I used to get 8mrai per captcha, but now I got only 3mrai for every captcha Sad(

Thats because the faucet getting more claimers by the day they only distribute 21000 each hr for example when we first started lets just say we were spillting 21000 between 50 people and now were spiltting it with 150 people

yeah, that's right and it's not over, there are more people coming as I have seen alot of people are creating threads and offering BTC to do captchas for them with their addresses.
sometimes, competition isn't good  Grin
Activity: 168
I get less mrai day by day, earlier I used to get 8mrai per captcha, but now I got only 3mrai for every captcha Sad(

Thats because the faucet getting more claimers by the day they only distribute 21000 each hr for example when we first started lets just say we were spillting 21000 between 50 people and now were spiltting it with 150 people
Activity: 756
i just started to collect Mrai, and I'm happy because it is easy to collect and the price of it right now just simply amazing hoping that this will keep move on thank you for sharing this to us OP.
Activity: 126
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
is paying less Mrai now also when can you have stats on how much an amount been copleted, stats?

There are more people now which is why it may feel like less. I'll be making stats available on the website shortly!
Activity: 238
Merit: 122
is paying less Mrai now also when can you have stats on how much an amount been copleted, stats?

It's paying the same, 21,000 per hour.
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
yo. I'm missing one payout from 10PM-00AM UTC. or maybe from 00AM-02AM. not sure. all I know is I only got paid for one period just now.

I think same  Smiley missing one period payment

edit: I got now  Cheesy not mssing any period

same. just got my second payment.  Smiley
Activity: 406
yo. I'm missing one payout from 10PM-00AM UTC. or maybe from 00AM-02AM. not sure. all I know is I only got paid for one period just now.

I think same  Smiley missing one period payment

edit: I got now  Cheesy not mssing any period
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
Jump to: