Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 574. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Do not know why I feel I lost a distribution, just once the distribution has been assigned, why I was 2 hours before the 882 hits, not assigned to my address! Sad

What is your address?
Do not know why I feel I lost a distribution, just once the distribution has been assigned, why I was 2 hours before the 882 hits, not assigned to my address! Sad

What is your address?

xrb_1mggiq4zqar9khu6pzrrgxydy33dum17rdnm1mas7wfkgf5mwfbq78u9p3dt 
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

What is your address?
Activity: 513
For the exchange - I would say we could do a campaign for Poloniex, it is by far the best alt exchange out there.

However I'm hesitant in submitting a proposal to Polo, because I think the devs should provide clear instructions on how to run a node that can be used for exchanges.

i.e. they should provide clear instructions on how to run the API, balance transfers, etc. I've played with the RPC and while it is workable, there is more to want, and I personally would not be comfortable running an exchange with what the RPC API has to offer.

What I would like to see is:

• Clear instructions on setting up a secure node using docker - this is almost there. But may need section on how to automatically update, etc.
  • Clear instructions on how to do RPC commands that an exchange would need - most exchanges prefer format similar to Bitcoin, even if the cryptos are very different from BTC
  • Create account RPC didn't seem to work for me at all - that's something that will need to be automated
  • Alternatively - if import from private key works, then exchanges could use that
  • Check account balance - this is working for me, but should have examples
  • Send transaction - haven't tested that via RPC, but I'm assuming it works

In general - some scripts should be included in the code base that deal with certain operations as an example.

The RPC is always using the smallest rai unit, correct? Even if the GUI is showing Mrai/krai/etc. I worry that as the devs allow the smaller units - it will confuse a lot of people.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
my best score 571 requests for 2 hours! and I got 1422 mrai

Thats a great Score.
my best score 200 in 1 hour!

666 in 2 hours (actually 100~ minutes.). twice.  Cool
Woah you really have lots and lots of patience, i did 30 and couldn't take any more!  Grin
I guess i'll be waiting for the exchange relase; the instant-transfer \ zero tx is amazing!
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet

Thats a great Score.

666 in 2 hours (actually 100~ minutes.). twice.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

Thats a great Score.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502

Buying 200000Mrai, Trustable buyer here. Cheesy
Activity: 644

Thats a great Score.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
When Mrai hit exchange?
Trade in bicointalk threads is not safe, also dont sell Mrai with low price its too hard to get it now.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
RaiBlocks gets a mention in my latest blog post (last section): http://cryptorials.io/decentralized-digital-currency/

I'd love to hear people's thoughts on the degree of decentralization in RaiBlocks compared to other coins.
Activity: 616
I have maybe a very stupid question but i can sell my Mray coins later or exchange them for bitcoins?

Ya ofcourse you can , I predict that ,, it will up by 500 satoshi when it hits the exchange , So you can keep the coins now and sell them later when it hits the exchange.

no will go higher then that once it hit the exchange. 

Do you happen to know when it might hit exchange? Thank you

I am in the process of talking it over to the owners of the website.  I will keep everyone updated

Sounds good thank mang

I am not the manager
I have maybe a very stupid question but i can sell my Mray coins later or exchange them for bitcoins?

Ya ofcourse you can , I predict that ,, it will up by 500 satoshi when it hits the exchange , So you can keep the coins now and sell them later when it hits the exchange.

I am in the process of talking it over to the owners of the website.  I will keep everyone updated

Sounds good thanks mang

I know your not the manager I was saying thanks for the update or info once again thanks
IS there ETA when a stats will be available for the GUI?

I am in the process of talking it over to the owners of the website.  I will keep everyone updated

Activity: 163
at this time 1 claim = 2.008 mrai  Undecided
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Hi i just want to ask if how many hours before the sycronizing is done... i open the rai_wallet.exe but still syncronizing.. can help me guys about syncronizing..
Jump to: