Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 583. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
guys. how do I keep track of the number of captcha I solved on my previous.. emm... works? I want to compare them but I forgot the numbers.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
my captcha timer is increased,why?pls need help

What does it say exactly? Also, what timezone are you in?
my time zone is GMT+6. i start with 16 second..now it increased to 48 second!! Cry

Your computer clock time is drifting. I set my timezone to GMT+6 and I had a 6-second timer. Then I set my clock backwards 30-seconds, and now I have a 36-second timer. This means that your computer time is somehow incorrect. If you set it ahead 6-7 seconds, subsequent form submissions won't go through. If it gets set backwards, you will have a problem like you are experiencing. There's nothing we can do to fix that problem you're having, unfortunately.

Are you on Mac or PC? Make sure you have time set automatically.
i am using desktop pc with system windows 8.1 . ill try to follow your instruction tomorrow,now its 2 am in my country,i need to sleep..good night and thanx for giving me the way to solve my problem

I was explaining my tests but I don't have a solution. I do know the problem is with your computer not keeping accurate time.

Edit*** I just tested on a computer with Windows 8.1 and the timer is off too. I'll try to find a solution but I'm not positive I will. It does seem Windows-related. Possibly Windows 8.1-related.

For now, you can refresh the page after each success. Or, try to set your clock back 42 seconds.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

my time zone is GMT+6. i start with 16 second..now it increased to 48 second!! Cry

Your computer clock time is drifting. I set my timezone to GMT+6 and I had a 6-second timer. Then I set my clock backwards 30-seconds, and now I have a 36-second timer. This means that your computer time is somehow incorrect. If you set it ahead 6-7 seconds, subsequent form submissions won't go through. If it gets set backwards, you will have a problem like you are experiencing. There's nothing we can do to fix that problem you're having, unfortunately.

i am using desktop pc with system windows 8.1 . ill try to follow your instruction tomorrow,now its 2 am in my country,i need to sleep..good night and thanx for giving me the way to solve my problem

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

just refrsh the page .. it will be zero  Smiley

Activity: 339
my click was decrease but i dont received the Mrai ? the payment late -_-

Edit : I just received it but i think the rate was down to around 5/6 Mrai per submit
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
cyberhacker please go to sleep on the next hour.  Tongue I want to get more.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Labour has become painful now. It's better not to dump at low prices. I'm thinking about it. Once this coin hits any exchange, it may rise up to 50k sats each before settling for a retracement. People buying at 350 to 1000 sats are very likely to hit huge profit in the near. I'm thinking to stop dumping at low price for my future stacks.

Further, there may be cache issue, as I see every 1 of the 12 'Request succeeded' is not counting.

If that is happening, it's purely a display bug. All requests are recorded if you see a green success popup. I'll try to reproduce this bug and fix it once I find it. Thanks for reporting that.

in some case just pure web connection issues.

fail to access captcha serve.

not faucet problem
Labour has become painful now. It's better not to dump at low prices. I'm thinking about it. Once this coin hits any exchange, it may rise up to 50k sats each before settling for a retracement. People buying at 350 to 1000 sats are very likely to hit huge profit in the near. I'm thinking to stop dumping at low price for my future stacks.

Further, there may be cache issue, as I see every 1 of the 12 'Request succeeded' is not counting.

If that is happening, it's purely a display bug. All requests are recorded if you see a green success popup. I'll try to reproduce this bug and fix it once I find it. Thanks for reporting that.

is why I said stop selling at 350 rate increase it now.  Is not worth the 350 anymore. Im gonna hold mine til people start requesting more., The buyers are still gonna make a killing

Yes, even 1000 to 2000 sats are free money. I am reconsidering my sells.

yeah lets all stop selling them till the buyers want to pay more, Im not interested selling them at 350 rate anymore.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

is why I said stop selling at 350 rate increase it now.  Is not worth the 350 anymore. Im gonna hold mine til people start requesting more., The buyers are still gonna make a killing

Yes, even 1000 to 2000 sats are free money. I am reconsidering my sells.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Guys stop selling them for 350 and sell them for 500 to 550 each, as difficulty increase increase per mrai rate
Activity: 406

All distribution is up-to-date. Did you get your payment? If you don't see it, I'll look up your account and provide you the block hash receipt for the distribution to you.

yes I got. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
The tap is very bad, I have decided to give it up. I will leave soon, good luck.

thanks man.
Activity: 700
The tap is very bad, I have decided to give it up. I will leave soon, good luck.
Jump to: