Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 587. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
sorry, but my interest is gone here
distribution model is poor, looked interesting but not anymore.
my time is worth more than a few cents an hour.

good luck to everyone else, hope to see it on an exchange

I'm very glad this is turning off people with very short term interest. We don't need this attitude around here anyways.

just one more thing, as interest is lost so is value.

this is not something you should be celebrating, instead trying to find a fix

remember: no interest = no value = altcoin graveyard

good day  Smiley

not completely wrong, but partly.

interest in coin is not equal to interest in any kind of mining.
the real interest will come, when this coin gets on an exchange and people start to realize what it is about.

no one really asks then on how the distribution works.

except some short term profit guys.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Your undistributed metrics:

SUCCESSES

HRS SINCE DISTRIBUTION

Still didn't understand with the faucet right now, Whether we will receive mrai from faucet about 4 hours next?

Next Distribution will be Friday @ 14:30:00 GMT ( 7:30:00 AM PST )

We are still working on automating the calculation & payout processes, and it's going well!
    All of your successful solves will be counted until the next distribution listed above. Thanks.

pasted from site
Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Value doesn't come from interest in clicking. Value will come from actual applications and it may be years before anything reasonable happens with this project.

I think transactions can be parallelized, and this could surprise everyone and turn into an IoT platform. But there will be a lot of bumps on the road until we get there.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

good day  Smiley

thanks dude.

good luck Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1050

I'm very glad this is turning off people with very short term interest. We don't need this attitude around here anyways.

good day  Smiley

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Your undistributed metrics:

SUCCESSES

HRS SINCE DISTRIBUTION

Still didn't understand with the faucet right now, Whether we will receive mrai from faucet about 4 hours next?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
"shh, he's coding..."
Mrai, Raiblocks

Algo : Proof of Captcha
Block time : 1 Hour
Block reward : 21,000 Mrai
Difficult re-target every block

"Mining pool" >>>https://raiblocks.net/#/distribution
"Exchange" >>>https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raiblocks-raiblocks-trading-thread-1422828

Cool new concept, don't you think?

I like it Smiley

Can be a great coin
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Mrai, Raiblocks

Algo : Proof of Captcha
Block time : 1 Hour
Block reward : 21,000 Mrai
Difficult re-target every block

"Mining pool" >>>https://raiblocks.net/#/distribution
"Exchange" >>>https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raiblocks-raiblocks-trading-thread-1422828

Cool new concept, don't you think?
big difference between BTC and mrai. BTC is true and tested, it has value.
mrai is not widely tested yet and not even on exchange, value comes from trusting some stranger on this board that they are being honest with its current price.

and since it is the devs manually distributing mrai, how do we know dev is not manipulating how much goes out and he is not claiming most of the mrai for himself, creating a scarcity in mrai market in order to dump his own bag once it is listed in exchanges

dev should do ico or just go back to the original faucet

We are VERY far from creating real value for Mrai. What are you here for? Are you just looking to get BTC for solving some captchas?

Why don't YOU do an ICO - the code is open source, go and do it. I think we should leave the devs alone. It's their coin, and I support them.
legendary
stop sloving captcha.  leave these labor to me.

something smelling wiered.  go away.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 602
Hmm,many people probably forget-Dev nothing and no one should.You are given Mrai free-and you are still dissatisfied with something.For even require. Something you do not like,can pass.Alternatively you can get Valorbit.Valorbit also distribute free and very,very much.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
less than 10 mrai per faucet request, you have to be joking right? just go back to the old way if you want this coin to be adopted in mass

That actually means there IS more interest, as more people are using the faucet. The "old" way did not allow for that many users and the faucet got depleted too quickly.

The less mrai you are getting, the more demand and interest there is.

Think of it like the "difficulty" in Bitcoin mining. At some point people give up.

But what's nice here, is that you CAN get some Mrai no matter what, no matter how small. You can't do that with Bitcoin.

mrai is not widely tested yet and not even on exchange, value comes from trusting some stranger on this board that they are being honest with its current price.

and since it is the devs manually distributing mrai, how do we know dev is not manipulating how much goes out and he is not claiming most of the mrai for himself, creating a scarcity in mrai market in order to dump his own bag once it is listed in exchanges

We are still working on automating the calculation & payout processes, and it's going well!
All of your successful solves will be counted until the next distribution listed above. Thanks.

how about answering the statement directly instead of indirectly and curtailing the answer?

starting to smell weird, something is not right here Roll Eyes

stop collecting your free mrais immediately, something is not right here!

ah well, i guess you won't. you only want greedily more for your hard work...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
less than 10 mrai per faucet request, you have to be joking right? just go back to the old way if you want this coin to be adopted in mass

That actually means there IS more interest, as more people are using the faucet. The "old" way did not allow for that many users and the faucet got depleted too quickly.

Think of it like the "difficulty" in Bitcoin mining. At some point people give up.

But what's nice here, is that you CAN get some Mrai no matter what, no matter how small. You can't do that with Bitcoin.

how about answering the statement directly instead of indirectly and curtailing the answer?

Smelling is not an evidence, why not give some of your statements to be able to defend your side that there's something that's not right.
legendary

this is from the faucet page.   I am not answering to any question.  cuz I am not dev.

This is free giving project.

dev is working on long-term fair distribution.

he said more status will be added on the page.   He is not pissed off by many ungrateful demand.  including my requests few days back.

I think he is almost getting a distribution mode, which will solve the problem once for all.

and He will focus more on features of coin itself.
legendary

legendary

When the tap smaller, people will lose interest in it. Slowly, he will die.

great!  then less competition.  Grin Grin Grin

I don't want many competitors/miners.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 980

When the tap smaller, people will lose interest in it. Slowly, he will die.
Jump to: