Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 586. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hello i tried to claim Mrai from another computer but the delays is different ?

i think the delays each click just 6 seconds right ? but why i got this delays around 230+ Seconds

Code:
Request succeeded
 Please wait 224 seconds
Activity: 84
what's the record of number of captcha "success" in 2 hours?
also, any news on exchange?

about the exchange you can sell or buy Mrai in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raiblocks-raiblocks-trading-thread-1422828
Activity: 306
Merit: 250

It means that in the past 2 hours from the last distribution you have claimed successfully the faucet,  "X" number of times
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Anyone got a payment just recently my captchas got reset and hrs since distrubution is at 0 hrs so im guessing they just made a distribution but i havent receive anything

edit just got it now thanks guys

I just got mine too. Can you share whats the rate you got ? (how many mrai per claim ?) I lost the count but want to know to calculate profitability.

cheers

I got just lil under 9 mrai per captchas during that cycle which was pretty much the same as last cycle payment my first payment was the best rate i got lil over 9 mrai per captchas
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Anyone got a payment just recently my captchas got reset and hrs since distrubution is at 0 hrs so im guessing they just made a distribution but i havent receive anything

I just got mine too. Can you share whats the rate you got ? (how many mrai per claim ?) I lost the count but want to know to calculate profitability.

cheers
Hello,

I have got 8 mrai per claim, which is nothing if u translate it in satoshis...
I claimed around 100 times which is 800 mrai which is 800*350 = 280000 satoshi.

how you calculate it? where do you get the 350 from?

He is probably referring to some common price in raiblocks trade thread. You can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.380
It's far from perfect, but until exchange comes, its the best we got.

cheers
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

cheers
Hello,

how you calculate it? where do you get the 350 from?
Activity: 705
I do not understand the principle of operation of the faucet.

It's really this simple:

21'000 Mrai per hour (21k * 24 = 504'000 Mrai per day are distributed)
Every hour the succesfull requests are counted (TOT)
Your valid requests (YOUR) are only a part of all the requests done in that hour
And thus the formula for your payout is: ( YOUR / TOT ) * 21'000

There isn't a fixed ammount of Mrai payed for every request
Payouts are delayed

And all of this has been already written in the last couple of pages... If you have not the small dedication to read a handfull of posts or to understand the distribution, please stay away from crypto-currencies world.

Or just click the "How does this work?" button on the faucet..
Activity: 593
I do not understand the principle of operation of the faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

cheers
Hello,

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

cheers

Activity: 210
Seems like I got 8 per captcha this time. but that other guy said he got 11 so ida

My recommendation to be able to get high value is between 1pm - 9pm EST time because most of asian country is sleeping.  Grin Asians are the most diligent in this type of work.
Seems like I got 8 per captcha this time. but that other guy said he got 11 so ida

yeah i got like 8 myself which was expected it should be dropping as users increase
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Seems like I got 8 per captcha this time. but that other guy said he got 11 so idk
hey guys i forgot to unlock my wallet while claiming if they were to sent a payment will it go through after i unlock wallet because my captchas got reset iono if they sent a payment or it was the cut off time thank you

The payout won't be lost, your balance will update when you unlock your wallet.

Thanks yeah just got a payment just a lil after i unlock it a very pleasant surprise because it was annouce earlier that next disbritution wasnt gonna be till friday but i dont mind it today  really appreciate the help buddy  Smiley
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
If you think the amount you're getting now is low just wait if this gets more popular. Rather get 10 for a request than 0.5.

ahhahaha Cheesy i just getting paid again for my 80 solved captcha with amount 759 MRAI

so it will be like 9/10 MRai/captcha i think ?
Activity: 79
If you think the amount you're getting now is low just wait if this gets more popular. Rather get 10 for a request than 0.5.
Activity: 238
Merit: 122
hey guys i forgot to unlock my wallet while claiming if they were to sent a payment will it go through after i unlock wallet because my captchas got reset iono if they sent a payment or it was the cut off time thank you

The payout won't be lost, your balance will update when you unlock your wallet.
Jump to: