Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 590. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
This is not working good. I clicked 50 and got only 250 Mrai. This is even less than  the bitcoin faucets.

Also there should be mentioned that total clicks has been made by all users in undistributed period to make things transparent.

you got paid out? I did it for like 6 hours still waiting for the pay out

I worked for 6 straights hour too and did not get the payout. I am not understanding whats is going on. Maybe the Dev Developer has to come up with some thing new again. this one is also not working and popular.

this mode is perfect. but only some issues to be solved.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
This is not working good. I clicked 50 and got only 250 Mrai. This is even less than  the bitcoin faucets.

Also there should be mentioned that total clicks has been made by all users in undistributed period to make things transparent.

I worked for 6 straights hour too and did not get the payout. I am not understanding whats is going on. Maybe the Dev Developer has to come up with some thing new again. this one is also not working and popular.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
maybe RAI will worth 1$ each in the future.  Grin

That would make it a 50% higher market cap them ripple
it would be nipping at ethereums heels

0.10 usd is a better goal to start
legendary
maybe RAI will worth 1$ each in the future.  Grin
legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
The "hrs since distribution" timer changed to 0 but I did not get paid out did anyone else?

from dev

"We totaled them up, sending the distribution.  There's an issue that we're working out though clicks shouldn't be lost."
that's good..i was facing the same problem which was actually not a problem at all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
The "hrs since distribution" timer changed to 0 but I did not get paid out did anyone else?
i have same problem. i solved 300 successful captcha after working 2-3 hours.but still nothing received in my wallet and now unconfirmed matrix reset to 0 .can any one tell me when the mria added to my wallet?
legendary

from dev

"We totaled them up, sending the distribution.  There's an issue that we're working out though clicks shouldn't be lost."
legendary

EDIT:
never mind dev said they totaled them up 12967 clicks and 165 accounts
they need to fix something before sending out the payment i guess
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Did they made the duration interval long? My timer says I need to wait 7minutes to be able to claim again. Lol

The timer is 6-seconds between ReCaptchas.

It's possible this was a temporary glitch because of the website returning 502 errors (out of memory). Please refresh and possibly try clearing your browser cache if that doesn't work and try again.

I upgraded the server's memory and will continue to monitor to prevent 502's in the future.

Yeah try clearing browser with ccleaner still not able to claim after typing captchas and clicking request it say try again
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Did they made the duration interval long? My timer says I need to wait 7minutes to be able to claim again. Lol

The timer is 6-seconds between ReCaptchas.

It's possible this was a temporary glitch because of the website returning 502 errors (out of memory). Please refresh and possibly try clearing your browser cache if that doesn't work and try again.

I upgraded the server's memory and will continue to monitor to prevent 502's in the future.
Activity: 210

Currently using tab not pc
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
When i claim faucet i receive a message try again..? It is try try again.....
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
there must be a time for claiming  Shocked  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Damn the website just died for me 502 bad gateway

EDIT nevermind guess it's just so many ppl it temp drop out back up now

i got the same problem
usually it get 502 Bad Gateway or the queued take a long time
Activity: 168

Site back up but not the faucet im not able to claim after typing captchas it say try again  is anybody else having same issue
legendary

legendary
Human PoW   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

now dev can working on development.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
i got 944 rai for the first 2 hours over 250 click.... than i did another 3 hours 460 chapcha! ii think i will get more or less 1900 rai for 5 hours!
great coin love but no more  chapcha for me thanks! better to buy some... Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: