Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 614. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Wallet download doesn't work.
ERROR: wallet/exe is not a valid win32 application
Any way out?

in here you can directly download

https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases
Tried again...both win32 and 64 do not work....The same error.Even I uninstalled my antivirus and tried...still the same problem.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
I don't understand this coin. Won't adblock do the job for free?   Huh

more and more sites are using the aggressive pop under which gets around most pop up blockers, also many sites are reducing functionality of completely restricting access to websites if you have your ad blocker switched on , this is a growing trend, because it is seriously hitting the revenue of many sites that main source of income in from ad revenue.

this is to give an option , pay a micro transaction , have no pop up's , viewer is happy, website is happy

also i think it could get larger then just that application. no fee. instant transfer, simple, that's the innovation needed to make a great p2p currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Any way out?

in here you can directly download

https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases
Activity: 476
Any way out?
What is your OS win32 or win64? i think you must download suitable with your OS
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Any way out?
Activity: 924
I don't understand this coin. Won't adblock do the job for free?   Huh

more and more sites are using the aggressive pop under which gets around most pop up blockers, also many sites are reducing functionality of completely restricting access to websites if you have your ad blocker switched on , this is a growing trend, because it is seriously hitting the revenue of many sites that main source of income in from ad revenue.

this is to give an option , pay a micro transaction , have no pop up's , viewer is happy, website is happy
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Soon we will all be dead
I don't understand this coin. Won't adblock do the job for free?   Huh
Activity: 297
I think DEV will be change free distribution right now..

But still no confirmation about that yet..
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
when the faucet will back online?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
not if you sync it from scratch.
but i don't think this is neccessary if it runs daily.
synching normally takes under one minute for me.
correct, but my wallet is running one time a day, for 5 minutes.
my smartphone is running 24h a day.

Only 5 minutes? I think it will not enough for sychronization.
legendary
correct, but my wallet is running one time a day, for 5 minutes.
my smartphone is running 24h a day.
They have to complete delete faucet distribution and do it in another way.
it's just crazy think of a free distribution thru captcha solve for 8 years.

why is it crazy? Most fair way to distribute it . allows people even in 1 years time, in 6 years time , that uses the internet but doesn't know crypto to be able to easily claim some crypto currency and perhaps use it on a site.

anyone pretty much with any computer can claim some , the only people that can use crypto are those connected to the internet , this is the least restrictive way possible to distribute.

that is the point, mining with a smartphone isn't an easy way (except it is -20°C and you want a warm leg), claiming the coins from a faucet with a smartphone is very easy.

but how can you solve the wallet synchronizing cpu usage?? Also you need a powerful computer too. Just only 1 smartphone can not solve everything.
legendary

why is it crazy? Most fair way to distribute it . allows people even in 1 years time, in 6 years time , that uses the internet but doesn't know crypto to be able to easily claim some crypto currency and perhaps use it on a site.

anyone pretty much with any computer can claim some , the only people that can use crypto are those connected to the internet , this is the least restrictive way possible to distribute.

that is the point, mining with a smartphone isn't an easy way (except it is -20°C and you want a warm leg), claiming the coins from a faucet with a smartphone is very easy.
If the disturibution will continue in 8 years, only can do that; how much mrai will distrubute? Divided them to rest days and only this amount will disturibute in faucet everyday. Not more.
So everyone can see how many mrai is in the faucet in the day time and if there is not any mrai, they can wait the next day. Then you do not need to stop faucet manually. Automatically reload the amount of each day only.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
I think the distribution is good the way it was also buying/selling IS distribution so
Activity: 924

Activity: 700
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
it is necessary to reduce reward, but to leave unchanged the time interval

You are saying that someone is going to sell these currency but someone is going to buy too that. So disturibution is going on. Also you said that it is faster than before but it will be faster 1 years later an faster the next 1year later.
Jump to: