Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 611. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
1 year IPO?
Bad idea.It extremely waste time and lots of human resources.
I need to bid a price day by day.
It dont think this is a fair distribution. Undecided

Yup, I agree. If it was combination of both faucet and auction, I'd be OK. But removing the faucet is removing the most interesting thing going for it - allows anyone in a poor country to scoop some Mrai.
Activity: 569
1 year IPO?
Bad idea.It extremely waste time and lots of human resources.
I need to bid a price day by day.
It dont think this is a fair distribution. Undecided
Activity: 513
money will go to the dev instead of people lying and cheating newbie members of the forum  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Lying and cheating? dafuq are you on? If you are referring to me hiring people I do take offense to your terminology.

People were happy doing captchas for me, as they didn't want to install wallet at all. In fact I was paying 10x the going rate for solving captchas.

Where is the lying or cheating part? I've been upfront about everything and I even told people they should keep some Mrai for themselves. If anything I actually raised a LOT of awareness of Mrai.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Everyone can make every argument for the dev deserves funds, been around this community years heard very angle every debate.

but its opensource p2p currency, based on the principles of being an alternative to the fiat money makers taking their cut, whole point of crypto is to avoid this, but this is always lost on the in crypto to make $$$ crowd.

plus ICOs are illegal (though there is a crowd funding way in certain countries to legal do them now).

the whole point of a decentralized crypto currency is equal fair distribution , not 5 people hiring armies to collect a large majority of the currency to profit off of

Now what will change? 7 people who has got money, will bid the highest prices and get everyday. Same 7 people.  Roll Eyes

money will go to the dev instead of people lying and cheating newbie members of the forum  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Everyone can make every argument for the dev deserves funds, been around this community years heard very angle every debate.

but its opensource p2p currency, based on the principles of being an alternative to the fiat money makers taking their cut, whole point of crypto is to avoid this, but this is always lost on the in crypto to make $$$ crowd.

plus ICOs are illegal (though there is a crowd funding way in certain countries to legal do them now).

the whole point of a decentralized crypto currency is equal fair distribution , not 5 people hiring armies to collect a large majority of the currency to profit off of

Now what will change? 7 people who has got money, will bid the highest prices and get everyday. Same 7 people.  Roll Eyes

the whole point of a decentralized crypto currency is equal fair distribution to avoid manipulation , not 5 people hiring armies to collect a large majority of the currency to profit off of and manipulate
Activity: 672
This is the worst way for distribution!
 just start captcha again and when 475K/per day distributed, turn off the faucet. but show us a counter or something on site, so we can see when 475k complete.
go to service section on bitcointalk. some users was recruiting people for solving captchas and making their own farm and paying people with a nice fee.
i thinks that was a very good idea! make coin alive and useful.
Can you set a poll in this topic? let's user decide .

yes im agree with this
legendary
Activity: 1330
make it ICO and save dev from distribution labor.

dev should focus on R&D

legendary
Activity: 1876

I dont have enough money for bid and also there are really rich people can always give the best 7 bids. If somebody has got enough money can win everyday. You find a worst method. Really.

So you are upset because you cant get free coins anymore, while the dev who worked for 2 years developing the coin got nothing .

even when it was distributed by a faucet , that still happened the ones with the most money bought them all off those dumping it. instead of people lying and cheating newbie members into working for them to solve captchas now the dev can raise funds, and get back to actually developing the coin , not spending 8 hours a day having to solve the captcha problems

he wants distribution, right? okey then he will get only 7 people and it will be a good selling market. not distribution.
also he decided that faucet first and didnt know before there will be problems with faucet.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
 just start captcha again and when 475K/per day distributed, turn off the faucet. but show us a counter or something on site, so we can see when 475k complete.
go to service section on bitcointalk. some users was recruiting people for solving captchas and making their own farm and paying people with a nice fee.

though be best to rotate the time the coin started so people internationally all have a fair chance Wink
Yes good idea.
legendary

no it wasn't a good fee, the dev offered  solution to spread his coins with a faucet, some people took it upon themselves to pay people a small amount for solving the captchas, then instantly selling them for 200-300% profit , purposely hiding the fact that it was a crypto currency that they themselves could claim , It was people lying to get armies of noobs to get free money to line their own pockets. while the dev had to spend his own time , earning jack shit, and wasting time now having to deal with a huge influx of faucet claiming armies draining the faucet , wasting his time and preventing work being done on the coin itself . getting zero benefit for the dev , yet he is the only one that has spent 2 years of work making this coin what it is.

then make it a fair IPO

NOT painful one year auction bullshit.

IPO is acceptable!

I would agree that is another alternative , i would suggest seeing how this works out for the first 2-4 weeks , it has been changed before, it can be changed again  , if this auction isn't working out as well as had hoped , then an IPO option for the rest of the funds might be on the table

NO! once you sell anything like this it because an illegal ICO fullstop (i work with SEC and its only a matter of time before they come down on these, just til now most of cryptos stayed under there radar too much of a hassle to clean up).

also people clicked for days thinking it was a clean no scam ICO coin Sad

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

no it wasn't a good fee, the dev offered  solution to spread his coins with a faucet, some people took it upon themselves to pay people a small amount for solving the captchas, then instantly selling them for 200-300% profit , purposely hiding the fact that it was a crypto currency that they themselves could claim , It was people lying to get armies of noobs to get free money to line their own pockets. while the dev had to spend his own time , earning jack shit, and wasting time now having to deal with a huge influx of faucet claiming armies draining the faucet , wasting his time and preventing work being done on the coin itself . getting zero benefit for the dev , yet he is the only one that has spent 2 years of work making this coin what it is.

DEV can set some fee for every captcha solved.

paying captcha is not very high but compared to other captcha solving service it was very good.
also in future people get much higher payout when it's get to a competition.
legendary

then make it a fair IPO

IPO is acceptable!

I would agree that is another alternative , i would suggest seeing how this works out for the first 2-4 weeks , it has been changed before, it can be changed again  , if this auction isn't working out as well as had hoped , then an IPO option for the rest of the funds might be on the table

make the decision, and push out a 1 week IPO.

dev will get funds he deserve, and all investors will get happy.

we can save the pain and time once for all.

then make it a fair IPO

IPO is acceptable!

I would agree that is another alternative , i would suggest seeing how this works out for the first 2-4 weeks , it has been changed before, it can be changed again  , if this auction isn't working out as well as had hoped , then an IPO option for the rest of the funds might be on the table
I dont have enough money for bid and also there are really rich people can always give the best 7 bids. If somebody has got enough money can win everyday. You find a worst method. Really.

So you are upset because you cant get free coins anymore, while the dev who worked for 2 years developing the coin got nothing .

even when it was distributed by a faucet , that still happened the ones with the most money bought them all off those dumping it. instead of people lying and cheating newbie members into working for them to solve captchas now the dev can raise funds, and get back to actually developing the coin , not spending 8 hours a day having to solve the captcha problems
legendary

then make it a fair IPO

IPO is acceptable!

legendary

though be best to rotate the time the coin started so people internationally all have a fair chance Wink
Jump to: