Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 609. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
It's pitty what this will turn into. I just don't understand why DEV would destroy coin like this with that dumb auction.
People actually investing their time and effort claiming coins is what gave it value in a way and spread awareness.
There's nothing that makes this special anymore after being auctioned for quick dev profit... so lame.

and some dumbass stick his head right into dev's ass.

bid auction is the most stupid distribution ever.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
It's pitty what this will turn into. I just don't understand why DEV would destroy coin like this with that dumb auction.
People actually investing their time and effort claiming coins is what gave it value in a way and spread awareness.
There's nothing that makes this special anymore after being auctioned for quick dev profit... so lame.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Hey.. DEV

Why dont you put back the faucet distribution online again...

It's get more conflict here... Grin

funny thing is i was talking with the dev in pm about perhaps putting the faucet back up and discussing a way to make it less manipulated and easy , but its his coin, it's his choice, i aint gonna act like a cry baby because of what he decides about his own project

Yes i agree with you man..

But i'm so enjoying solving captcha and make money..

But its turn 180 degree when this coin lot of interest..

Thats i dont like..
legendary

where did you find it and how long ago?

was it when you were trying to stick your head up your own ass?

long before you sticked your head into dev's ass.
Activity: 924

you are either stupid or one of greed dev group.

no i just understand market mechanics more than you , you dumb fuck.

fucktard.  I find your stupidity long time ago.

where did you find it and how long ago?

was it when you were trying to stick your head up your own ass?
Hey.. DEV

funny thing is i was talking with the dev in pm about perhaps putting the faucet back up and discussing a way to make it less manipulated and easy , but its his coin, it's his choice, i aint gonna act like a cry baby because of what he decides about his own project
legendary

fucktard.  I find your stupidity long time ago.

Hey.. DEV

legendary

where is the successful coin with bid auction last for one - two years?  tell me!

what does time duration have to do with it?

tell me a successful coin that has lasted for 20 years with POW ................

There have been successful coins that have used many different distribution methods including auctioning off coins , duration of distribution doesn't really have much influence on their success , development does .

yeah.  dev will succeed to get money.

only we will fail to get rich.

How will you fail to get rich by investing?

when an auction happens , its the users that determine the price, its the top 7 peoples offers that get the blocks, these will likely be around the same price as current market value.

once the coin rises in value, the bids for the next auction will be higher because the coin has a higher market cap, giving those who buy coins in the auction to sell those coins because they just bought them for roughly the current rate.

then after a few more weeks the price rises again, maybe people who invested 4-5 months ago now have a 100% profit on the coins they bought at auction 4-5 months ago, anyone buying into the auction now will be paying almost market value and will not dump their coins because they wouldn't make any money, this protect your investment and allows you to sell for a profit.....

legendary
Everybody need money..

When this coin a lot of interest..

He is selling it right now.. Grin

Just like my prediction... Grin Grin Grin Grin

and in most notorious way.

where is the successful coin with bid auction last for one - two years?  tell me!

tell me a successful coin that has lasted for 20 years with POW ................

There have been successful coins that have used many different distribution methods including auctioning off coins , duration of distribution doesn't really have much influence on their success , development does .

yeah.  dev will succeed to get money.

How will you fail to get rich by investing?

when an auction happens , its the users that determine the price, its the top 7 peoples offers that get the blocks, these will likely be around the same price as current market value.

once the coin rises in value, the bids for the next auction will be higher because the coin has a higher market cap, giving those who buy coins in the auction to sell those coins because they just bought them for roughly the current rate.

then after a few more weeks the price rises again, maybe people who invested 4-5 months ago now have a 100% profit on the coins they bought at auction 4-5 months ago, anyone buying into the auction now will be paying almost market value and will not dump their coins because they wouldn't make any money, this protect your investment and allows you to sell for a profit.....
Everybody need money..

When this coin a lot of interest..

He is selling it right now.. Grin

Just like my prediction... Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary

yeah.  dev will succeed to get money.

legendary

you are shitting up to change the free faucet to bid auction, which will only raise price and put all btc slowly into dev hands.

that is why i am saying bid auction is worse than ICO.

you are the only one vouch for this stupid bid auction.   that is shitting up for sure.

what benefits you can get from the bid auction? this project has already got popularity, and we have to pay more to collect for sure.

So i didn't say anything you suggested , you just made up a pile of shitting

Read my previous posts i have suggest other options and have said it isn't the best option , but if a dev for a project i believe in who has worked his ass off for 2 years creating an idea he had is getting mass msgs from people complaining becayse they now cant claim free coins anymore for free monies. then i will defend his decisions.

If the auction shows that it is not working out in the next week or so i will be more vocal about the idea not working but since it hasn't even really begun yet and other coins have had reasonable success with similar methods of distribution i am going to see how it goes for the next few weeks , not pissing myself and crying cos i can no longer get free coins 

where is the successful coin with bid auction last for one - two years?  tell me!

you are shitting up to change the free faucet to bid auction, which will only raise price and put all btc slowly into dev hands.

you are the only one vouch for this stupid bid auction.   that is shitting up for sure.

what benefits you can get from the bid auction? this project has already got popularity, and we have to pay more to collect for sure.

So i didn't say anything you suggested , you just made up a pile of shitting

Read my previous posts i have suggest other options and have said it isn't the best option , but if a dev for a project i believe in who has worked his ass off for 2 years creating an idea he had is getting mass msgs from people complaining becayse they now cant claim free coins anymore for free monies. then i will defend his decisions.

If the auction shows that it is not working out in the next week or so i will be more vocal about the idea not working but since it hasn't even really begun yet and other coins have had reasonable success with similar methods of distribution i am going to see how it goes for the next few weeks , not pissing myself and crying cos i can no longer get free coins 
legendary

yes you're right .. but you can see how many poeple thinkin now dev is selling the coins.

he is selling now!

bid auction is dirtier than ICO!

let alone it will last one year or two years.

why is it dirtier?

Coin right now has so many followers, an ICO would only raise a small amount of funds most likely . then any time the currency looks like its going to rise in interest of value someone who paid 10% into the ico is gonna dump coins for profit.

With an auction , as time goes by, as more people every week or month begin to use it, once the dev strts to dvelop apps and create real world value and use to the coin, the auctions will increase in value in relation to the marketcap in real time

why are you in crypto? if you don;t want to make money by buying low selling high?

where is you logic of investment?

Where did i state anything you just stated?

why are you in crypto to make shit up about other people that they didn't say?

I am already invested , if i wanted to invest , i would invest by buying now, waiting for the market cap to increase over several months then sell......just like any other investor should or could

both options being suggested still allow investors to make money , both are investments in speculation of future promises and potential

you still failed to answer why its dirtier

yes you're right .. but you can see how many poeple thinkin now dev is selling the coins.

he is selling now!

bid auction is dirtier than ICO!

let alone it will last one year or two years.

why is it dirtier?

Coin right now has so many followers, an ICO would only raise a small amount of funds most likely . then any time the currency looks like its going to rise in interest of value someone who paid 10% into the ico is gonna dump coins for profit.

With an auction , as time goes by, as more people every week or month begin to use it, once the dev strts to dvelop apps and create real world value and use to the coin, the auctions will increase in value in relation to the marketcap in real time

why are you in crypto? if you don;t want to make money by buying low selling high?

where is you logic of investment?

Where did i state anything you just stated?

why are you in crypto to make shit up about other people that they didn't say?

I am already invested , if i wanted to invest , i would invest by buying now, waiting for the market cap to increase over several months then sell......just like any other investor should or could

both options being suggested still allow investors to make money , both are investments in speculation of future promises and potential

you still failed to answer why its dirtier
Activity: 238
Merit: 122
I'm in crypto because Bitcoin didn't do what I thought it should.  It seemed like a system with an ongoing operating expense, mining, that was being paid by everyone holding though inflation, mining rewards.

I watched the space for a lot of years and it didn't seem like what should be done was being done.

The mining expense could be an acceptable trade off if it were necessary though I don't think it is.

RaiBlocks is my expression of how I think the system can operate without a massive, slow opex attached to the system.
Jump to: