Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 75. (Read 775154 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Someone here to talk about Airdrop nano, someone already participate, it is possible to enter at that moment, I am buying some, or that moment is already passed? thanks.
What airdrop are you talking about?

Maybe he is thinking on BananoCoin which is fork of Nano,but this airdrop was from April 9 to April 30.Also there is another project and possible airdrop for Nano holders called Taraxa , so if you want to get some extra coins from airdrops based on DAG technology just follow crypto related forums,Reddit,Twitter...

I feel so bad I missed out on the bananocoin airdrop, are still gonna do some more airdrops though? Or is it already completed? Honestly when I first heard about bananocoin I didn't realize that people were really serious about making it into a reality. I thought it was just a meme inside the reddit threads but wow it's nice to see that nano has its own dogecoin and it's the bananocoin, will this coin start trading soon??. Now that you mentioned this, I've bookmarked the nano reddit because it seems like more conversations go into there than here which is disappointing, if someone was talking about the time span of the bananocoin airdrop on here, I could've been a part of the airdrop tsk tsk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Someone here to talk about Airdrop nano, someone already participate, it is possible to enter at that moment, I am buying some, or that moment is already passed? thanks.

Maybe he is thinking on BananoCoin which is fork of Nano,but this airdrop was from April 9 to April 30.Also there is another project and possible airdrop for Nano holders called Taraxa , so if you want to get some extra coins from airdrops based on DAG technology just follow crypto related forums,Reddit,Twitter...

Thank you very much for sharing that. Never heard about the airdrops for NANO holders. Is it somehow related or a totally different DAG like NANO and for example Byteball?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

There is Banano airdrop,
https://banano.claims/

I am not sure there is active now

And also possible taraxa airdrop in the future which may happen

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

Activity: 392
Merit: 54
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
If a node with sufficient computing resources will flood the network with many precomputed PoW transactions, how can the system mitigate this attack vector given the feeless architecture in Nano?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Just wondering where i can check the Developmental funds?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
All this broken english with repetitive trolls, fud fud  Roll Eyes

Oh, forgive us "Mr. English language Man", forgive us for not knowing how to write in your beloved language and do it wrong, according to your opinion abstract and retrograde, because all this, removes authority to say in your face with our poor "broken English" what you dislike to listen. You dominate the language of ignorance that, if we have two fingers of skull, we understand well. Cheers..

English is my 2nd language  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hahahahaha...and the first one is the Spanish? .... hahaha..the internet has no borders but you are on the other side of the wall, a beautiful wall ... hahaha ... a mexican in the blooooooo gg !!!! IDK....you made my day...haha

I can go anywhere in the world with my passport, I doubt you can claim the same  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Of course I regret for not selling my whole NANO bag @ 180-200k sato right after binance listing, I only sold ~35% of my NANO holdings back then. But overall I'm happy with NANO price performance, can't complain. It's doing way better than my other holdings: from 5$ to almost 10$ at recent peak BTC price!

The same with me, but i got this coin free, from faucet and i would like to hold Nano at least until the end of next year. Hope there is a good news in the coming months about partnership because no much merchant or e-commerce using Nano, so the potential to grow is huge
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
These unannounced changes in code are not showing good intentions of the people who decided to do it on their own. I have read the article twice to understand the whole content and this didn't let positive impression about Nano anymore. I though after Bitgrail incident Nano started to recover but this is something very weird and eye opening without any words for those who changed the code this way.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
• The account is very simple in the eyes of the normal .... 1 Nano = 0.01% of the Bitcoin value then for the Nano to reach the $ 20 dollars the BTCBitcoin must first reach $ 20,000... • lol
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
worth read

Secret Changes I found in the Nano codebase

https://medium.com/@muidem1000_49085/secret-changes-i-found-in-the-nano-codebase-c23ed6cc3d01

Late last night, I accidentally discovered a group of insiders secretly grabbing control of a billion dollar cryptocurrency. Specially, changes in the Nano v12.1 source code show that now almost everyone no longer is allowed to participate in elections (ie, removing the primary ideological reason why one runs their own node). Nano version 12.1 also includes a new ability for accounts larger than 53 million USD, while critically never announcing either of these major changes publicly...............

You should read few post above and see what devs say about this "discovery" https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8h0jg1/clearing_up_misconceptions_of_the_vote/

Good project and must join airdrop.
Hey, where there is an airdrop, I search this post for several pages did not see any airdrop information, Although I also hope that XRB can have a airdrop,but please do not spread false news.

There is no airdrop and free Nano,distribution is over long time ago and only way to get some Nano is to buy it on exchange.Since price is pretty good now, whoever believes the project has a good future can invest some money in Nano.

LOL, I like what LtSurgeRaichu replied to the fudder. Fearmongers always like to leave out parts of the fact to incite fear or to discredit someone or something. Only the lazy gets to be affected.

In case anyone missed the FUD, this was the troll who slandered the Nano dev specifically PlasmaPower without having the basic notion of what open source development even means

https://medium.com/@muidem1000_49085/secret-changes-i-found-in-the-nano-codebase-c23ed6cc3d01

And this was my reply to the troll:
https://medium.com/@simonreal/first-of-all-these-changes-are-for-republishing-the-votes-and-not-for-voting-in-itself-153832fde1af

Basically the troll read something on this forum, didnt have the smallest clue what it meant, yet felt it worthy to go to several forums and spam his ignorance. Most probably someone like bomber trying to bring Nano down by getting people who are not aware of the technology to buy into his FUD.

Notice how he claims

"while critically never announcing either of these major changes publicly."

When the changes were open in the public for 2 months +... shows he is just clueless and a FUD monger
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Of course I regret for not selling my whole NANO bag @ 180-200k sato right after binance listing, I only sold ~35% of my NANO holdings back then. But overall I'm happy with NANO price performance, can't complain. It's doing way better than my other holdings: from 5$ to almost 10$ at recent peak BTC price!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
worth read

Late last night, I accidentally discovered a group of insiders secretly grabbing control of a billion dollar cryptocurrency. Specially, changes in the Nano v12.1 source code show that now almost everyone no longer is allowed to participate in elections (ie, removing the primary ideological reason why one runs their own node). Nano version 12.1 also includes a new ability for accounts larger than 53 million USD, while critically never announcing either of these major changes publicly...............

You should read few post above and see what devs say about this "discovery" https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8h0jg1/clearing_up_misconceptions_of_the_vote/

Hey, where there is an airdrop, I search this post for several pages did not see any airdrop information, Although I also hope that XRB can have a airdrop,but please do not spread false news.

There is no airdrop and free Nano,distribution is over long time ago and only way to get some Nano is to buy it on exchange.Since price is pretty good now, whoever believes the project has a good future can invest some money in Nano.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
worth read

HI revelacaogr.
Thanks for your research. I haven't been following the news lately and If it's true, i find this changes quite alarming. What did developers say to that?
All this broken english with repetitive trolls, fud fud  Roll Eyes

Oh, forgive us "Mr. English language Man", forgive us for not knowing how to write in your beloved language and do it wrong, according to your opinion abstract and retrograde, because all this, removes authority to say in your face with our poor "broken English" what you dislike to listen. You dominate the language of ignorance that, if we have two fingers of skull, we understand well. Cheers..

English is my 2nd language  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://ssli.ulximg.com/image/740x493/gallery/1494621810_e59fe132296fd698cb95935548144ab8.jpg/f8b7f112844effb25edefc1d24cdf94b/1494621810_9a7d2554cd2f42d3ef5276b4fc106013.jpg

hahahahaha...and the first one is the Spanish? .... hahaha..the internet has no borders but you are on the other side of the wall, a beautiful wall ... hahaha ... a mexican in the blooooooo gg !!!! IDK....you made my day...haha

• The account is very simple in the eyes of the normal .... 1 Nano = 0.01% of the Bitcoin value then for the Nano to reach the $ 20 dollars the Bitcoin must first reach $ 20,000... • lol
All this broken english with repetitive trolls, fud fud  Roll Eyes

English is my 2nd language  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://ssli.ulximg.com/image/740x493/gallery/1494621810_e59fe132296fd698cb95935548144ab8.jpg/f8b7f112844effb25edefc1d24cdf94b/1494621810_9a7d2554cd2f42d3ef5276b4fc106013.jpg

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: