Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 77. (Read 775154 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Nano is quite undervalued but market sooner or later discovers the anomaly. Wouldn't be surprised to see $20+ in some time.market always corrects it self over time.nano is an easy top 10 project.

Couldn't agree with you mate, nano is just being quiet right now, the chart looks pretty good so I'm very optimistic regarding the future of nano. Nano really has what it takes to be a part of the top 10, it's just not getting massly adopted right now because exchanges seems to have quite a problem with their nano wallets that's why trading seems to be off then on again but I think once this nodes issues will be fix then nano will really dominate the top 10, it might be undervalued right now but in the right time we can see nano flying again. I just hope in the coming months, nano will get into a partnership with reputable companies or even websites, if it will just be in partnership with just 1 popular site then I'm sure nano will reach more than $20.

I agree with you, moreover if many new people using Nano and surely this coin can be popular everywhere and $20 i think easy. So as you said i hope the team can bring at least one popular companies to using Nano for payment method, so that new people know about Nano coin
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Nano is quite undervalued but market sooner or later discovers the anomaly. Wouldn't be surprised to see $20+ in some time.market always corrects it self over time.nano is an easy top 10 project.

What NANO really needs is not a sudden increase in price, it´s more about the actual usage. Sure it helps to be higher in CMC just to be more visible to investors and companies. But that´s not all
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Couldn't agree with you mate, nano is just being quiet right now, the chart looks pretty good so I'm very optimistic regarding the future of nano. Nano really has what it takes to be a part of the top 10, it's just not getting massly adopted right now because exchanges seems to have quite a problem with their nano wallets that's why trading seems to be off then on again but I think once this nodes issues will be fix then nano will really dominate the top 10, it might be undervalued right now but in the right time we can see nano flying again. I just hope in the coming months, nano will get into a partnership with reputable companies or even websites, if it will just be in partnership with just 1 popular site then I'm sure nano will reach more than $20.
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Actually this obvious troll makes me more confident that Nano is in the right path to the moon. I've seen this countless times, the butthurt usually precede a new price rally and they either grow noisier or shut up.
Blabla little cry baby blabla

If you really believe that, you should think once again about Crypto. Just look at BTC (Mtgox) or the multiple problems with ETH

Nano will surely have a chance to grow and maybe get adopted if the development is going on like that

please don't quote that little troll look @ his posting history this is a account made exlusively to post in NANO thread and all he does is complain and fud NANO since he lost his money on bitgrail. Just Add him to your Ignore list like many others have and please dont  Quote his posts and give him the attention he craves.

Alright will do, sorry. I just hate all those useless Fudding in a project.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
All this broken english with repetitive trolls, fud fud  Roll Eyes

Oh, forgive us "Mr. English language Man", forgive us for not knowing how to write in your beloved language and do it wrong, according to your opinion abstract and retrograde, because all this, removes authority to say in your face with our poor "broken English" what you dislike to listen. You dominate the language of ignorance that, if we have two fingers of skull, we understand well. Cheers..
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Blabla little cry baby blabla

If you really believe that, you should think once again about Crypto. Just look at BTC (Mtgox) or the multiple problems with ETH

Nano will surely have a chance to grow and maybe get adopted if the development is going on like that

please don't quote that little troll look @ his posting history this is a account made exlusively to post in NANO thread and all he does is complain and fud NANO since he lost his money on bitgrail. Just Add him to your Ignore list like many others have and please dont  Quote his posts and give him the attention he craves.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
All this broken english with repetitive trolls, fud fud  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I've just looked through the road map. Information is a rather abstract and concerns everyday development in general. I mean there are no significant milestones on integration with other projects or some extension of the current features. And what about representatives, where can i read info on how they are being selected, minimum required amount etc?
Investors do not forget, unfortunately RaiBlocks (NaNo) was born as a very well thought out project but the Bitgrail delinquents destroyed the dream, with the crypto coins the trust and the credibility is "everything", and Nano lacks these two things, the had but thanks to the Bitgrail rats, not anymore. For this reason I have been saying for a long time and very much in spite of the criticisms that Nano will never again be considered a serious currency, never ever.

Activity: 39
this is good project. and hard working team. god bless you
Activity: 350
I also think that Nano has a great potential and is still under evaluated this days. His features (0 fee tx and instant receive if wallet is synced) make it a special coin. It should grow and be at least 1 Nano = 500$+ after some time, in my opinion.

I agree with you, but it will happen if Nano can get partnership with big e-commerce and most of people using Nano as crypto payment in their activity like BTC. So i hope the team aggressive to promote Nano so that many people know about this potential coin
Activity: 51
Investors do not forget, unfortunately RaiBlocks (NaNo) was born as a very well thought out project but the Bitgrail delinquents destroyed the dream, with the crypto coins the trust and the credibility is "everything", and Nano lacks these two things, the had but thanks to the Bitgrail rats, not anymore. For this reason I have been saying for a long time and very much in spite of the criticisms that Nano will never again be considered a serious currency, never ever.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I also think that Nano has a great potential and is still under evaluated this days. His features (0 fee tx and instant receive if wallet is synced) make it a special coin. It should grow and be at least 1 Nano = 500$+ after some time, in my opinion.

to be able to make it happen bitcoin price should increase again and make FOMO again
when FOMO happens again, people will notice the weakness of bitcoin (expensive fee and slow transaction time) and they will look for bitcoin alternatives
when it happens the Nano marketing team should promote the Nano as an alternative bitcoin

This is likely to happen again,but I hope not to the extent as it was at the end of last year because most of wallets/services now support SeqWit.Of course it will not completely prevent high fees or slower transaction,and as you say people will always search for an alternative coins.

The biggest problem Nano has at the moment is wallets.,Desktop wallet is hard to sync,mobile wallets are still in testing phase and only easy to use is Nano online wallet.But considering how it ended up with Bitgrail,most of users do not like to keep their coins online.Also exchanges have constant problems with deposits/withdraws of Nano-so trading volumes are pretty low.

All this has resulted in very low price-lack of infrastructure does not allow further progress//imagine you have brand new Lamborghini and only a pretty lousy country road to drive,that would not make any sense...
Activity: 546
Merit: 102

to be able to make it happen bitcoin price should increase again and make FOMO again
when FOMO happens again, people will notice the weakness of bitcoin (expensive fee and slow transaction time) and they will look for bitcoin alternatives
when it happens the Nano marketing team should promote the Nano as an alternative bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Crypto craze is just in warm up mode and didn't start yet. We are going towards an economy where this market will be alternative of traditional markets because here only value goes up or down but your tokens or coins remain same. This makes it much more better than stock exchange where in minutes double or trouble comes. Nano is full of potential and has to play important role in future in spite of recent issues it faces.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Fees and industry Growth. During the explosion of XRB in late November through December Bitcoin fee’s were at cripplingly high price and transaction took hours on end to complete. Nano fulfilled a role in the crypto ecosystem as scalability became an issue. As long as the industry (and bitcoin) continue to grow, the necessity for a perfect transfer of value currency will rise. Although it has been hard to see Nano correct in these last months it has the potential to grow at any time. If you have faith in the growth of crypto have faith in Nano.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
Some of my entries did not receive 200 Mrai's this hour. It says sent whenever I claimed. I do believe 4 to 7 entries are not added to the address. But it did say sent. This means, the faucet is trying to pay after it becomes dry. I ask dev to look into code.
its 2018 they stopped captcha long time ago
Pages:
Jump to: