Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 79. (Read 775154 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Many people earned good money on this coin. Simple workers unraveling captcha and investors were able to earn on the crypto currency when the etherium was already over $ 250
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
What does everyone think of the bitgrail email blaming nano?!

makes sense for me in the eyes of bitgrail, but I don´t think it´s reasonable at all

Yup don't think I'll be signing just yet!

Looking forward to nano on ledger though
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
So much silence in here. However, I appreciate the dev has put lot of efforts in everything. Let's see how well it goes the new distribution method. I ask dev to do not rush for anything. Take enough time to deliver.

The devs are hard at work. There is more activity on their Discord channel and Reddit Channel. Hopefully the lite wallets get released sooner than later though.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Developer Update 4/22/2018: Ledger Nano S update
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8e57is/developer_update_4222018_ledger_nano_s_update/
Ledger Nano S app by community member u/roosmaa has been submitted to Ledger for review. Our team has notified wallet developers to start integrating Ledger support into their apps, so they can be ready for release.

The github link can be found at https://github.com/roosmaa/blue-app-nano

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

thanks for sharing. That is really cool news. Hardware wallet integration is crucial these days as a major currency, since it makes it way more easier to just hold the coins safely and follow the progress. Hopefully it won´t take too long till the official integration
Activity: 54
Merit: 31
So much silence in here. However, I appreciate the dev has put lot of efforts in everything. Let's see how well it goes the new distribution method. I ask dev to do not rush for anything. Take enough time to deliver.

Well, our Dagger community is lit, no silence there. If you dont know Dagger is first minable DAG based currency.
Nano have much contribution in showing people what Dag can do and with Dagger we want to do much more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
https://www.reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8e57is/developer_update_4222018_ledger_nano_s_update/
Ledger Nano S app by community member u/roosmaa has been submitted to Ledger for review. Our team has notified wallet developers to start integrating Ledger support into their apps, so they can be ready for release.

This is very good news,Nano on Ledger Nano S hardware wallet is something I'm waiting for-I hope Ledger will not need too much time for review the app.I do not like online wallets,desktop wallet is not easy to sync(only if user download block separately),and mobile wallets are still in in the testing phase.

I haven't been keeping up lately.  Any news of the release of a lite wallet?

If you think on desktop lite wallet there is no news about it,the closest solution is to use Nano online wallet or mobile wallets-Ledger Nano S will be most secure wallet when they add Nano app.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

makes sense for me in the eyes of bitgrail, but I don´t think it´s reasonable at all

They should hae delisted NANO when they saw that they couldn't handle the Nano deposits and withdrawals. But no, they kept quiet, hence, the accusation that it was all ruse.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I haven't been keeping up lately.  Any news of the release of a lite wallet?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Someone knowingly solved the captcha all day, ignoring the other bounty and a lot of people on the forum
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Is there any news when will be enabled deposits on binance exchange? And when will be planned to be launched a shop to buy electronics with Nano?

I did not find any relevant news regarding NANO/Binance deposits,but such things seem to happen on a regular basis which is certainly one big disadvantage when it comes to Nano trading.People want to have access to their coins whenever they want,stoping deposits/withdraws for few days every month is really ridiculous.

There is no need to lunch a shop to buy electronic with Nano,we just need that some of the existing stores accept Nano as a means of payment.So if you have some shop you like to buy from, send them e-mail and ask to consider Nano coin as payment.

In the meantime you can check the list of current merchants who accept Nano : Use Nano
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is there any news when will be enabled deposits on binance exchange? And when will be planned to be launched a shop to buy electronics with Nano?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Why does the representative page only show the top 10 by default? Doesn't this just make decentralization harder?
Activity: 299
Activity: 546
Merit: 102

maybe he's trying to stress test network
to see how the Nano network handled it
Activity: 306
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
XRB Deposits And Withdrawals Are Now Enabled
https://news.kucoin.com/en/xrb-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-now-enabled/

Dear KuCoin Users,

The upgrade for XRB wallet is now completed and working normally. We are pleased to announce we have opened deposits and withdrawals for XRB.

Thank you for your patience and support.

KuCoin Team.
Pages:
Jump to: